REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Pet Forum

Pet Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Where my dogs at?! In here..
Where pet lovers congregate..

Old 11-13-2010, 06:09 PM   #1
Banned (BBM)

Does this seem legit?

I replied to add about a pug puppy for adoption in the buy and sell, and this the e mail I got back.

Hello,
Thank you for contacting me in regards to my Puppy that i am giving out for free home adoption , first i will like to tell you how happy i feel seeing that there is some one outside there that is very interested and happy to get this lovely puppy re-home, she is registered with the following animal registration clubs that's Akc,Ckc, kc and she is veterinary checked and vaccinated and have all health records till date and housing documents, well i will also like to tell you why am adopting this lovely puppy for Free adoption,the main reason is because of my working condition. My time table was change so right now i work from Monday to Saturday and my only resting day is Sunday which i am quite busy with church Activities. So there is no one home to carter for them so for that reason i really love some one to take good care over this little Angel, so that's why i want her to go to any caring and loving home that will care and carter for her.And she is so sensitive and possesses for following:

- She is house Trained and Potty.
- She does not bark a lot.
- She eat 2 times daily and at afternoons she drinks Milk .
- She Is socialized with kids and other house hold pets like,cats , birds dogs etc
- She likes to be carried a lot and be spoiled.
- She likes to be kissed .
- She gets angry when you shout at her, so don't do that.

She have been vaccinated and registered with all the pet registrations and will come to you with all this documents and papers and also their crates. She will also come along with the following documents ,

* CKC /KC Documents.
* Pedigree.
* Age Level Potty Training.
* Puppy Contract/Guarantee.
* Certificate of Veterinary Inspection.
* Micro-Chipped (In case ever lost or stolen).
* Current on all vaccinations.
* De wormed.
* Puppy Packet ( Vaccination sch5916edule and history, Crate Training info., Potty Training info.)
* Travel Crates.

Please If you have any more question to ask i will answer you truthfully and faithfully
.I would like to ask you some few questions if you don't mind.

1) Are you a breeder?
2) Are you married?
3) What is your occupation?
4) Will you send me pictures of her when you have her?
5) And will you treat these puppy as your child?
6) Were are you located?
7) how soon are you ready to have her deliver?
8) what is your phone number to reach you?

Sorry for too many question,but i just want to be sure that my puppy will be going to the right home so i will be waiting to read back from your sooner.I have also attach some recent pictures of the puppy to you ,hope you like it?

Awaiting your responds back

God Bless You.
Advertisement
kokanee_vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:42 PM   #2
Banned (BBM)

Heres the reply I got back. Scam?

Hi there
I am so glad to read from you in regards to the puppy again, I will not like to hear that the puppy has been sent to a shelter or Kennel as i believe this little baby will be with you all the time to play with your kids and other house hold animals spectacular Birds,Cats,Monkeys and even Horses, so in case you may have this animals in your home then be sure that this puppy goes well with all of them.I am presently now in 314 Water Street,St. John's, Newfoundland A1C 1B9, so it is very far to come for pick up,i am desperate in getting her to you,since she is very lonely at home while am at work,i am ready to make all necessary arrangements for her to be delivered to you today or any time that is ok by you,it will cost you $190 for the delivery, so what you are need is just $190 since i am offering her for free home adoption, and i will be sending this puppy to you along side with all necessary documents and all other health certificate in my disposal,her blankets and cage will also be sent.So during this process the necessary information's will be needed from you,it will be highly needed by the deliveries to locate your area for home delivery, ok

Your Names In full,
Your Post Code,
House Address,
Land line Number Numbers,
Mobile Number,
Your Direct E-mail Address,

As soon as i have all this information from you,i shall haste any time suitable by you to the delivery Company and book a flight delivery schedule to your location . You will be making in the payments directly to the delivery Company,since i'm occupied to receive delivery payments directly. The payments of $190 shall be made as soon as the delivery Company contact's you, since they will contact you via Email or Phone Number for payments method and delivery details..They will let you know all details on how delivery and payments will be done, you don't have any problem been worried since i have once used their services, it is safer and fast. Please keep to your promise of sending updated pictures on how the puppy is doing when with you?I have also attach some recent pictures of the puppy to you, hope you like it?

Awaiting for your responds back .

Thanks
kokanee_vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:08 PM   #3
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,355 Times in 3,445 Posts
100% scam and why would you fly in a puppy?
Old 11-14-2010, 01:48 AM   #4
Banned (ABWS)

It's obviously a scam and do not purchase your pet without seeing it in person, and preferably seeing both its parents as well. I was about to purchase a wolf-dog from Alberta and I called them up and owner put me on hold for a second while she turned around and started swearing at her dogs....

If you purchase your dog without seeing it in person, it's environment, who it was raised by, what the temperament of the dogs its been around was, etc. etc.,...you have no idea what you are getting yourself into.

Last edited by 1-Slicer-1; 11-15-2010 at 12:46 AM.
1-Slicer-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-15-2010, 02:52 PM   #5
Banned (ABWS)

You will be making in the payments directly to the delivery Company,since i'm occupied to receive delivery payments directly.

ok? why would you pay the delivery company to pay her? I can only imagine what the delivery guy will be like: "HAHAHA yeah i'll give her the money don't worry. HAHAHAHAH" as he walks away putting your cash into his pocket.

any "deliveries" where you front money to a third party are 100% scams. They will ALWAYS tell you it's safer and faster yet they can't even post the name of the fucking delivery company. Scammers need to burn in hell.
MrGoodbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:10 PM   #6
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

If you need a second to think it over, it probably is too good to be true.
6insomnia9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #7
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
Tell the person your so excited and so worried about the safe passage of the puppy that you would rather show up in person and claim the puppy and bring it home yourself rather than pay a company to deliver it.... see what they say then

Berz out.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:29 AM   #8
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
Tell the person your so excited and so worried about the safe passage of the puppy that you would rather show up in person and claim the puppy and bring it home yourself rather than pay a company to deliver it.... see what they say then

Berz out.
Well put!
whitescirocco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 03:34 AM   #9
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post

Berz out.
I've tried that before actually, lol. I didn't receive a response after that.
babycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:45 AM   #10
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Google maps street view is wonderful, at least you know you'd be donating your cash to a small apartment complex located above a restaurant
Cota4RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:56 PM   #11
Banned By Establishment

total scam. Tell them you have a friend that lives out there and can check out the puppy. See how they reply.
racerman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 06:37 PM   #12
MT
Banned (ABWS)

lmao that's is a scam for sure.
Want your puppy coming in by Fedex or by Canada post?
MT is offline   Reply With Quote