REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 04-11-2011, 06:18 PM   #1
I LIKE JDM!!

Thanked 2,175 Times in 715 Posts
FS: Yokohama ES100 195/55/15 Tires

Hello,

I'm selling these tires for my father. He had them on his 02 Suzuki Aerio. He used them for about 2 spring/summer seasons. No longer drives that car as he purchased something else so here are some tires. They might be good for a few runs at Mission Raceway but I don't know that for a fact.

As you can see two of the tires have significant ware on them but the other two seem to be in pretty decent shape. You can still use these tires but I'm letting you know as much information about these tires as I do. I don't like keeping secrets from anyone.
One tire also had two nails stuck in them so my father got it fix immediately when it happened.

These tires were purchased from discounttire in Bellingham, Washington. I know he has the invoice somewhere but I don't think I can include that with the tires as he needs that for his taxes.

$200 obo

I honestly have no clue what these are worth so just give me any reasonable offer. I don't care how low or how high, I just need them gone as they are taking up space.
These are located at my Parents place in Surrey. I'd gladly deliver them to you but I don't think these would fit in my Prelude.

Photos:

Thanks
Cheers
Mike
Advertisement

YouTube
Instagram
flickr
Twitter
Portfolio
european is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:18 AM   #2