REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Just feels hollow... (https://www.revscene.net/forums/632915-just-feels-hollow.html)

dark0821 12-16-2010 12:22 AM

Just feels hollow...

I dunno if any of you can relate.. but i have to let it out.. or else i think i am going insane...real long story.. trying to make it short...

so i met this chick a few weeks b4 my b day back in aug, from the first time we've met, you can tell there was chemistry, my b day came, and she bought me a TiffanyCo ring, now I never received a ring form a girl b4... it has always been the other way around... but ya... we went to see the meteor shower up in cypress and things just took off...

we've been seein each other like 3-4X's a week..and eventually.. ya.. well what guys and girls always do eh? =.=

I asked on multiple occasions for her to become my GF...but she always declined, and today she just said to me... after our.. ya...

"i already gave you everything, what else do you want? does labeling me as your GF matter that much to you?"

i am speechless, yes i am a sucker for sex, but honestly.. i just felt hollow, i question myself about my own morals, i always thought i was a decent guy, and what not, i dont know...

i even told her that the "gf" name is more important than sex..that i will rather trade it.. as in.. I rather hold your hand on the skytrain to school, then to do this underground fuck buddy shit... I dunno, i think she just means so much more to me...

i dun even want to think about what i am to her...

(note: I really doubt is cuz of the sex, even though i aint bad @ it, i know i aint thaaaaat good @ it either)

m4k4v4li 12-16-2010 12:34 AM

prob embarrassed of you. doesn't want ppl to know your her bf

ree666 12-16-2010 02:40 AM

sounds like a whore.

Marioo1991 12-16-2010 06:52 AM

Sounds like she's just buying you shit for sex

Next time blow a load in her face and say:
"I wouldnt do that to my girlfriend"

Soundy 12-16-2010 07:04 AM

Reading that hurt my brain. If you talk like that IRL, I can see why she doesn't want to commit.

josel_atr 12-16-2010 07:20 AM

if you already asked her to be your gf, and declined, it might mean that she's not looking for a LT relationship... thats my guess.

you shouldnt feel as bad, since you put in the effort of asking already.

The_AK 12-16-2010 08:40 AM

Just stay as a "man" so she doesn't think that you've turned into an emotional bitch. Remember why exactly you have a dick (if you cant remember, its so you can stuff it somewhere).

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6chr0nic4 (Post 7230012)
prob embarrassed of you. doesn't want ppl to know your her bf

LOL

mpr 12-16-2010 08:59 AM

gifts, sex, and no commitment title.

are u on drugs? I'll take that anyday! Just remember there is many fishes in the sea, she probably doing the same thing.

safety tip: wear condom with this one. or get her checked out.

Vinny G 12-16-2010 09:24 AM

^^ yeah man.
Dude, if you're in your 20s, this is the best thing a guy can ask for.

If it were me, I'd shut my mouth and enjoy the ride (pun intended)

Phil@rise 12-16-2010 09:43 AM

just a gigolo.......

Seriously tho its rare a guy gets to be in your position use it to empower yourself and find confidence from it

the_rickster 12-16-2010 10:16 AM

I WOULD KILL FOR THAT RIGHT NOW

distanc3 12-16-2010 10:49 AM

OP probably spent a fortune trying to court her into being his gf than that Tiffany ring.

Like the most replies here, there's nothing much to lose. I'm sure most of us here would agree that if you don't wake up with cold sores all over you, keep on bonkin'!

v.Rossi 12-16-2010 10:51 AM

OP you're thinking with the wrong head.
Posted via RS Mobile

danz 12-16-2010 10:55 AM

fml

Ulic Qel-Droma 12-16-2010 04:00 PM

...WAT

SYNTAX ERROR

I don't even know how to reply. Does she have money? Maybe the tiffany ring was chump change to her. uhh, I want to be her friend.

k2_alpha 12-16-2010 05:10 PM

All of you guys are retards.

The girl may be something YOU want but doesnt sound line what the OP wants.

From the sounds of it OP, you want commitment. Age does not factor in the need for a commitment. Even if a person is 24 the person may still want commitment.

Back to the OP post:
You as a person need to decide what YOU want. Do you want commitment, or do you want excitment. Im not saying you need to only choose one, but rather what do you crave for more?
If you want excitment, you are in luck. You are in a position that MOST guys will die for.
If you want comitment (gf title) you better move on. The girl clearly states that she is not willing to give it to you. When you start to question what you are to a person, it is time to get out. It is only going to be more toxic to you.

ScizzMoney 12-16-2010 09:26 PM

you must be hung like an NBA player or something if she's buying you shit

v.Rossi 12-16-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k2_alpha (Post 7230752)
All of you guys are retards.

The girl may be something YOU want but doesnt sound line what the OP wants.

Back to the OP post:
You as a person need to decide what YOU want. Do you want commitment, or do you want excitment. Im not saying you need to only choose one, but rather what do you crave for more?
If you want excitment, you are in luck. You are in a position that MOST guys will die for.
If you want comitment (gf title) you better move on. The girl clearly states that she is not willing to give it to you. When you start to question what you are to a person, it is time to get out. It is only going to be more toxic to you.

There are men out there who don't want sex? This is unheard of, Davie Street or what planet?

Yeah get out and move on from her and end up with no sex at all.
Now who's the retard?

FerrariEnzo 12-16-2010 10:39 PM

dont get too serious, being young and in a serious relationship, doesnt always end well... Jusy Enjoy Life Now so you dont regret later, if you end up marrying her...

Why give up an entire forest for 1 tree.... go have some fun in your life!

Noir 12-17-2010 01:44 AM

It helps to keep things in perspective.

Just keep telling yourself that if getting sex from a girl shouldn't obligate you to a relationship, in turn you have to respect that sex between you two shouldn't obligate her to be your gf as well.

It's not going to get you what you want, but reminding yourself of this will at least justify and give closure to why "you're not getting what you want." It will sort of reduce the sting a little. (but only because it's hard to remove the sting completely from things not going our way - in which case, the only way to remove that completely is to actually "get what you want" which will not always happen to you)

k2_alpha 12-20-2010 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v.Rossi (Post 7231154)
There are men out there who don't want sex? This is unheard of, Davie Street or what planet?

Yeah get out and move on from her and end up with no sex at all.
Now who's the retard?

What I posted was directed at the OP's post.
If you re-read what the OP posted, you will get a clear vibe that the OP wants commitment.
I am NOT saying there are men who do not want sex. I am NOT saying the OP does not want sex. I AM saying that the OP SEEMS to prefer commitment rather than sex.

In conclusion, after reading a post with a clear bias; I recommend the OP to move on due to the fact the OP seems to want commitment.

Clear enough?

v.Rossi 12-20-2010 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k2_alpha (Post 7235354)
What I posted was directed at the OP's post.
If you re-read what the OP posted, you will get a clear vibe that the OP wants commitment.
I am NOT saying there are men who do not want sex. I am NOT saying the OP does not want sex. I AM saying that the OP SEEMS to prefer commitment rather than sex.

In conclusion, after reading a post with a clear bias; I recommend the OP to move on due to the fact the OP seems to want commitment.

Clear enough?

Crystal clear :o

tofu1413 12-21-2010 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny G (Post 7230241)
^^ yeah man.
Dude, if you're in your 20s, this is the best thing a guy can ask for.

If it were me, I'd shut my mouth and enjoy the ride (pun intended)

+1

being a boy toy isnt as bad as you think.... your emotions arent worth it on this one.. just enjoy the ride.

Greenstoner 12-22-2010 12:58 PM

you're lucky guy and stop complaining

jc8181086 12-23-2010 12:28 PM

OP, go with it for now. If you're really stuck on the GF title then make sure you keep presenting yourself as great boyfriend material to her and feelings will eventually develop, just don't come off as desperate by constantly pressuring her over it.

If not, then you're still getting laid, right? :thumbsup: