REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Music & Clubbing

Music & Clubbing Rock your official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net (keyword search REVSCENE)
New tracks, videos, top hits, concert info and post discussion, music industry buzz, club hot spots, clubbing lifestyles..

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2011, 03:02 AM   #201
Isaac's Hardstyle Sessions
 
Drow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,773
Thanked 1,807 Times in 547 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by -EuroRSN- View Post
^ FUnny u mentioned that.. I remember undercover cops coming up to u in the smoke pit and asking for a hit of E??? Like what a hit??? WTF they need to learn the correct slang!!
there was this fat white guy dressed in a plain color shirt and cap talking to everyone in the smoke pit acting all nice n shit but he'd ask in the end if he could buy any off you.
Advertisement
Drow is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-03-2011, 05:22 PM   #202
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
strykn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: vancouver
Posts: 3,643
Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
if anyone recorded Arty vs Reflekt feat Deline Bass - Hope - Need to feel loved ( Above and Beyond LIVE Mashup ) , please post video NAOWW
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:20 PM   #203
I don't get it
 
604dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: EastVan
Posts: 407
Thanked 367 Times in 66 Posts
so NYE is over. whats the next event happening and when are tickets gonna be for sale?
604dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:22 PM   #204
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond
Posts: 6,675
Thanked 1,763 Times in 592 Posts
fusiondreams in may
shawn79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:53 AM   #205
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!
 
Timewav3zer0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,630
Thanked 1,558 Times in 302 Posts
Fuck I wanna go back...above & beyond were too good
Posted via RS Mobile
Timewav3zer0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:46 PM   #206
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: van
Posts: 60
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Who was it playing the INSANE shit in hot second room from like 1-4? Sort of chubby white guy in white shirt?? That music soooo crazy!
Lolerama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:31 PM   #207
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once
 
dlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: vancouver
Posts: 6,040
Thanked 7,900 Times in 1,421 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolerama View Post
Who was it playing the INSANE shit in hot second room from like 1-4? Sort of chubby white guy in white shirt?? That music soooo crazy!
.::MAIN ROOM::.

10:00 – 11:00 GUY POULIN
11:00 – 12:00 BRAD & VICTOR H
12:00 – 01:30 PHIL YORK
01:30 - 03:00 SIMON PATTERSON
03:00 – 05:00 ABOVE & BEYOND
05:00 – 07:00 DBSTEF
07:00 – 08:00 TRAI2PHONG

.::SECOND ROOM::.
10:00 - 11:00 TRAI3.0
11:00 - 12:00 BABYTRAI
12:00 - 01:00 MIX MASTERZ
01:00 - 02:00 JESSE YANG
02:00 - 03:30 MYCHAL FERREIRA
03:30 - 05:00 ROGER MALTIK
05:00 - 06:00 DJ WAX
06:00 - 07:00 DJ ADORIANA
07:00 - 08:00 STIMULANT J vs DJ 909

..::THIRD ROOM ::.
10:00 - 11:15 DJ ASH K
11:15 - 12:30 BABY G
12:30 - 01:45 DJ LEO LING
01:45 - 03:00 HOWARD HU
03:00 - 04:00 TRIZZAK
04:00 - 05:00 KEARSE
05:00 - 06:00 DJ 909
06:00 - 07:00 MAR!NO
07:00 - 08:00 Dj 2WACK

you meant mirror room right?
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:12 PM   #208
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!
 
mikemhg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 698
Thanked 684 Times in 233 Posts
That was probably Mychal, as he is a fat white guy. LOL
mikemhg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:18 PM   #209
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once
 
dlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: vancouver
Posts: 6,040
Thanked 7,900 Times in 1,421 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by supers7n View Post
Did someone die on the seats above the entrance by the DJ?

I was sitting around there and some guy looked like he was dead, wasn't responding to securities trying to wake him up and I all I really remember is there were a lot of cops or something.

My buddy said the guys eyes were rolled back and paramedics checked his pulse and he was dead.
Saw the photo, I think he did die.. He was in a weird posture and a officer had his hand on his neck checking for his pulse, friend said there was no response
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:41 PM   #210
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
eLy604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 962
Thanked 2,249 Times in 295 Posts
what photo?
eLy604 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #211
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
TL604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 544
Thanked 46 Times in 27 Posts
fusions is so far away..
TL604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:57 PM   #212
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: van
Posts: 60
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilshyguy604 View Post
what photo?
>\???????
Lolerama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 04:03 PM   #213
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once
 
dlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: vancouver
Posts: 6,040
Thanked 7,900 Times in 1,421 Posts
Friend has it on his phone, it was a Caucasian guy sitting with his head limped to one side, surrounded by cops and his eyes look like its rolled back
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:44 PM   #214
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
TL604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 544
Thanked 46 Times in 27 Posts
thats fckedd...
TL604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:26 PM   #215
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 818
Thanked 709 Times in 216 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by -EuroRSN- View Post
^ FUnny u mentioned that.. I remember undercover cops coming up to u in the smoke pit and asking for a hit of E??? Like what a hit??? WTF they need to learn the correct slang!!
Best if they don't, it helped you distinguish them..

__________________
I speak the truth, and nothin' but. If I am wrong, well then there is no right.

Rule 1: You do not talk about Fight Club. Rule 2: You do not talk about Fight Club.
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:30 PM   #216
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once
 
dlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: vancouver
Posts: 6,040
Thanked 7,900 Times in 1,421 Posts

I FUCKING MISS THIS!
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:50 PM   #217
#deephouse
 
knight604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,196
Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,245 Posts

The intro was sick...
knight604 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-06-2011, 06:59 PM   #218
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!
 
Timewav3zer0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,630
Thanked 1,558 Times in 302 Posts
^ fuck i got all emo watching that
Timewav3zer0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:02 PM   #219
bcrdukes
 
TOS'd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 9,055
Thanked 5,122 Times in 1,532 Posts


holy fuck your avatar is makign me trip ballss.
__________________
Posted from NE 1-J W Inglis Building

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
To quote the most misunderstood individual and figurehead on Revscene:

"I am a changed person."

- TOS'd
TOS'd is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-07-2011, 05:56 PM   #220
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!
 
Timewav3zer0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,630
Thanked 1,558 Times in 302 Posts
i got this today from the VTF group on facebook


Happy New Year VTF! We all hope you had a wicked winter break!

We have a story to share with you that may sound a little frightening but we would like to remind you that this may happen to anyone.

As you know, there are a lot drugs and alcohol involved in the electronic music scene. You may be partaking in these behaviors
at a DJ show, for a celebration, or simply to let loose from school/work/whatever it is.

My friends and I were at the NYE rave last week. While we were on the dance floor, from far away, we saw a group of paramedics and security surrounding someone familiar. We went to go see what was going on and when we got closer, it was our friend. What we saw was very frightening and shocking.

Just a couple of hours earlier, I wished him a happy new year, gave him a hug, then told him to play safe, like all friends do. He ended up looking like he was having an epileptic seizure. His whole body was twitching, eyes rolling around, pale skin and saying random things at random times. The friends he was initially with were all scattered everywhere, most of them intoxicated of course, so we drove him to the hospital. Thankfully he regained consciousness when we arrived and was sent to the recovery room. He was shortly released a few hours later. We are very glad he was ok. He was very lucky that the rave provided medical attention because you will not find that at a club.

Everywhere we go, drugs and alcohol will always be there. It is up to you to make the right decision for yourself, and look out for your friends. Let’s make sure you know the risks and consequences of what you are doing.

Consuming substances beyond what your body can handle doesn't mean you’ll have more fun. There's always a measure when the fun starts to make a huge fall and there is a chance where you won’t be able to come back up. Substance abuse can be very dangerous and if you see or know anyone that is consuming too much, talk to them and convince them not to do more. Let’s look out for each other - we all want everyone to have as much fun as possible at shows like these. Who wants to lose a loved one that enjoys the exact same music genre as you? Let us not forget why this Facebook group exists!

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect, and Responsibility!

VTF
Timewav3zer0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:13 PM   #221
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
eLy604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 962
Thanked 2,249 Times in 295 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timewav3zer0 View Post
i got this today from the VTF group on facebook


Happy New Year VTF! We all hope you had a wicked winter break!

We have a story to share with you that may sound a little frightening but we would like to remind you that this may happen to anyone.

As you know, there are a lot drugs and alcohol involved in the electronic music scene. You may be partaking in these behaviors
at a DJ show, for a celebration, or simply to let loose from school/work/whatever it is.

My friends and I were at the NYE rave last week. While we were on the dance floor, from far away, we saw a group of paramedics and security surrounding someone familiar. We went to go see what was going on and when we got closer, it was our friend. What we saw was very frightening and shocking.

Just a couple of hours earlier, I wished him a happy new year, gave him a hug, then told him to play safe, like all friends do. He ended up looking like he was having an epileptic seizure. His whole body was twitching, eyes rolling around, pale skin and saying random things at random times. The friends he was initially with were all scattered everywhere, most of them intoxicated of course, so we drove him to the hospital. Thankfully he regained consciousness when we arrived and was sent to the recovery room. He was shortly released a few hours later. We are very glad he was ok. He was very lucky that the rave provided medical attention because you will not find that at a club.

Everywhere we go, drugs and alcohol will always be there. It is up to you to make the right decision for yourself, and look out for your friends. Let’s make sure you know the risks and consequences of what you are doing.

Consuming substances beyond what your body can handle doesn't mean you’ll have more fun. There's always a measure when the fun starts to make a huge fall and there is a chance where you won’t be able to come back up. Substance abuse can be very dangerous and if you see or know anyone that is consuming too much, talk to them and convince them not to do more. Let’s look out for each other - we all want everyone to have as much fun as possible at shows like these. Who wants to lose a loved one that enjoys the exact same music genre as you? Let us not forget why this Facebook group exists!

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect, and Responsibility!

VTF
i got that as well
hopefully they were talking about the same person in the bleachers.

glad to hear that person is alright now
eLy604 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:31 PM   #222
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Currey
Posts: 1,480
Thanked 45 Times in 23 Posts
people take drugs at raves?
__________________
FlyNvballer
FlyNvBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:41 PM   #223
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 818
Thanked 709 Times in 216 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNvBaller View Post
people take drugs at raves?
airplanes can fly?
__________________
I speak the truth, and nothin' but. If I am wrong, well then there is no right.

Rule 1: You do not talk about Fight Club. Rule 2: You do not talk about Fight Club.
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #224
#deephouse
 
knight604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,196
Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,245 Posts
Glad to know hes alright... gotta know your limit.
knight604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 12:30 AM   #225
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Vancity.
Posts: 88
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheDLo View Post

I FUCKING MISS THIS!
Hello above and beyond... Come back...
Let us relive the moment. Like a fucking loop machine.

Is it possible to get sets? Like above and beyond set or dbstf set?
Posted via RS Mobile
BoostedSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net