REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   sarging? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/636727-sarging.html)

smalone_99 02-02-2011 07:06 PM

sarging?

i have these 2 friends who i met through friends of a friend . i met them through our snowboarding trip to Big White. they told me how they met many girls and dates through sarging(randomly chatting girls up at malls, london drugs, on the street, bus stop, food court, coffee shops). "all they do is goes up to them and starts conversations with them and get their number"

one is chinese cbc(Sam) and another is japanese canadian(Taro/Andrew).They are part of a club called The Vancouver Lair.
Sam mostly goes for fobs, chinese fobs
Andrew goes for anything from what i see. he says he doesn't even pay for them. cheap guy ,but has the most expensive board

Andrew's ex gf is my friend(japanese canadian girl). I seen Andrew going up to a pair of girls and talking to them" hey how are you, i saw you over there and your beautiful" . "i just want to introduce myself, my name is andrew" they do this in random places in downtown. i seen him getting numbers too. he touches them on the arm and makes them laugh right there.

are a lot of cbc and asian guys like this these days. pick up artist and flirts. one of my female friends said asian girls are changing these days and are the biggest ppick up artist, flirts, teases and are no longer nerdy nerds

any of you guys done what these guys are doing? does it work

corollagtSr5 02-02-2011 07:56 PM

Read, "The Game", by Neil Strauss
They sell it at chapters and looks like The Bible. It talks about everything you've mentioned above and experiences by the author.

!Yaminashi 02-02-2011 08:05 PM

I'm confused, it sounds like you're asking whether or not picking up chicks in public settings works?
Posted via RS Mobile

sonick 02-02-2011 09:35 PM

You gotta hit those HB8+'s with some negs and some kino right away, and maybe some NLP shit. Otherwise you are just another AFC and should just next them and move onto the next HB.

Zyzz 02-02-2011 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonick (Post 7290362)
You gotta hit those HB8+'s with some negs and some kino right away, and maybe some NLP shit. Otherwise you are just another AFC and should just next them and move onto the next HB.

the fuck u talking about LOL

anyways just go up to her and tell her "I have had a crush on you for years"

Tapioca 02-02-2011 10:12 PM

This is joe_45, albeit with slightly more to say this time around.

Lolkai 02-02-2011 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonick (Post 7290362)

clearly someone's read the book before... LOL
There's also a show called the pick-up artist. maybe you should try watching that it kinda gives u a heads up of things like that since the writer of the game was once influenced by the star of the show.

pro604 02-02-2011 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vsvs (Post 7290422)
the fuck u talking about LOL

anyways just go up to her and tell her "I have had a crush on you for years"

lmao aware.....

Zyzz 02-02-2011 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pro604 (Post 7290490)
lmao aware.....

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9...zzzfifty50.gif

sonick 02-03-2011 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lolkai (Post 7290480)
clearly someone's read the book before... LOL
There's also a show called the pick-up artist. maybe you should try watching that it kinda gives u a heads up of things like that since the writer of the game was once influenced by the star of the show.

lol no, haven't read the book, but spent some time in my younger years frequenting forums dedicated to the subject.

jameswift 02-03-2011 11:21 AM

I actually found it much easier to talk to woman everywhere but where you'd expect. Clubs, Bars, and Parties were always dead zones for me and yet every time I went to get groceries at Nesters, it was almost impossible for me not to get the phone number of a total knock out with a great job.

I find that meeting woman is really easy now that I'm older. I'm not some kind of stud muffin at all but it is your mindset. I talk to anyone and I'm just myself. Of course you can't be creepy or weird but it's not rocket science to talk to a girl and get her number.

Most women are on the same mission as men, which is to find a mate. The reason for that may be different (guys want sex woman want security) but at the end of it all, woman do want men. As long as you're clean, smell good, look presentable, can be bold and not shy, that's pretty much all you need.

You're not going to win them all but it's not hard. Once I got over the fear of rejection, everything in my life changed.

TheKingdom2000 02-03-2011 12:14 PM

i'm pretty sure most guys know it's about confidence. it's just a lot of them don't have it.

my buddy is like this ^. he just say's, don't worry about being rejected. It comes with the territory and don't let that hold you down.

Xnova86 02-03-2011 03:38 PM

my friend tried sarging before. too bad he was such a pussy and all talk and did not manage to talk to anyone at the mall and wasted 3 hours of our life helping him scoping out potential girls.

PJ 02-03-2011 03:39 PM

I think it's just building confidence and experience.. Two years ago, I'd have a hard time talking to girls at parties and all, but now I can go up to any random girl at Starbucks or a grocery store and start talking.
They're still humans like us lol.
I mean, what if you were at a coffeeshop and some random girl sat down and started talking to you? Would you be like "ew wtf" and leave?
Similar deal..

Though usually if I sit down with a random and start talking.. she'll drop her boyfriend's name within the first few minutes..
Good to know there's still faithful girls out there though.

Presto 02-03-2011 04:00 PM

OP = Joe45 = :alone:

He just needs to make that choice to take some action with all the information he's been sucking in. Otherwise forget all this shit, and bring back a bride from China. That's what some losers do. You don't need to be good looking, or smart. Just be a Canadian Citizen looking for a spouse. If this creepy, fat, ugly loser acquaintance can get a woman, I'm sure you can too.

stewie 02-03-2011 04:24 PM

a lot of guys dont talk to random girls for the fear of rejection...

but once you've been rejected a million times, you no longer have that fear and you merely brush it off like nothing...and when your able to do that, you can go talk to those girls who are 10's/10's with ease, why? because your no longer scared to approach them, and when you do, your not as nervouse cause you've already done it a million times. sure it might backfire and you might get rejected once again...but who cares...you count your wins! not your losses!

yellowpower 02-04-2011 07:21 PM

I dunno... it could work but in Vancouver all the girls are stuck up and shit. If some random stranger tries to flirt with them they'll be like "ew" since most Vancouverites see talking to randoms as a creepy thing...
In cali tho people are more open, prolly one of the better places to do this kinda shit

6793026 02-06-2011 01:20 PM

Good luck sarging, or whatever the term is these days.

it's extremely hard. You need to know the target audience. YES you might get phone numbers but 90% of the time, you'll not be able to talk or even see the girl again. You might get a few bbm / text messages but that's about it.

You have to be slick, smooth and really know what you want to talk about. While you have to read the person's reaction, you have to keep coming up with things to talk about and keep them on their toes. If you are indeed that good, you pretty much do NOT need to do this and would already have a lot of girls on your phone book, no point doing these lame shit at a groceries stores.

liu13 02-06-2011 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Presto (Post 7291338)
OP = Joe45 = :alone:

He just needs to make that choice to take some action with all the information he's been sucking in. Otherwise forget all this shit, and bring back a bride from China. That's what some losers do. You don't need to be good looking, or smart. Just be a Canadian Citizen looking for a spouse. If this creepy, fat, ugly loser acquaintance can get a woman, I'm sure you can too.

definately joe 45, sam malone was one of his aliases

v.Rossi 02-06-2011 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewie (Post 7291366)
a lot of guys dont talk to random girls for the fear of rejection...

but once you've been rejected a million times, you no longer have that fear and you merely brush it off like nothing...and when your able to do that, you can go talk to those girls who are 10's/10's with ease, why? because your no longer scared to approach them, and when you do, your not as nervouse cause you've already done it a million times. sure it might backfire and you might get rejected once again...but who cares...you count your wins! not your losses!

it's also why guys are guys, we like to overcome our fear. :D

after a million rejections, a slow learner better learn what their doing wrong. one's self-esteem and pride can only tolerate so much before they start hitting desperation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowpower (Post 7293040)
I dunno... it could work but in Vancouver all the girls are stuck up and shit. If some random stranger tries to flirt with them they'll be like "ew" since most Vancouverites see talking to randoms as a creepy thing...
In cali tho people are more open, prolly one of the better places to do this kinda shit

Not all of them are stuck up, and they usually are only in areas where guys pick them up a lot. Clubs, bars, lounge etc... Tone and approach is also a factor.

But it's not hard when you're at school, line ups, group events, co-op classes(yoga, etc). If they're by themselves, approaching them is pretty easy. When they're in a group, barriers go up and bitch mode comes on (sometimes).

Though I'm not too sure about public transit, I think most don't want to be bothered. But anything can happen, so always hope for the best.

oh almost forgot, gtfo joe45. :)

Teriyaki 02-06-2011 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v.Rossi (Post 7295131)
it's also why guys are guys, we like to overcome our fear. :D

after a million rejections, a slow learner better learn what their doing wrong. one's self-esteem and pride can only tolerate so much before they start hitting desperation.

Not all of them are stuck up, and they usually are only in areas where guys pick them up a lot. Clubs, bars, lounge etc... Tone and approach is also a factor.

But it's not hard when you're at school, line ups, group events, co-op classes(yoga, etc). If they're by themselves, approaching them is pretty easy. When they're in a group, barriers go up and bitch mode comes on (sometimes).

Though I'm not too sure about public transit, I think most don't want to be bothered. But anything can happen, so always hope for the best.

oh almost forgot, gtfo joe45. :)

If theres one place I don't want to be bothered and be forced into a conversation, its on public transit. There is no easy exit, makes for an uncomfortable environment lol.

Durrann 02-11-2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mx703 (Post 7291082)
i'm pretty sure most guys know it's about confidence. it's just a lot of them don't have it.

my buddy is like this ^. he just say's, don't worry about being rejected. It comes with the territory and don't let that hold you down.

Seriously tho what does it mean to just have confidence
It's so easy to say have confidence
But what is it
Posted via RS Mobile

Xnova86 02-11-2011 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durrann (Post 7302249)
Seriously tho what does it mean to just have confidence
It's so easy to say have confidence
But what is it
Posted via RS Mobile

a dick.

Durrann 02-11-2011 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xnova86 (Post 7302264)
a dick.

Ah I get it now
Posted via RS Mobile

liu13 02-11-2011 10:48 PM

be yourself, but more courteous and confident, dont be verbose