REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 11-17-2010, 12:08 AM   #26
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgresch View Post
i dunno, same as yours.
Coupe or sedan? If its coupe, I know him!
Posted via RS Mobile
Advertisement
hc529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:23 AM   #27
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Yeah, had some a$$hat doing about double the limit over the construction zoned bridge tonight in his POS GMC Sierra. Almost lost it & just missed hitting the barrier just after the lights & lougheed & old Dewdney when he decided to skip 2 lanes while it was pouring out... Seriously, they need some enforcement over there, rather than babysitting the morons @ roosters.
iwbtib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:57 PM   #28
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,559 Times in 454 Posts
Oh man, don't even get me started on all the retards that race along Lougheed through Pitt Meadows coming in and out of Ridge...

Did that blue EG have white rims??
Lowered_Klass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 10:35 PM   #29
no

Thanked 5,310 Times in 1,099 Posts
^my friend rips there all the time averaging like 180 , he needs to see this thread
jpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:08 PM   #30
Hopeless Romantic

I was driving in surrey the other day and a white rsx-s passed me on 128th street approaching 100th ave... he must've been doing 110-120+ because he FLEW past me and another car that were both traveling roughly 60...

The retarded part here is that he crossed a solid line to pass us both while there were oncoming cars not too far! He seriously swerved out and right back in, when I saw him approaching in my rearview I was so tempted to downshift and attempt to not let him in...

The worst part is at the next light was a ghost car parked on the opposite side of the street that didn't do anything about it... put its lights on and did a U-turn only to see the rsxs gone...

If anyone's seen it it's a white rsx-s with some ugly ass black? pinstripe type line running along the side driven by a early 20s? brown male... I've seen this car before too.

Doesn't normally get to me but seriously... sometimes people are just straight fucking idiots on the road.

2002 Acura RSX (Sold)
1993 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo I (Sold)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII (Daily Driven)
jtanner_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:24 PM   #31
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtanner_ View Post
I was driving in surrey the other day and a white rsx-s passed me on 128th street approaching 100th ave... he must've been doing 110-120+ because he FLEW past me and another car that were both traveling roughly 60...

The retarded part here is that he crossed a solid line to pass us both while there were oncoming cars not too far! He seriously swerved out and right back in, when I saw him approaching in my rearview I was so tempted to downshift and attempt to not let him in...

The worst part is at the next light was a ghost car parked on the opposite side of the street that didn't do anything about it... put its lights on and did a U-turn only to see the rsxs gone...

If anyone's seen it it's a white rsx-s with some ugly ass black? pinstripe type line running along the side driven by a early 20s? brown male... I've seen this car before too.

Doesn't normally get to me but seriously... sometimes people are just straight fucking idiots on the road.
I'm in surrey and I'm surprised no one has complained about me?! Hahaha anhh I'm just kidding I doint drive like the surrey guys here ! But dammnn so many riced out hondas acuras around my neighborhood owned by e indians!!! I think I'm the only guy goin jdm on it in my hood! Lol!
Posted via RS Mobile
Okitnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:55 AM   #32
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 3,279 Times in 823 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwbtib View Post
Yeah, had some a$$hat doing about double the limit over the construction zoned bridge tonight in his POS GMC Sierra. Almost lost it & just missed hitting the barrier just after the lights & lougheed & old Dewdney when he decided to skip 2 lanes while it was pouring out... Seriously, they need some enforcement over there, rather than babysitting the morons @ roosters.
that stretch is brutttal. There was another major accident with 3 in the hosptial there two days ago...
Jgresch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 02:01 AM   #33
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 3,745 Times in 1,073 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
should set up a Honda Spring meet night opener to crash the VCC wed regulars.
did someone say..

Honda

SPRING

Meet?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota86 View Post
the guys over at lambo vancouver said there are 60-70 pre-orders already. don't quote me though.
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:41 AM   #34
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,776 Times in 507 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtanner_ View Post

this guy?

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=529695
hotong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:44 AM   #35

Thanked 5,001 Times in 1,108 Posts
some surrey street racing, i came across this on facebook. They are sooooooooooo stupid

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=82092174910&subj=541870033
donjalapeno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:09 PM   #36
Hopeless Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotong View Post
LOL yeah that's the car.

2002 Acura RSX (Sold)
1993 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo I (Sold)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII (Daily Driven)
jtanner_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:14 PM   #37
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

fml

Last edited by danz; 06-27-2013 at 04:42 PM.
danz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:17 PM   #38
no

Thanked 5,310 Times in 1,099 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soltaaa77 View Post
some surrey street racing, i came across this on facebook. They are sooooooooooo stupid

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....subj=541870033
wow... wutta bunch of fuken surrey jack morons... right through a residential area too where theres tons of traffic in their pos rice mobiles.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....p?id=512484910

im guessing this is one of the guys facebook...
one day those idiots are gonna hit a car full of family and leave kids with no parents, arghh that video made me so fuken mad /rant
jpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:25 PM   #39

Thanked 3,279 Times in 823 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by danz View Post
the owner of the blue car is a friend of mine and he just got it retuned so i bet he was just enjoying the extra 80whp.

no excuses but hes a nice guy no need to bash.

and any and all of you are welcome to come out to Byrne timmys on a wednesday its not just a VCC meet everyone is welcome. 7:30pm till late.
lol at this reply. I don't care if he threw a v8 in it, take it to the track or abandone air strip or something. So many innocent peole have died there recently due to speeding. I'm sure he's a nice guy but no need to haul ass in the pouring rain.
Posted via RS Mobile
Jgresch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 07:34 PM   #40

Thanked 5,001 Times in 1,108 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpark View Post
wow... wutta bunch of fuken surrey jack morons... right through a residential area too where theres tons of traffic in their pos rice mobiles.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....p?id=512484910

im guessing this is one of the guys facebook...
one day those idiots are gonna hit a car full of family and leave kids with no parents, arghh that video made me so fuken mad /rant
yeah, this video is from a sunday cruise poor hondas

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...subj=541870033
donjalapeno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 05:02 PM   #41
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Umm...

Ummm... 2:35, any one else smell clutch??
iwbtib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 06:30 PM   #42
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
i went to those VCC meets @ byrne twice.

those guys arent that nice. theyre not that open to new comers and are seemingly rude.
haha ya i agree...i tried to talk to a few of them but i guess its just high school mentally. just relax guys!
hopalong is offline   Reply With Quote