REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2010, 03:28 AM   #26
RabidMod
 
RabidRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: SF Bay Area, CA
Posts: 5,680
Thanked 568 Times in 200 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qmx323 View Post
I think I'm crying right now
This is probably the one appropriate time in a man's life.
Advertisement
__________________
03 S2K | 07 R6 | 13 FJ TT
RabidRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:31 AM   #27
RabidMod
 
RabidRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: SF Bay Area, CA
Posts: 5,680
Thanked 568 Times in 200 Posts
So when they said 1000 cars..

321 S Honda S2000 '99
322 S Honda S2000 '01
323 S Honda S2000 '03
324 P Honda S2000 '06
325 S Honda S2000 (EU) '99
326 S Honda S2000 (EU) '01
327 S Honda S2000 (EU) '03
328 S Honda S2000 (US) '99
329 S Honda S2000 (US) '01
330 S Honda S2000 (US) '04
331 S Honda S2000 LM Race Car
332 S Honda S2000 Type V '00
333 S Honda S2000 Type V '01
334 S Honda S2000 Type V '03
335 S Honda S2000 Type V (EU) '00
336 S Honda S2000 Type V (EU) '01
337 S Honda S2000 Type V (US) '00
338 S Honda S2000 Type V (US) '01

599 S Mitsubishi Lancer  1600 GSR '74
600 S Mitsubishi Lancer  1600 GSR Rally Car '74
601 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution II  GSR '94
602 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III  GSR '95
603 P/S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV  GSR '96
604 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV  Rally Car '97
605 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V  GSR '98
606 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI  GSR '99
607 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI  GSR TOMMI MAKINEN EDITION '00
608 P Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI  GSR T.M. EDITION Special Color Package '99
609 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI  Rally Car '99
610 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI  RS '99
611 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI  RS TOMMI MAKINEN EDITION '00
612 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII  GSR '01
613 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII  GT-A '02
614 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII  RS '01
615 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII  GSR '03
616 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII  MR GSR '04
617 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII  RS '03
618 P Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX  GSR '05
619 P Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX  GSR RM '05
620 P Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X  GSR Premium Package '07
621 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution  GSR '92
622 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution  Super Rally Car '03
623 S Mitsubishi Lancer  EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83

__________________
03 S2K | 07 R6 | 13 FJ TT
RabidRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:34 AM   #28
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
 
truong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Richmond
Posts: 803
Thanked 997 Times in 121 Posts
Planning to quit my job and leave my girlfriend to dedicate the next 6 years playing gt5 as a carreer.
truong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:37 AM   #29
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Benz_05TSX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Richmond
Posts: 4,658
Thanked 171 Times in 62 Posts
^ Second that!!! Too bad I didn't pre-order
__________________
Need anything wrapped in vinyl? Need some custom stickers made for advertising purposes or just for fun? Or you need some Honda accessories?? Message me!!
Benz_05TSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:12 AM   #30
RS controls my life!
 
Jegz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Richcity
Posts: 1,295
Thanked 1,178 Times in 228 Posts
Cant wait to put my virtual driving skills to the test oh yeah.
Jegz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:23 AM   #31
Need to Shave n Shower, but I CANT STOP POSTING ON RS
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Vancouver BC
Posts: 19,190
Thanked 7,285 Times in 3,063 Posts
for anyone that missed it..here are the way better commercials from JDM land.
__________________
My BST Feedback
twitchyzero is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-19-2010, 09:27 AM   #32
Banned (BBM)
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,142
Thanked 627 Times in 368 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidRat View Post
So when they said 1000 cars..

321 S Honda S2000 '99
322 S Honda S2000 '01
323 S Honda S2000 '03
324 P Honda S2000 '06
325 S Honda S2000 (EU) '99
326 S Honda S2000 (EU) '01
327 S Honda S2000 (EU) '03
328 S Honda S2000 (US) '99
329 S Honda S2000 (US) '01
330 S Honda S2000 (US) '04
331 S Honda S2000 LM Race Car
332 S Honda S2000 Type V '00
333 S Honda S2000 Type V '01
334 S Honda S2000 Type V '03
335 S Honda S2000 Type V (EU) '00
336 S Honda S2000 Type V (EU) '01
337 S Honda S2000 Type V (US) '00
338 S Honda S2000 Type V (US) '01

599 S Mitsubishi Lancer  1600 GSR '74
600 S Mitsubishi Lancer  1600 GSR Rally Car '74
601 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution II  GSR '94
602 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III  GSR '95
603 P/S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV  GSR '96
604 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV  Rally Car '97
605 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V  GSR '98
606 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI  GSR '99
607 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI  GSR TOMMI MAKINEN EDITION '00
608 P Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI  GSR T.M. EDITION Special Color Package '99
609 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI  Rally Car '99
610 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI  RS '99
611 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI  RS TOMMI MAKINEN EDITION '00
612 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII  GSR '01
613 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII  GT-A '02
614 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII  RS '01
615 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII  GSR '03
616 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII  MR GSR '04
617 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII  RS '03
618 P Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX  GSR '05
619 P Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX  GSR RM '05
620 P Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X  GSR Premium Package '07
621 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution  GSR '92
622 S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution  Super Rally Car '03
623 S Mitsubishi Lancer  EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83

WTF thats how they come up with 1000 + cars? thats fucked up man

Quote:
Originally Posted by truong View Post
Planning to quit my job and leave my girlfriend to dedicate the next 6 years playing gt5 as a carreer.
sounds promising
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:29 AM   #33
I bringith the lowerballerith
 
VrrM604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,125
Thanked 478 Times in 89 Posts
dont see porsche in the list?
VrrM604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:34 AM   #34
Banned (ABWS)
 
MrGoodbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,268
Thanked 425 Times in 146 Posts
If on November 23rd, they delay it to December 2010, I'm going to flip out and flip tables where ever tables can be flipped.
MrGoodbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:45 AM   #35
c3m
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Van
Posts: 655
Thanked 933 Times in 145 Posts
^ Some Canadian store has already gotten them (I assume the store is in Quebec, I see French underneath the logo)
http://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo...und-the-world/
c3m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:50 AM   #36
Banned (BBM)
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,142
Thanked 627 Times in 368 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VrrM604 View Post
dont see porsche in the list?

RUF
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:58 AM   #37
Need to Shave n Shower, but I CANT STOP POSTING ON RS
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Vancouver BC
Posts: 19,190
Thanked 7,285 Times in 3,063 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodbar View Post
If on November 23rd, they delay it to December 2010, I'm going to flip out and flip tables where ever tables can be flipped.
once a game goes gold it's almost impossible to be delayed
__________________
My BST Feedback
twitchyzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:00 AM   #38
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Hehe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: YVR/TPE
Posts: 3,371
Thanked 1,808 Times in 720 Posts
^

Yeah, considering there are reports coming in that stores already getting shipment, I think we will finally be GT5ing on the 23rd.

Can't wait!
__________________
Nothing for now
Hehe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:01 AM   #39
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Fuhrėr-Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: van
Posts: 520
Thanked 227 Times in 61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchyzero View Post
for anyone that missed it..here are the way better commercials from JDM land.
Is there a making of for the 2nd ad ?
Fuhrėr-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:51 AM   #40
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,566
Thanked 383 Times in 155 Posts
http://jalopnik.com/5691725/gt-acade...-united-states

GT Academy: Play Your Way Into A Real Racing Career
As part of the rollout of Gran Turismo 5, Sony and Nissan will launch the GT Academy, a contest giving the top U.S. drivers in the game a chance to race professionally. That Stig suit may come in handy.

According to the corporate behemoths, starting Dec. 15 GT players can start driving time trials in Nissan vehicles online. The top 32 nationwide will face off in March, with the winning 16 shipped to GT Academy at the Silverstone track in England. The winner will get to train as a professional driver, while the losers will be given bus fare and a few jars of clotted cream to enjoy back on their sofas.
RevRav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:52 AM   #41
Editor
 
!e.lo_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Raincouver
Posts: 3,515
Thanked 3,178 Times in 873 Posts
RS online battle?!
better have private rooms and not just random races based on profile ranking.
__________________
['00 Integra Type R][My Feedback]
!e.lo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:23 PM   #42
Banned (BBM)
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,142
Thanked 627 Times in 368 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodbar View Post
If on November 23rd, they delay it to December 2010, I'm going to flip out and flip tables where ever tables can be flipped.
i'd go on a rampage if that does happen, smash my ps3 and call it a day
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:25 PM   #43
God of Unce
 
Armind's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ASOT
Posts: 7,828
Thanked 167 Times in 43 Posts
I WANTTTTTTTTT
__________________
UNCE! UNCE! UNCE! UNCE! UNCE! UNCE! UNCE! UNCE! UNCE!
Armind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:38 PM   #44
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon
 
q0192837465's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 7,760
Thanked 375 Times in 181 Posts
we should make a RS ranking and see who's the biggest nerd
__________________
Ignorance is bliss

How I wish I can remain ignorant, why do I know so much?
q0192837465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:35 PM   #45
& Associates Inc.
 
ruthless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Canada Eh
Posts: 1,631
Thanked 1,215 Times in 409 Posts
cant wait for this game to come out


ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net