REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 01-14-2011, 10:45 PM   #1
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,259 Times in 439 Posts
Is it unreasonable to ask for provocative pictures from your significant other?

I'm in a long distance relationship with my gf.
It sucks balls. I do not suggest doing long distance with anyone if you can avoid it.

I keep buggin her about sending me some pictures of her either naked or in her underwear or what not.

She is against it.
It's hard on my physically so I wouldn't mind being able to look at the pictures as I please when I miss her or whatever. I don't want the pictures to fap to, I just want them to look at (whether you believe that or not).

Any suggestions or input on the matter?

TheKingdom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-14-2011, 10:52 PM   #2
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
if you are not gonna fap to them, why not just look through her fb during the times you miss her?

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-15-2011, 01:19 AM   #3

Thanked 1,323 Times in 579 Posts
Tell her to go on webcam. A small sneak peek or glimpse won't hurt. Ask her again haha
Euro7r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:29 AM   #4
Wanna have a threesome?

Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,657 Posts
Why is she against sending you pictures?
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:31 AM   #5
I don't get it

Her gut feeling is probably telling her no and it's pretty logical. Who knows what exactly you will do with these illicit photos. What if you guys break up and the photos get spread around somewhere? The fact someone has sexy/naked pics of you out there.... It's a pretty bad liability to have. Don't say you won't do anything bad with them in the present or in the future.... a risk is a risk.

That or she's really shy/conservative about it.
butter_sashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:05 AM   #6
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,436 Times in 4,279 Posts
mx703, you are my hero!

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-15-2011, 06:41 AM   #7
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,046 Times in 1,176 Posts
No, it's not unreasonable to ask, but it's also not unreasonable for her to decline.
Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:50 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger_handheld View Post
if you are not gonna fap to them, why not just look through her fb during the times you miss her?
Yeah, I've done that and fb is nice and all, but I still want more. I guess i'm greedy? Who know's. It's just the long distance is getting to me, so having the pictures would be nice? I can't really explain it

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBomber View Post
Why is she against sending you pictures?
for exactly the reason butter_sashimi posted... She's scared it's gonna go up on the interwebs if we don't work out.
The only thing is we've been going out for like 7 years.. We're both 24 this year and i've already told her I want to marry her. But, I guess that's not enough and I suppose anything can happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euro7r View Post
Tell her to go on webcam. A small sneak peek or glimpse won't hurt. Ask her again haha
Yeah, we skype every other day and she's a little more liberal on skype, but I still want the pictures...and she's totally against the whole cyber skype sex thing. haha, i try to seduce her and she just laughs at me, fml. So I just end up looking like a fool.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:55 AM   #9
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
Lol then get her nekkid on Skype and screen shot or record it.

\thread
Posted via RS Mobile
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:57 AM   #10
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,216 Times in 510 Posts
illicitstylz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:24 AM   #11
Wanna have a threesome?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx703 View Post
for exactly the reason butter_sashimi posted... She's scared it's gonna go up on the interwebs if we don't work out.
The only thing is we've been going out for like 7 years.. We're both 24 this year and i've already told her I want to marry her. But, I guess that's not enough and I suppose anything can happen?
It's an understandable concern, but not overly reasonable given how serious your relationship is. You've been together for seven years, basically your entire adult lives, and you've made it clear to her that you want to marry her so there shouldn't be an over riding concern that you will break up. Aside from that, after a relationship that long she doesn't trust you not to post them on the web if something were to happen..

my completely hypothetical thoughts, she doesn't see the relationship continuing to marriage and she knows you want the relationship to, so she's expecting severely hurt feelings and you to take revenge by posting pics online.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:29 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafanculo View Post
Lol then get her nekkid on Skype and screen shot or record it.

\thread
Posted via RS Mobile
yeah, well i have too much respect for her to do that. though, that has crossed my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBomber View Post
It's an understandable concern, but not overly reasonable given how serious your relationship is. You've been together for seven years, basically your entire adult lives, and you've made it clear to her that you want to marry her so there shouldn't be an over riding concern that you will break up. Aside from that, after a relationship that long she doesn't trust you not to post them on the web if something were to happen..

my completely hypothetical thoughts, she doesn't see the relationship continuing to marriage and she knows you want the relationship to, so she's expecting severely hurt feelings and you to take revenge by posting pics online.
your hypothetical thoughts are my exact same ones... to be honest, if this relationship were to end it would be her doing it.
Old 01-15-2011, 11:24 AM   #13
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Nothing wrong with wanting it.

However, its your choice to "fall-in-like" with a sexually inadventurous woman. Gotta live by the choices you make son, lest you start making other choices
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:28 AM   #14
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by butter_sashimi View Post
Her gut feeling is probably telling her no and it's pretty logical. Who knows what exactly you will do with these illicit photos. What if you guys break up and the photos get spread around somewhere? The fact someone has sexy/naked pics of you out there.... It's a pretty bad liability to have. Don't say you won't do anything bad with them in the present or in the future.... a risk is a risk.

That or she's really shy/conservative about it.
Goes to show what she thinks of the relationship if one needs to take safety-net precautions.

I'm not saying that it's not prudent; I'm just saying where I think she lies within the relationship.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:29 PM   #15
sas
I bringith the lowerballerith

I normally come to this section for a good laugh, but this is the BEST thread. Your in luck though, it's Valentines coming up.

This has worked for me in the past (and I wasn't in a relationship)

Have you tried telling her how sexy she looks in _______ blah blah blah ? Do it casually though.. Like, 'you look cute in my t-shirt' ect.

Send her lingerie or an outfit and asking her for a picture of her in it, since you can't see her in person.

Its too soon to ask for naked pics from the intel you've provided. Start slow, like a pic of her in your t shirt and undies. Spin it and say she looks cute and how wearing the t shirt reminds you of when you were together. Blah blah Always good to throw in some emotional manipulation.

Good luck! And don't give up, fight the small battles.
sas is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-15-2011, 12:37 PM   #16
resident Oil Guru

Thanked 10,457 Times in 1,794 Posts
Dude it's totally unreasonable and I understand her reluctance.

What if you guys broke up in the future? Suddenly you have all these pictures of her.... then what? Then one day they end up on the internet.

I am not saying you are that kind of person but I def understand when people don't want that kind of thing floating around digitally.

You could always get her an iphone and facetime in bed though
LiquidTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:42 PM   #17
Wanna have a threesome?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx703 View Post
your hypothetical thoughts are my exact same ones... to be honest, if this relationship were to end it would be her doing it.
I dated a girl long distance for two years while I was at UBC, at the time it felt like it was totally worth it, but I was relieved when it ended. Although I thought we'd get married one day I knew she always had doubts and she was more comfortable in our relationship than passionate about it.

In the end I'm glad she ended it, because it gave me a chance to just relax, enjoy myself and casually meet the girls I was going to class with.
Old 01-15-2011, 01:08 PM   #18
How I Mod your mother

I think her reasoning is completely understandable, but damn 7 years and she still has a problem with sharing risque pics with you?

That's saying something..
Posted via RS Mobile
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:42 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sas View Post
I normally come to this section for a good laugh, but this is the BEST thread. Your in luck though, it's Valentines coming up.

Have you tried telling her how sexy she looks in _______ blah blah blah ? Do it casually though.. Like, 'you look cute in my t-shirt' ect.

Send her lingerie or an outfit and asking her for a picture of her in it, since you can't see her in person.

Its too soon to ask for naked pics from the intel you've provided. Start slow, like a pic of her in your t shirt and undies. Spin it and say she looks cute and how wearing the t shirt reminds you of when you were together. Blah blah Always good to throw in some emotional manipulation.

Thanks for the advice. Your input seems pretty logical. I guess i'll just have to chip away at it. Eventually she may give in... Who know's.
She has no problem sending me random pictures of her when I ask. So I guess i'll just keep asking for a little bit more here and there
Old 01-15-2011, 02:41 PM   #20
Banned (ABWS)

i feel sorry for you, i've only been with my girl a few months and we're doing the long distance thing, i make her masturbate on video chat almost every time we chat

you should tell her you absolutely need it, and just keep pressuring her to do it, dont let up, tell her it's healthy for the relationship especially if it's long distance blah blah blah go on with reasons, but dont quit until she does it

dont worry if she doesnt feel comfortable at first, after a few times she'll do it on command
liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:46 PM   #21
look at these diamonds, they shining

Thanked 1,813 Times in 553 Posts
Demand boobies on webcam. Feels good man
Posted via RS Mobile
Drow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 03:15 PM   #22
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
mad? mutually assured destruction--send pics of yourself if she's worried
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 03:32 PM   #23
look at these diamonds, they shining

Thanked 1,813 Times in 553 Posts

Posted via RS Mobile
Drow is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-15-2011, 05:26 PM   #24
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,355 Times in 3,445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sas View Post

You know someone was going to post it.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:29 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu13 View Post
i feel sorry for you, i've only been with my girl a few months and we're doing the long distance thing, i make her masturbate on video chat almost every time we chat

you should tell her you absolutely need it, and just keep pressuring her to do it, dont let up, tell her it's healthy for the relationship especially if it's long distance blah blah blah go on with reasons, but dont quit until she does it

dont worry if she doesnt feel comfortable at first, after a few times she'll do it on command
i'm surprised you're even doing long distance since you've only been together for a couple months. That's mighty brave of you.

Yeah, I've been trying. But, she doesn't give me much on the webcam. I guess I just gotta keep pressing. or maybe she's just not like that.

I guess sometimes people just lose. and I guess i'm just one of those people. I'll still try though.