REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Suspension, Brakes , Wheels & Tires Tech

Suspension, Brakes , Wheels & Tires Tech THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Suspension components, brakes, Wheels and Tires. All things related to how your car handles...

Old 12-14-2010, 06:29 PM   #1
Banned (ABWS)

Looking to fit an agressive 16" wheel on my DC2 like 16x8 +25 or something, issues?

My carr is already lowered with coilovers, i want to get some works or something thats an agressive fitment, whats the widest and lowest offset i can go and drive properly?
Advertisement
GottaBkeptJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 10:48 PM   #2
Cool beans bro

Thanked 1,053 Times in 231 Posts
That's going to rub for sure me thinks. I'm running a 16X7 +45 Regamaster and lowered quite a bit. The rears are less then 1/3rd of an inch away from the fender lip. This is without camber kits and on a 205 45 tire.

Unless you roll your fenders of course. Then its a whole new ballgame.
JordanLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:48 PM   #3
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

I am also running some 16x7 +45's with 205 45 tires. Only lowered 1.75" n it is still very close to rubbing.
I plan on having the fenders rolled and pulled in the spring so I can run some 15-20mm spacers.
Posted via RS Mobile
jeffwilliams17 is offline   Reply With Quote