REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 04-03-2011, 09:40 PM   #1
Banned (ABWS)

Rango

Watched it today at RiverPort Silver City . Movie was alright , more interesting in the beginning than the end . Kids would enjoy it , but it's a big more to the childish side .

7/10 .

I was really bored near the end . Can't wait to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 , POTC 4 , and Rio .

Don't read below , it's spoiler (:

Spoiler!
Advertisement

Last edited by duyxngoc; 04-03-2011 at 09:51 PM.
duyxngoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:15 AM   #2
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I saw it too, I actually thought it was too adult for young children, more ideal for the tween crowd. But the animation was breath taking. I think for the animation itself it was some of the best done I've ever seen.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:48 PM   #3
Banned (ABWS)

The animation was great . There were some sick jokes but the thing was it lost it's touch somewhere around half the movie .

Animation from Disney / Pixar and other companies are getting really realistic . I love the part where he fell off the car and he starts flaking right away . So funny .
duyxngoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 05:18 PM   #4
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
Took my 4 year old and he enjoyed it. There was no point where he wanted to get up and walk around or complained at all.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 06:07 PM   #5
Banned (ABWS)

Well that's for kids . I'm just talking about myself (16) . Did you enjoy it ? It's just how people enjoy the movies themselves . Just for me , I don't really like it .
ConCho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 06:14 PM   #6
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConCho View Post
Well that's for kids . I'm just talking about myself (16) . Did you enjoy it ? It's just how people enjoy the movies themselves . Just for me , I don't really like it .
To be honest as an adult I don't really like cartoons anymore. I will watch them because my kid and my niece wants to see them but I'd never watch them otherwise.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote