REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:56 PM   #51
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 13,521 Times in 1,745 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4PPLE View Post
I'm kinda confused with the chronological order of the movies now ...

someone explain
Firstly, the movie was fucking awesome.

I think this fast and furious and the last one is based before Tokyo Drift. Only makes sense considering Han was in this one and alive.

It was already announced that there is suppose to be a 6th installment and possibley the last one... And I assume that would be based after Tokyo Drift? we'll see.
Advertisement
Old 04-30-2011, 11:28 PM   #52
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 3,712 Times in 467 Posts
Great movie. Recommended for everyone!
Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 11:54 PM   #53
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,206 Times in 385 Posts
http://www.hark.com/clips/mjfmshkpnn...h-this-morning
Old 05-01-2011, 02:49 AM   #54
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
movie was ummmmmmmmm ok not bad but definitely not great cuz at the end im sure there was no way........ (i forgot not everyone saw yet)

& yes i watch it online as i didn't feel as this was a movie that was worth the money (i know theres a lot of die hard fans out there so im sure the movies got there money), but it seems like this movie is kind of pulling away from street racing & more towards just an action film now dun u guys think????

edit: forgot that not everyone is that hardcore to watch it on opening day

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...

Last edited by ae101; 05-01-2011 at 04:06 AM. Reason: should have never ruin the fun for everyone
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-01-2011, 02:50 AM   #55
They let me be a moderator. LOL

Thanked 3,670 Times in 867 Posts
THANKS FOR SPOILING IT.
SpuGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:52 AM   #56
THE CHAMPION OF CAPUA

Ban
Posted via RS Mobile
Spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 04:04 AM   #57
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
sorry i though u guys were hardcore fans that would watch in on the opening day

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:15 AM   #58
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,467 Times in 1,129 Posts
"I'm in."

The best line in the movie, hands down.
Tapioca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:09 AM   #59
Returner of Lost Phones and Turtles

Thanked 3,997 Times in 963 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ae101 View Post
movie was ummmmmmmmm ok not bad but definitely not great cuz at the end im sure there was no way........ (i forgot not everyone saw yet)

& yes i watch it online as i didn't feel as this was a movie that was worth the money (i know theres a lot of die hard fans out there so im sure the movies got there money), but it seems like this movie is kind of pulling away from street racing & more towards just an action film now dun u guys think????

edit: forgot that not everyone is that hardcore to watch it on opening day
I paid to watch it yesterday and it was awesome..... but i do agree with you, the first F&F were more focused on racing, the recent 2 are kinda action movies with nice cars in them......
LP700-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:16 AM   #60
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Yea its more action than the fact about racing now. I kinda felt it after the movie but I guess you can't have a racing plot for each and every one of them. Then it starts to get old and hard to come up with a better plot.

Movie was great. Watched it with the girlfriend even though she kinda complained about sitting too close to the screen. I agree but douchebags were hogging rows of spots so couldn't help it.
BaoTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:25 AM   #61
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,657 Times in 543 Posts
Haven't seen the movie yet, but saw a review thing on TV yesterday. Apparently they're trying to turn the movie away from just racing and more into the action genre. They said the next few movies will start to be more about these kinda jobs, stealing and stuff instead of just purely about cars.

I would of preferred the movie to stick with the car thing rather than turn away into the 'action' type of movie

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread
NA6 Miata (Budget) Build Thread

Current: 09 370z, 07 E92 328xi, 16 R6
Past: 09 Civic Hybrid, 93 EG Si, 94 Integra GSR, 02 WRX, 99 NB Miata, 01 E46 325ci, 90 NA Miata, 03 CBR600RR
Limitless is offline   Reply With Quote