REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Vacations and World Travel

Vacations and World Travel Visiting our beautiful city? Come stay at the Arbutus Vista - Vancouver's Bed & Breakfast.
How was your trip? Which tour packages would you recommend/avoid? Must do's and must eats? Share tips, photos and experiences with other senior RS members who just want to get away..

Old 12-02-2010, 06:56 PM   #26
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

whats the big deal??
every time you hit a night club in van you get scanned with a metal detector or patted down.

Better than getting blown up!!!
Advertisement
dave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:03 PM   #27
#savethemanuals

Thanked 2,551 Times in 950 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post
Man Ejaculates all over the TSA. http://www.deadseriousnews.com/?p=573
Lol, dunno if its true but that was good
Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:54 AM   #28
RS Veteran

Flew to Vegas from Vancouver... here's what happened:

At YVR: After walking through the metal detector, they ask if you want a pat down or body scan. I opted for pat down. After that they swab your hands and put the swab into some machine.

At McCarren: Same process I'm used to. Put all the stuff in the bins and it goes through the xray machine. Then walk through the metal detector. No pat down. Not even a body scan machine in sight.

So I wonder why at McCarren, the whole process probably took a minute. It was so fast. Yet at YVR it was more complex. While waiting in line to get through security, I didn't see anybody choose the body scanner.
Conan O'Brien Sex Video is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:35 PM   #29
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,207 Times in 432 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan O'Brien Sex Video View Post
Flew to Vegas from Vancouver... here's what happened:

At YVR: After walking through the metal detector, they ask if you want a pat down or body scan. I opted for pat down. After that they swab your hands and put the swab into some machine.

At McCarren: Same process I'm used to. Put all the stuff in the bins and it goes through the xray machine. Then walk through the metal detector. No pat down. Not even a body scan machine in sight.

So I wonder why at McCarren, the whole process probably took a minute. It was so fast. Yet at YVR it was more complex. While waiting in line to get through security, I didn't see anybody choose the body scanner.
At YVR, you are boarding a plane heading to the U.S. so they do all the pat down and stuff
At LAS, you are boarding a plane heading to Canada, so security is less anal
dachinesedude is offline   Reply With Quote