REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 02-25-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
Banned (ABWS)

free psychic on the 24/metro paper

my buddy and i ran a test on her, using our real names and birthdates, both said we were students, even though we arent, she asks to call back in 30 minutes to meditate and get a feel

she pretty much gave us the most general "psychic" predictions

happy marriage, career in near future, long life (we both smoke among other things, cancer runs on the male side of his family)

worry about wealth, unhappy internally, mental struggle but will be happy soon, (we're both pretty happy with our lives atm), have been taken advantage of (not to an incredible extent), have a temper but short lived ( we both have pretty bad tempers)

try and see if she makes any revelations on you or just bsing you

my parents used psychics for me a few years ago, and they were extremely relevant facts that kinda shocked me a lil bit, by just using my birthdate, one chinese guy in china said i needed water in my room, had no idea why till i got a fish tank, and cured my insomnia, another lady said i'd be very established in 2 years, and turned out exactly as she said
Advertisement
liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:16 AM   #2
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,648 Times in 2,303 Posts
Madam Cleo ftmw
Posted via RS Mobile
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:50 AM   #3
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,824 Times in 8,194 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by liu13 View Post
(we both smoke among other things, cancer runs on the male side of his family)
Smart
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: