REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Dear Rs, Am i being crazy? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/633675-dear-rs-am-i-being-crazy.html)

Araaadi 12-26-2010 09:12 PM

Dear Rs, Am i being crazy?

close this please

cheapskate 12-26-2010 09:16 PM

Sounds like she's over you but is too lazy to break it off.

Jgresch 12-26-2010 09:22 PM

What grade are you in lol

Araaadi 12-26-2010 09:24 PM

Euro7r 12-26-2010 09:25 PM

Maybe she got bored of you and making excuses to avoid you

Carl Johnson 12-26-2010 09:30 PM

four words: time to move on

FI-Z33 12-26-2010 09:49 PM

she's done with you...that's her way of breaking up

trancehead 12-26-2010 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheapskate (Post 7242164)
Sounds like she's over you but is too lazy to break it off.

yeah this is pretty much it. sorry dude...time to move on. millions of other girls out there keep your head up

BorLorBao 12-26-2010 09:57 PM

Ye I think she is still young and she is a goner. Nothing serious in her eyes right now since she is still in the partying stage. Maybe in a couple or few years you guys can hook up again but if you looking for something more I am not sure you will be getting it from her.
Kind of mean to say this but don't waste your time on her..

Stealthy 12-26-2010 10:24 PM

2 month anniversaries? Anniversaries are annual, not monthly.

If she's ditching you to drink/blaze then you should really consider if this is the type of girl you would wanna be with. Just ditch her, on to the next one.

hchang 12-26-2010 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dfdgd (Post 7242156)
it seems like she rather go out and drink with her friends or go blaze or something like that.

I see my friends, who have girlfriends, who see them a lot and they cook, watch movies and do everything together, and then i look at my relationship and it almost feels empty compared to theirs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dfdgd (Post 7242172)
I graduated, shes in grade 11.

You just answered your own problem.

Girls that age don't have the word "Priorities" in their language.

And do you really think you can actually have a relationship like your friends do with your girlfriend being in grade 11?

Quote:

Originally Posted by InTheCut (Post 7242245)
2 month anniversaries? Anniversaries are annual, not monthly.

If she's ditching you to drink/blaze then you should really consider if this is the type of girl you would wanna be with. Just ditch her, on to the next one.

And thank you!!!!

I fucking hate logging onto Facebook and seeing a bunch of statuses saying "Happy One month and 2 days baby" "Happy 2 weeks baby"

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

Anniversaries are defined as YEARLY.

ANNUAL = YEAR.

Gawd that pisses me off.

/End Rant.

saucywoman 12-26-2010 11:27 PM

break it off, not worth it... if she doesn't make time for you she doesn't want to be with you

BWAHHH 12-26-2010 11:37 PM

Like what others have said, its clear she doesn't prioritize you as she doesn't see you on the same level as her guy friends. Considering your the boyfriend, she probably wants to call it quits but given by her actions, age, and the lifestyle, shes probably the type to just drag it on till you annoy her enough or let you break it off with her. Kinda harsh and one sided, but that's just how some people are and you can't do much to avoid it. Best wishes to you

v.Rossi 12-27-2010 12:02 AM

Quote:

Grade 11, good luck pal. She's more unstable than kryptonite. She can fall out of love, quicker than you can blink.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dfdgd (Post 7242156)
Okay, so i started to see this girl, in the end of august, first things started simple, just hanging out, and stuff like that. In October , i asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes , it was really good, i saw her a few times a week. Like i'd see her during her spare at school, or i'd drive her home or things like that. Recently, my car died and i've been seeing her a lot less. I don't think its the fact i don't have a car, its just not very convenient to see each other because of the distance. So lately i feel like i'm putting more into the relationship than she is. Like shes busy with work and school, i understand that but like in her free time, it seems like she rather go out and drink with her friends or go blaze or something like that. We only really chill when i ask her to, and i usually have to like 4 days in advance. I told her i felt i wasn't in her priorities and i wanted things to change, and it seemed like nothing really changed. I see my friends, who have girlfriends, who see them a lot and they cook, watch movies and do everything together, and then i look at my relationship and it almost feels empty compared to theirs. Like yesterday was Christmas and our 2 month anniversary. She was with her family on christmas eve and christmas, and so i told her , let me know when shes free so i can drop off her presents. Instead of letting me know, and seeing me on our anniversary and christmas, she goes out with her guy friends. I already told her , lemme know when your home so i can stop by. But when i asked what time she thinks she'll be home, she was like " i am home, but *name* is coming to pick me up to chill." I don't know, i just got pissed off and i think she rather be with her friends than me and i feel like im putting 90% into it and shes putting 10%. What do you guys think? Any advice is welcomed.

Sorry about the horrible grammer and spelling.

I'm only here to give advice, whether you take it in or not is up to you as I'm not the one going through the suffering. Like a ref, my duty is to call 'em as I see 'em. Although you have great hopes and expectations that things will be heating back up with your girlfriend, I'm sorry to say, they won't.

I'm here to shake you up and out of your denial and ignorance. You need to realize, dude, that you've been L.J.B.F'd -- Let's Just Be Friends.

Having instant chemistry with a woman is a great thing to experience. But just because the sparks are flying between you and a woman in the early stages of dating, that in itself is no guarantee that the two of you are going to wind up having a solid relationship.

Even adding in great compatibility and intellectual rapport to the equation is not enough to guarantee a successful relationship. You have to know how to emotionally entice her.

"I told her i felt i wasn't in her priorities and i wanted things to change, and it seemed like nothing really changed."

Probably because she doesn't care about you, she has less than 50% interest in you. Woman only care about their interest level. If they don't have high interest level, they couldn't care less about you. Your response to such crisis was confrontation? OP, you NEVER confront a woman. You're suppose to back off, and backing off is nonverbal. Youre supposed to show her by your actions that you mean business. You never sit down and discuss her interest level, in your case: her putting you as a priority. Begging her for attention at that critical point will only make things worse. For instance, make you look needy and insecure aka a wimp.

Confront with humor and don't let 'em know they got to you. This way you'll look like a guy that enjoys life and is positive.

If your relationship looks empty compared to the happy couples walking down on the streets holding hands and smiling, maybe you should start picking up the pieces. You even conclude that you're doing 90% of the work while she pitches in 10%. What more signs do you need? Bright neon flashing lights that say "Wake the hell up!?"

She breaks dates with you to hang out with her friends, flakes last minute. She clearly has no respect for you or your time. She doesn't seem like the loyal type and is showing no integrity. Is this really what you're wanting to chase?

Let me straighten you out on something. This girl is communicating her feelings to you, but you're just not listening. She is communicating loud and clear. She's irritable and you feel a huge distance from her, right? Those are her feelings right there. She doesn't have to verbalize anything. She's not going to come right out and say: "By the way, my interest level in you is only 45% - it's down 50 points since we met." If only dating was this easy, no time would ever be wasted! However, you're looking for completely unnecessary verification dude. This babe is showing you all you need to know by her actions. Read the signs! Forget the verbiage, this girl is practically screaming that she doesn't like you.

Remember, guys: Never try to keep someone who doesn't want to keep you.

* I'm assuming she's one of your earlier girlfriends. Since you've graduated, I'm wildly guessing this because she's only in grade 11. If you tell them you're friends with Jonas Brothers then you're already using the good bait lol. In translation, they're easy -- too easy, the hard part is getting them to leave. Therefore, I foresee that she'll be the one to break your heart then in time you'll bounce back as the heartbreaker.

Fafine 12-27-2010 12:09 AM

^ good advice

The_AK 12-27-2010 12:23 AM

Quote:

theres your problem

BlacknJean 12-27-2010 12:34 AM

why dont you take a seat over there

Araaadi 12-27-2010 02:18 AM

To be honest, im not ready just yet to give up, I only told her things needed to change a week ago, just the christmas thing just pissed me off alot. Today i met up with her and exchanged gifts and crap like that, and honestly when im with her im 100% happy and she means alot to me, and she says alot of reassuring things to make me think she wants to be with me, so her not wanting to be with me seems wierd to me. I understand that shes young and likes to party , I knew this before we dated and i guess i kinda didnt think it threw fully. While i was leaving we started to talk about, and i was asking if she was happy with me and she was 100% interested in being with me. She said she was but my ride came, we talked a little threw text, she asked if i thought she was 100% interested. I told her that sometimes i feel like she rather be with her friends. Then she says " noo well if someone tries to make plans then im gonna" Then i told her we'll talk about this in person because i don't like talking threw text when its serious.

I guess ill figure things out next time i see her.

nabs 12-27-2010 02:39 AM

Break it off with her, and explore the amazing world. You are young and shouldn't be tied down. Go mess around. Trust me or you may regret it later.

GLOW 12-27-2010 03:16 AM

you should have posted the question sooner we could have saved you some money on xmas presents

vafanculo 12-27-2010 03:31 AM

Dood, she's in grade 11, wake the fuck up. Even if you barely make it past grades 11 and 12, she gonna want to explore the world in few years.

Do you blaze btw? I'd be choked if my girl was blazing solo with guys
Posted via RS Mobile

v.Rossi 12-27-2010 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dfdgd (Post 7242485)
To be honest, im not ready just yet to give up, I only told her things needed to change a week ago, just the christmas thing just pissed me off alot. Today i met up with her and exchanged gifts and crap like that, and honestly when im with her im 100% happy and she means alot to me, and she says alot of reassuring things to make me think she wants to be with me, so her not wanting to be with me seems wierd to me. I understand that shes young and likes to party , I knew this before we dated and i guess i kinda didnt think it threw fully. While i was leaving we started to talk about, and i was asking if she was happy with me and she was 100% interested in being with me. She said she was but my ride came, we talked a little threw text, she asked if i thought she was 100% interested. I told her that sometimes i feel like she rather be with her friends. Then she says " noo well if someone tries to make plans then im gonna" Then i told her we'll talk about this in person because i don't like talking threw text when its serious.

Successful men know that happiness in romantic relationships is not due to luck - it's due to using reliable principles and having a plan. If the things you've tried with women are only driving your emotions in circles and bringing you pain instead of ecstasy, then allow me to guide you.

Things are the way they are. If you go against reality, reality works against you, resulting in pain. For example, let's say that one day you decided that there is no such thing as gravity, so you jump off the Empire State Building. While in the air, you can believe what you want, but when you hit the pavement, you will realize that you went against reality, which ultimately resulted in extreme bodily pain.

Another example: You speed down the 5 Freeway at 120 mph at 2 a.m. with the lights off. Reality says you will experience the pain of having to defend yourself in court.

A third example: your female dates ask you to call them back before the date to confirm and for some strange reason, these call back to confirm dates only end with the dual pains of frustration and disappointment.

Rejection, man's most despised emotion, is the woman's way of telling a man that he turns her off. What do men do? Cloud up reality with their own ego(love's enemy) to believe what they(being you) want to believe.

- You do ALL the calling.
- She bails on you for other friends.
- You do not feel like a priority.
- 90% effort is coming from you, chump change 10% is recipricated through her.

There's a reason your friends don't go through all this bullshit and frustration, because they're smart. At least, smarter than you. They picked 'em right.

Maybe when you wake up and realize that she’s not a keeper, and you would have gotten rid of her a lot sooner. This is something else most guys don’t realize: When you stick with a hopeless situation, the clock is ticking and you’re losing time when you could have been hustling somebody else who is potentially a good partner.

Women don't lie, men just don't listen.

Tick tock, tick tock

FI-Z33 12-27-2010 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dfdgd (Post 7242485)

THROUGH.

Presto 12-27-2010 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v.Rossi (Post 7242572)

Women don't lie, men just don't listen.

The love doctor has spoken. OP, it's time to write this one off. Ditch the little girl, and get a woman. Oh, and get a vehicle.

Strzelec 12-27-2010 11:59 AM

Both of v rossi's hit the nail right on the head IMO.
And as others mentioned, anything serious with a girl in grade 11, especially if you've graduated, just aint gonna happen.