REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 01-31-2011, 10:23 PM   #51
resident Oil Guru

Thanked 10,457 Times in 1,794 Posts
Advertisement
LiquidTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:50 PM   #52
Banned By Establishment

this illuminati stuff is similar to religion: introducing the idea to the average citizen and making them believe there's some form of higher authority that they have no utter control over.

even IF the illuminati was real, that doesn't change shit. at the end of the day, lazy fucks are still lazy fucks making poverty wages, some talent will be utilizes, others gone to waste, bad things happen to good people, vice versa. as long as i get to go home at the end of the day, eat a steak, tap my girl, then pass out, i couldn't care less where the grand scheme of things is heading.

you could say "but the illuminati WANT you to like steak, bj's, and passing out" my response was okay and? i live content life the way things are right now, just like your pet cat whos confined to the likes of your property and neighbourhood, though may be ignorant to the vast jungles its ancestors were once native to.

oh and for anyone who says tupac believed in illuminati and was killed by it, you need to get your head out your ass. tupac made the same point with his killuminati album: it's this BS non sense that people need to forget about. if illuminati was real, why dont they censor youtube?
BNR32_Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-31-2011, 11:21 PM   #53
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 2,116 Times in 382 Posts

StaxBundlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 04:28 PM   #54
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFresh604 View Post
And your HARD proof of this is? Documents, names, etc.? Oh wait, apparently it's all hear say and "reading between the lines." If you don't have the evidence to back it up, then the argument for that is flawed.

Like I said, if "they" wanted to rule the world, do you think "they" wouldn't have done so already?
look up who financially supported those who started the major wars

here's the northwood report: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...orthwoods.html

here's teh cia drug plane : http://djd.newsvine.com/_news/2007/0...ons-of-cocaine

Last edited by liu13; 02-01-2011 at 04:34 PM.
liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:17 PM   #55
Fabulous Rugby Quad Sports Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu13 View Post
look up who financially supported those who started the major wars

here's the northwood report: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...orthwoods.html

here's teh cia drug plane : http://djd.newsvine.com/_news/2007/0...ons-of-cocaine
How are those websites CREDIBLE sources? One is merely opinion, with documents of course, but "whatreallyhappened.com"? That's a conspiracy website.

And the second one. "newsvine"? Look at where the article is sourced from "pimpinturtle"? You can't make me believe that what is there is credible. Not only that you can't tell me that a helicopter can catch a jet. And just by reading the comments, the only people who are on that site are conspiracy theorists as well.

It's like you cited wikipedia for a research paper.

And who funded the major wars? If you're telling me the illuminati did....
RacingMetro92 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-01-2011, 05:19 PM   #56
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Quote:
How are those websites CREDIBLE sources? One is merely opinion, with documents of course, but "whatreallyhappened.com"? That's a conspiracy website.

And the second one. "newsvine"? Look at where the article is sourced from "pimpinturtle"? You can't make me believe that what is there is credible. Not only that you can't tell me that a helicopter can catch a jet. And just by reading the comments, the only people who are on that site are conspiracy theorists as well.

It's like you cited wikipedia for a research paper.
Here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_drug_trafficking

I'll toss you opium production in Afghanistan too:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_p...in_Afghanistan
Nightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 05:29 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
Thank you for northwoods. But the CIA one is ALLEGATIONS (which means it's not proven.

And as for opium, I knew that they produce opium. However, it's relation to the CIA is merely speculation again.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:47 PM   #58
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Quote:
Thank you for northwoods. But the CIA one is ALLEGATIONS (which means it's not proven.

And as for opium, I knew that they produce opium. However, it's relation to the CIA is merely speculation again.
Well the CIA one is actually more than just allegations... You really need someone to hold your hand don't you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_and...king_in_the_US

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerry_Committee_report

The Contra drug stuff was actually overshadowed by the related arms scandal:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Contra_affair

Edit: Not saying everything he talked about was direct evidence of illuminati (Eisenhower's farewell address was a warning about the military industrial complex), but there is real evidence for some of things he talked about. There is legitimate documentation, official reports, videos of speeches, etc.

Last edited by Nightwalker; 02-01-2011 at 06:35 PM.
Nightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:01 PM   #59
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
I'm bored, so I'll give a brief outline of "Illuminati".
They are a group of super rich power elites with the ambition to create a slave society, as having money as their power. One cannot "join" Illuminati, it is consist of only the royal bloodline, from Astor, Bundy, Collins, DuPont, Freeman, Kennedy, Li, Onassis, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Russel, Van Duyn, and Merovingian. Those that are connected are Reynold, Disney, Krupp and Mcdonald. They believe that money is power, as they own international banks, oil companies, important industries and trades, and etc. They control the media, politics, education and even the music and hollywood industry. They believe in the 6 disciplines to have "NEW WORLD ORDER" Military, government, spiritual, scholarship, leadership and science. If u were to research any of the famous 13 bloodlines I mention, for example Rockefeller, there would be talks about how John Rockefeller was known to be a tyrant of the industry back than, causing layoffs, bankruptcy and etc for his own benefit. They took that money and fund it to many anti christ organizations, as they want to be seen as the "gods". blah blah, theres more to it, but ill stop there
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:32 PM   #60
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheDLo View Post
I'm bored, so I'll give a brief outline of "Illuminati".
They are a group of super rich power elites with the ambition to create a slave society, as having money as their power. One cannot "join" Illuminati, it is consist of only the royal bloodline, from Astor, Bundy, Collins, DuPont, Freeman, Kennedy, Li, Onassis, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Russel, Van Duyn, and Merovingian. Those that are connected are Reynold, Disney, Krupp and Mcdonald. They believe that money is power, as they own international banks, oil companies, important industries and trades, and etc. They control the media, politics, education and even the music and hollywood industry. They believe in the 6 disciplines to have "NEW WORLD ORDER" Military, government, spiritual, scholarship, leadership and science. If u were to research any of the famous 13 bloodlines I mention, for example Rockefeller, there would be talks about how John Rockefeller was known to be a tyrant of the industry back than, causing layoffs, bankruptcy and etc for his own benefit. They took that money and fund it to many anti christ organizations, as they want to be seen as the "gods". blah blah, theres more to it, but ill stop there
cool, didnt know there was a chinese guy in there

On the back of the dollar bill, on the Great Seal of the U. S., there are 32 feathers on the right wing of the eagle and 33 on the left. Underneath the pyramid, the Latin term "Novus Ordo Secolorum" means "New World Order" (click image right). It has appeared on the dollar bill since 1933.

spells mason

Last edited by liu13; 02-01-2011 at 06:42 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-01-2011, 06:59 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
Well the CIA one is actually more than just allegations... You really need someone to hold your hand don't you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_and...king_in_the_US

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerry_Committee_report

The Contra drug stuff was actually overshadowed by the related arms scandal:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Contra_affair

Edit: Not saying everything he talked about was direct evidence of illuminati (Eisenhower's farewell address was a warning about the military industrial complex), but there is real evidence for some of things he talked about. There is legitimate documentation, official reports, videos of speeches, etc.
I didn't ask for anyone to hold my hand. What I'm saying is, if the illuminati does exist, then why haven't they used their power and influence to enslave the world? You think that if one holds the power to take over, they wouldn't use it? (Hitler, Stalin are examples of this.) All these signs of them doing whatever to the world is coincidence. Can you prove they control the media? Can you prove they control every facet of society? No, the majority of it is hear say and speculation. What the people who believe in them say that's what they "think."

BNR32_Coupe summed it up perfectly, the only reason this nonsense exists is because people believe in it. If they did exist, what do they change, and how does one REALLY know if they influence anything? If you aren't a member, then you don't. If youtube is one of the biggest media/entertainment outlets in existence, then why isn't it censored to cater to their purposes?
Old 02-01-2011, 11:48 PM   #62
Banned (ABWS)

While this is quite outdated now .. it is very interesting yet also likely wacked out to the average person .. the story of a man named John Todd

http://www.kt70.com/~jamesjpn/articl...illuminati.htm

Also if I could comment on the Zeitgeist movies ... truth mixed with lies can often be worse than a blatant lie so be careful what you allow yourself to learn.

Lets be real if you actually start researching and learning about this stuff you're not going to be immune to being mis informed and disinformation ... I have been through this path seeking hard for years and God (The Most High God of the Bible) made it clear to me in 2006 that He (Jesus) is the only true hope no matter what you know or who you are.

knowtion is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-02-2011, 06:46 AM   #63

Quote:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/im...inati16_03.jpg

On the back of the dollar bill, on the Great Seal of the U. S., there are 32 feathers on the right wing of the eagle and 33 on the left. Underneath the pyramid, the Latin term "Novus Ordo Secolorum" means "New World Order" (click image right). It has appeared on the dollar bill since 1933.
http://mixandmatchrecords.info/wp-co...ti_pyramid.jpg

spells mason
Novus Ordo Secolorum IS NOT "New World Order." It is "New Order of the Ages." Conspiracy theorists commonly mistranslate it as "New World Order" The designer of the seal intended for the words to signify the beginning of a new american era, as the date on the bottom of the pyramid is the date of US Independence (1776).

Once again, what you show in those pictures is ridiculous and pure coincidence.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:14 AM   #64
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/im...inati16_03.jpg

http://mixandmatchrecords.info/wp-co...ti_pyramid.jpg

spells mason
Notice that all American currency are Federal Reserve notes. The Federal Reserve is a private bank! A private bank prints and loans money to the government at interest! Madness!
jaguar604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:39 AM   #65
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguar604 View Post
Notice that all American currency are Federal Reserve notes. The Federal Reserve is a private bank! A private bank prints and loans money to the government at interest! Madness!
private banks also loan money to developing countries, then rapes them when they cant make due

sounds as close to enslavement to me
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-02-2011, 09:53 AM   #66

Quote:
private banks also loan money to developing countries, then rapes them when they cant make due

sounds as close to enslavement to me
Umm...do you use a credit card? Do you borrow money?

It's called taking money out and not paying your debt. What happens when someone can't pay off a loan? They call debt collectors. It's not enslavement.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:15 PM   #67
resident Oil Guru

Thanked 10,457 Times in 1,794 Posts
Quote:
Umm...do you use a credit card? Do you borrow money?

It's called taking money out and not paying your debt. What happens when someone can't pay off a loan? They call debt collectors. It's not enslavement.
Let's say you have no money and I lend you that money at incredibly high interest rates to the point that you will never be able to pay it off in your lifetime. There is no other choice. I have now enslaved you.
Posted via RS Mobile
LiquidTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:42 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidTurbo View Post
Let's say you have no money and I lend you that money at incredibly high interest rates to the point that you will never be able to pay it off in your lifetime. There is no other choice. I have now enslaved you.
Posted via RS Mobile
That's a rhetorical situation though. People generally don't take large loans from individuals. And not only that, you are talking of extremes. So if I miss a payment on my phone bill, does the telephone company get to enslave me?

I'm talking in real life situations from banks. Those who take out loans go after the one with the lowest possible interest rate. The majority who take out loans are those who can afford to anyways.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:51 PM   #69
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Last edited by m4k4v4li; 03-24-2016 at 11:01 AM.
m4k4v4li is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-02-2011, 05:42 PM   #70
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6chr0nic4 View Post
why would the rich need a secret society with everyone working as slaves when everyone already works as slaves paying off their debt and buying on credit?
C-C-COMBO KILLER R R
BNR32_Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:55 PM   #71
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
Fafine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:01 PM   #72
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6chr0nic4 View Post
why would the rich need a secret society with everyone working as slaves when everyone already works as slaves paying off their debt and buying on credit?
The theory states that this is what they are doing. Its aleady taken place and all part of the plan.

You guys should check this, I found it intersesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

In June 1979, an unknown person or persons under the pseudonym R. C. Christian hired Elberton Granite Finishing Company to build the structure. One popular hypothesis is that the patron's pseudonym may be a tribute to the legendary 17th-century founder of Rosicrucianism, Christian Rosenkreuz.

Inscriptions:
A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

1)Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2)Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3)Unite humanity with a living new language.
4)Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5)Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6)Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7)Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8)Balance personal rights with social duties.
9)Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10)Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:24 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-ternal-3 View Post
The theory states that this is what they are doing. Its aleady taken place and all part of the plan.

You guys should check this, I found it intersesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

In June 1979, an unknown person or persons under the pseudonym R. C. Christian hired Elberton Granite Finishing Company to build the structure. One popular hypothesis is that the patron's pseudonym may be a tribute to the legendary 17th-century founder of Rosicrucianism, Christian Rosenkreuz.

Inscriptions:
A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

1)Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2)Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3)Unite humanity with a living new language.
4)Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5)Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6)Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7)Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8)Balance personal rights with social duties.
9)Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10)Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.
See what I bolded? SPECULATION. And reading the wikipedia article? "Conspiracy theorists"? "Claims"? What they claim is COMPLETELY unfounded and unsupported.

If this secret society does exist, then how come people talk about it? ALL the points that people are saying here that the illuminati exist is NOTHING but unfounded rumours and speculation. The only people who could know they exist is if they are actually "in" the illuminati. And even then, someone can bullshit and say they are and make up crap too.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:07 PM   #74
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

You have made your point very clear throughout this entire thread. Unfortunately that’s all we have to work with. These societies who specialize in 1) making things happen and 2) keeping things a secret, control A LOT. With that amount of control it’s easy to manipulate and destroy CREDIBLE proof. I.E. these guide stones, nobody knows who really built them. So you decide to shrug it off and completely dismiss it while the rest of us piece together what we have to work with and try to paint the bigger picture. It really is, as you said, "NOTHING but unfounded rumours and speculation" but this thread+video+theories are about making NOTHING into SOMETHING.

You ask “If this secret society does exist, then how come people talk about it?”
I think we know about it mostly because they let us. Also because some of the information just slipped out. As with any group they want to be recognized for the things that they do and us knowing about it isn’t really that dangerous. So what if there are a couple you tube video’s and internet pages documenting their work? It’s not like we are going to group up and kick in their front door. And mostly, because of the simple reason you keep pointing throughout this thread “not enough credible evidence.”

Are they really that powerful? Are they really trying to take over the world? Who knows... But I am not doubting their existence.

From my perspective the person who created that video is either on to something, or he’s an artist. An artist who found, linked, and presented this information.

Personally I like to believe that most of what’s presented is more than just coincidence. I also agree with DMX what he said in his jail interview “don't believe everything you read and only believe half of what you see.”
Old 02-02-2011, 07:41 PM   #75
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-ternal-3 View Post
You have made your point very clear throughout this entire thread. Unfortunately that’s all we have to work with. These societies who specialize in 1) making things happen and 2) keeping things a secret, control A LOT. With that amount of control it’s easy to manipulate and destroy CREDIBLE proof. I.E. these guide stones, nobody knows who really built them. So you decide to shrug it off and completely dismiss it while the rest of us piece together what we have to work with and try to paint the bigger picture. It really is, as you said, "NOTHING but unfounded rumours and speculation" but this thread+video+theories are about making NOTHING into SOMETHING.

You ask “If this secret society does exist, then how come people talk about it?”
I think we know about it mostly because they let us. Also because some of the information just slipped out. As with any group they want to be recognized for the things that they do and us knowing about it isn’t really that dangerous. So what if there are a couple you tube video’s and internet pages documenting their work? It’s not like we are going to group up and kick in their front door. And mostly, because of the simple reason you keep pointing throughout this thread “not enough credible evidence.”

Are they really that powerful? Are they really trying to take over the world? Who knows... But I am not doubting their existence.

From my perspective the person who created that video is either on to something, or he’s an artist. An artist who found, linked, and presented this information.

Personally I like to believe that most of what’s presented is more than just coincidence. I also agree with DMX what he said in his jail interview “don't believe everything you read and only believe half of what you see.”
also he was charged for animal cruelty but you can really see that he changed alot cause of what the police do to him . he wouldnt hurt an animal and he said he never done drugs and apparently hes in jail because they busted him with cocaine in his car. He is a pretty good rapper funny thing is he was never that known and you look at rappers now adays like lil wayne . he aint that great of a rapper and yet he sells billions
soowu is offline   Reply With Quote