REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   sarging? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/636727-sarging.html)

Durrann 02-11-2011 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liu13 (Post 7302273)
be yourself, but more courteous and confident, dont be verbose

Being yourself ? Naw that never works lol
Posted via RS Mobile

liu13 02-11-2011 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durrann (Post 7302282)
Being yourself ? Naw that never works lol
Posted via RS Mobile

i guess if you`re joe45 it wouldnt

here`s a tip i forgot to add, if you really want insight into human nature, smoke a lot of weed then analyze yourself and girls and the concept of courting, if that doesnt work take it a step further and smoke dmt, it should add some humility into the process

v.Rossi 02-13-2011 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liu13 (Post 7302273)
be yourself, but more courteous and confident, dont be verbose

Being yourself is so vague, we're all different with different built-in personalities. If being yourself doesn't work, change dont keep "being yourself". You'll only set yourself up for continuous rejection and failure.

There's two extremes:

There's asshole macho boy who'll make a scene if you talk or stare at his chick, he probably has a trucker mouth to go along with the package. He picks up the girls who want to give their father the finger, or picks up girls with extremely high self-esteem and possess an insanely intolerable attitude.

There's wimpy boy who agrees to everything even if he subconsciously disagrees, he'll probably get used and get his wallet run dry. He picks up the girls with low self-esteem, and need the reassurance and will get just that because he's probably clingy and needy.

Then inbetween all that, right in the middle, there's the gentlemen. Understand yourself, practise what's inbetween then the rest comes easy, real real easy.

alex.w *// 02-14-2011 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smalone_99 (Post 7290057)
i have these 2 friends who i met through friends of a friend . i met them through our snowboarding trip to Big White. they told me how they met many girls and dates through sarging(randomly chatting girls up at malls, london drugs, on the street, bus stop, food court, coffee shops). "all they do is goes up to them and starts conversations with them and get their number"

one is chinese cbc(Sam) and another is japanese canadian(Taro/Andrew).They are part of a club called The Vancouver Lair.
Sam mostly goes for fobs, chinese fobsw
Andrew goes for anything from what i see. he says he doesn't even pay for them. cheap guy ,but has the most expensive board

Andrew's ex gf is my friend(japanese canadian girl). I seen Andrew going up to a pair of girls and talking to them" hey how are you, i saw you over there and your beautiful" . "i just want to introduce myself, my name is andrew" they do this in random places in downtown. i seen him getting numbers too. he touches them on the arm and makes them laugh right there.

are a lot of cbc and asian guys like this these days. pick up artist and flirts. one of my female friends said asian girls are changing these days and are the biggest ppick up artist, flirts, teases and are no longer nerdy nerds

any of you guys done what these guys are doing? does it work

WTF I know this Andrew guy. He is the most cheapest gullible person I met. Seems like he picks up his clothes from value village or donation. And looks like he hasn't showered for weeks with abosolute no sense of grooming. So how does a person like that picks up girls. We used to work together
Posted via RS Mobile

DanHibiki 02-16-2011 02:01 AM

Reading The Game and all the PUA community stuff really opened my eyes. I understand social situations much better than before. I was so AFC before.

Still kinda am but much much better.

smalone_99 02-20-2011 04:24 PM

is this the same Andrew? he is like 5 6 7 skinnyish . always asking ppl to buy him coffee or doesnt bring enough money in and we all have to chip in for him. then yes its him. yes hes cheap i mean veryyyyy cheap.
guess what? he bought a infinti g37 , but he cant afford it to run itsince it sucks gas) it just sits in his garage. he drives it like once a month and hes ,making monthly payments on it. lol . he told us this and we seen it and i believe him. he takes the work everyday or he bums rides like he always does

which job is this? ill ask him

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex.w *// (Post 7304914)
WTF I know this Andrew guy. He is the most cheapest gullible person I met. Seems like he picks up his clothes from value village or donation. And looks like he hasn't showered for weeks with abosolute no sense of grooming. So how does a person like that picks up girls. We used to work together
Posted via RS Mobile

smalone_99 02-20-2011 04:49 PM

i think its because girls think hes good looking and a good talker
hes dresses fine from what i see. he could get a haircut though.

this andrew smokes right

Yuffa 02-28-2011 08:59 PM

I get approached by those at the mall once in awhile. They would just be asking for directions or pretending to be interested in what I am selling and then all of a sudden all these personal questions. Some of these guys are quite weird and I just get completely creeped out. But even the ones that are confident I can tell they are looking for something or they are trying to experiment with something.

At the end of the day I don't mind it as long as they don't give me the I-wanna-get-in-your-pants-NOW feeling. And I always slide in the O MY BF this and that in there when I sense something. I think it's important that you are genuine to be who you are and not trying to pretend you are some big show.

Qmx323 03-01-2011 06:12 PM

Sam C****? Went to HS in Richmond?

Drow 03-02-2011 12:37 PM

Dont think that sam would be chillin with joe45
Posted via RS Mobile

Mr.HappySilp 03-02-2011 04:16 PM

Hi Joe_45!

alex.w *// 03-03-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smalone_99 (Post 7312579)
is this the same Andrew? he is like 5 6 7 skinnyish . always asking ppl to buy him coffee or doesnt bring enough money in and we all have to chip in for him. then yes its him. yes hes cheap i mean veryyyyy cheap.
guess what? he bought a infinti g37 , but he cant afford it to run itsince it sucks gas) it just sits in his garage. he drives it like once a month and hes ,making monthly payments on it. lol . he told us this and we seen it and i believe him. he takes the work everyday or he bums rides like he always does

which job is this? ill ask him

ctdi

i woudn't trust this guy, hes full of bs!

g37 eh? nice car if he can actually afford to drive it :fullofwin:

how do you know andrew if you don't mind me asking?

smalone_99 03-04-2011 07:56 PM

i met him through friends of friend. yea he did work at CTDI annais island.

what do you think of him as a person? would you hang out with him as a friend?
don't you think he acts like a child

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex.w *// (Post 7328308)
ctdi

i woudn't trust this guy, hes full of bs!

g37 eh? nice car if he can actually afford to drive it :fullofwin:

how do you know andrew if you don't mind me asking?

v.Rossi 03-05-2011 02:00 PM

The difference between a girl and a bitch is that a girl will talk trash infront of you, while a bitch says shit behind your back.

You think he acts like a child, and need the approval of others on an internet forum in the relationship thread or at the very least for us to concur. Does it help your self-esteem Joe? Is he stealing all your Korean/Japanese girls?

If you hate this guy, just don't talk to him. Quit being a bitch.

"C'mon E, You gonna be like a lil' high school girl and hold a grudge because you never got fucked right during prom?"
- Ari Gold

nk- 03-05-2011 08:11 PM

i have a quick question, say you walk into a store and theres a girl working there, how would you go about starting a conversation with her and getting her number and potentially asking her out?

smalone_99 03-07-2011 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nk- (Post 7330646)
i have a quick question, say you walk into a store and theres a girl working there, how would you go about starting a conversation with her and getting her number and potentially asking her out?

join the http://www.vancouverlair.com/ thats what those guys do. its free

alex.w *// 03-13-2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smalone_99 (Post 7329445)
i met him through friends of friend. yea he did work at CTDI annais island.

what do you think of him as a person? would you hang out with him as a friend?
don't you think he acts like a child

nah this kid seems very creepy

one of those perverts that you see get caught on dateline NBC

omgarmbar 03-16-2011 04:44 PM

its that easy man!

DanHibiki 03-16-2011 05:26 PM

^By the looks of it, he's read the game, MM, in the pua community, etc...