REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 02-19-2011, 03:03 AM   #26
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,377 Times in 445 Posts
I don't really want a stiffer flex...I can't transfer enough power into my shots to take advantage of a stiffer flex. I like having a 77 cut down about an inch...which makes it around 80-ish. Feels good to me.

Don't take me wrong, I really enjoyed the X50 both times before it broke on me. I'd just warn anyone considering the stick to think twice, as it is quite fragile.

Perhaps I'll buy myself a one95....or considering a dolomite of some sort.
Advertisement
Invisible sky daddies commanding people to do shit is just so beyond retarded, I feel like punching myself in the balls until I shit my computer chair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopstick View Post
4 years ago, I pulled up to burger king, and asked to get a teen burger. I realized after the 3rd time i said it, I was in the wrong fucking place.

(>___<)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_High
[19-10, 22:51] how many post do I need before I can fail TOS'D posts.
Alphamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:09 AM   #27
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

I ilke my dolomite, good stick, got it under $100 brand new, i dont' really like the blade on it though, but that goes for all of warriors blades.

i'm sure the x50 was a good stick, i love my x60.

didn't like the one95 though, just couldn't load up enough to get good shots.
2005 Honda Jazz

BuySell Feedback
Quote:
"It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good ... They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time. "
Leopold Stotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 07:21 AM   #28
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,538 Times in 495 Posts
I had a Vapor XXXX 2 years, ago that I got warrentied and they shipped me a X50 as a replacement. I used it quite a bit for drop in and such and found it pretty durable. I had a few one95's crack right on the bottom of the heel, but after a ton of use. I had a game 3 nights ago, and had my total one slashed in 2, and warranty expired 2 weeks ago
cdizzle_996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:35 PM   #29
'

Thanked 6,557 Times in 1,111 Posts
lol havent played for almost 6 years..
back then eastern synergy was the shit hahaa
first stick was easton classic.. still have it in the garage..
its so small LOL..
lots of memories are coming back