REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Pet Forum

Pet Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Where my dogs at?! In here..
Where pet lovers congregate..

Old 01-08-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Free to good home: 2 Bengal cats

Hey guys and gals, sad to say but my wife and I have to find new homes for our 2 Bengal cats on the advice of our sons doctor. They are about 6 1/2 years old now and were bought a few months apart and the must remain together as they have been friends for over 6 years. They were flown in from a breeder in Clearwater, BC and have been with us since about 3 months old and cost us almost $1000 each. The first one we flew over (Meow Meow) is brown/gold/black, the 2nd (Oreo) is greyish/silver/black. They are both spayed and tattooed, they are also both indoor cats (we tried taking them on leashed walks before but they wouldn't move once the harness was on them, lol). Meow Meow is extremely passive and you can place her on her back and she won't make any fuss. Oreo is kinda scared of everything but always craves your attention. Neither of them have ever hissed, scratched, or even looked at us or our son in a mean manner and are really docile. They both have had cases of crystals which were treated and have been on Medi-Cal food for a few years now which is something you would have to continue feeding them in order to avoid issues in the future since it has good ingredients in it. They have no other medical issues other than that and both are very healthy. We would like them to go to a family that has extra time to spend with them and that can give them the attention that they deserve as they will return it 10 fold. We would also like them to go to a responsible home so previous ownership of a pet would be an asset. We can provide you with their cage, beds, water/food trays, leftover food, leftover litter but anything else would be your responsibility to get. If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to ask and leave a post here with a quick rundown of why you would like them and experience with pets if any. I have included a few of their pics below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n867850384_561301_8352.jpg (12.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg n867850384_546278_9435.jpg (12.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg n867850384_561302_3513.jpg (25.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg n867850384_607471_4728.jpg (52.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg n867850384_561303_7011.jpg (17.1 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement
DC Sports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:10 PM   #2
Better safe than Surrey

Such cute kitty's

I really like the Bengal breed of felines.
OTG-ZR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:38 PM   #3
My homepage has been set to RS

I wish I could take these two into my home, but the strata only allows for one pet, and we already have a half breed siamese in the house. Absolutely gorgeous cats, I hope you two find a fantastic home for the both of them.

In other words..

I would love to insult you but you wouldn't understand.
TekDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 07:09 PM   #4
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

hopefully my parents will approve for me to adopt these, but i have everything for a basic living for a cat already, my cat koko just died about a month ago . i'll pm you if they approve .
guesskid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:46 PM   #5
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Still available to adopt...
DC Sports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:40 AM   #6
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Awwww...... they are gorgeous!!
issy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:24 PM   #7
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Still available?
Dr Pooface is offline   Reply With Quote