REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 09-23-2011, 06:52 PM   #176
Rs has made me the man i am today!

My Current Line Up:

I just bought another bottle of acqua di gio after I finished my previous bottle 2 years ago. it doesn't hurt that I got it 50% off at the recent Mark James Sale:

When my cologne line up dwindles down, I will be buying Unforgivable again. I got the best complements from this cologne:

Acqua Di Gio and Unforgivable are at my all time list. I guess because they complement my natural scent the best.

My Givenchy Play, Kenneth Cole Reaction, and Versace Metal Jeans come in as runner ups.

For the guys asking about YSL L'homme, it's just collecting dust in my bathroom.

As for the inquiry about my Versace Blue Jeans, that's are great casual cologne. A hint of a fruit-like scent which I always like.

You guys got me checking up on the 1 Million by Paco Rabanne
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2011, 07:48 PM   #177
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

lrjs604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 08:13 PM   #178
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Tested the black Play before. It was pretty good. My sister said it smelled nice, well prob cuz it makes you smell like a girl more, more sweet I guess
BaoTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:07 PM   #179
Bieksa eats bears for breakfast...

CK One

Your balls are sensitive things!! They shouldn't be played around with, at least not like that, and you should NOT BE DIPPING THEM IN AFTERSHAVE! Oh my god, I feel sorry for your balls!"

ODC: "Wrong, a roots type blower will produce max boost from 0rpm to redline."

Iceman_19: "A roots makes zero boost at zero rpm, lol"

Ulic Qel-Droma: "haha go google image big black dick. or black cock. i forgot which term i used. it's one of the many."
Iceman_2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 10:35 AM   #180
Summertime Sadness

Thanked 2,911 Times in 648 Posts

[15-01, 11:33] ICE BOY i'm going to wrap my dick in a crepe and make you suck the filling

[[09-10, 11:34] ICE BOY liquor in the front, poker in the rear
LSF22 is offline   Reply With Quote