REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 11-20-2010, 01:24 AM   #1
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 1,730 Times in 374 Posts
Almost got T-boned

So I am just heading home from surrey central and im going down 105a towards king george and im going 60 (It wasn't snowing at the time) and for some reason the RAV-4 on the other side of the street tries to take the left.... So i had to down shift and take the right or else i would of gotten smashed.... I am just realizing that if I didnt turn at the right second, or do whatever i just did... I would of been dead...
Sorry about the grammar and structure, just a bit shook up right now... I knew beforehand that driving is deadly if you arent paying attention but its just reallly hitting me right now that a second can make a big difference.
I am just thankful I didnt get hit and nothing happened.
Advertisement
rJZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 03:16 AM   #2
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilmatic View Post
So I am just heading home from surrey central and im going down 105a towards king george and im going 60 (It wasn't snowing at the time) and for some reason the RAV-4 on the other side of the street tries to take the left.... So i had to down shift and take the right or else i would of gotten smashed.... I am just realizing that if I didnt turn at the right second, or do whatever i just did... I would of been dead...
Sorry about the grammar and structure, just a bit shook up right now... I knew beforehand that driving is deadly if you arent paying attention but its just reallly hitting me right now that a second can make a big difference.
Brool Stories Co.

Telling Brool Stories Since:
Quote:

Last edited by 1-Slicer-1; 11-20-2010 at 03:30 AM.
1-Slicer-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-20-2010, 03:57 AM   #3
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilmatic View Post
Glad you didn't get seriously hurt or die, and that you paid enough attention to get yourself out of trouble

but this was a FB post at most. thanks for sharing.
2005 Honda Jazz

BuySell Feedback
Quote:
"It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good ... They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time. "
Leopold Stotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 02:30 PM   #4
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 1,730 Times in 374 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-Slicer-1 View Post
Brool Stories Co.

Telling Brool Stories Since:
Since when was September before June?
rJZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:03 AM   #5
Banned By Establishment

it pays to keep focused on the road because that other driver obviously wasn't. They could have been looking past you and didn't notice you. I have that a few times on my motorbike every season.
racerman88 is offline   Reply With Quote