REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Computers & Personal Electronics ONLY

USED Computers & Personal Electronics ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Computers, Laptops, PDAs, TV's, Home Stereos, PC & Video Games/Consoles...

Old 04-14-2011, 09:17 AM   #1
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

FS: ASUS U30JC-B1 13.3-Inch Intel Core i3 4GB RAM Laptop

Price: $ 710 > $680 > $ 660.00. PRICE DROP

I am selling my laptop as I have purchased a new macbook. It is in as new condition, Windows 7 installed and ready to go out of the box.
Brushed aluminum exterior looks great! The ASUS global warranty is still valid and ends on 04 Dec 2012. (receipt will be provided for warranty purposes)

BONUS : forgot to mention it comes with 1 year accidental warranty. (1st year) Asus ADW program has been created to help protect you against accidental damage to your notebook such as liquid spills, electrical surges, fire damage, and drops. It is yet another way to assure your peace of mind and 100% satisfaction from an ASUS product. So next time an accident happens, call our technical support to determine the cause and extent of damage of your system. ASUS will work hard to repair your notebook as quickly as possible and FREE of charge.

This laptop has a really long battery life due to it having two video cards. The nvidia one is used for games while desktop apps & web browsing run on the power efficient internal intel graphics.

Review of this model at: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1359/1/

Asking for $ 710.00 obo before S & H from BC Province. Current price for a new one is more than $ 850 + 12 % tax.

Physical Condition : No Dead Pixel on the screen. LCD panel was well protected with LCD screen protector since Day 1. The laptop cover was laminated with 3M anti scratch protection film and laptop palm are was also covered by 3M anti scratch protection film.

ASUS U30JC-B1 comes with an impressive style and compact finesse, with its light aluminum alloy chassis, seamless keyboard and oversized palm rests. The ASUS U30JC-B1 is the thin and light laptop that comes with optical drive, which give you the added convenience and safety of physical data portability and backup.

The ASUS U30JC-B1 features an Intel Core i3 and NVIDIA GeForce 310M makes it possible for you to do everything on one compact laptop – productivity, web, video, music and 3D gaming. It also has an Optimus technology for automatically optimizes your computing experience so you can keep working without interruptions.

ASUS U30JC-B1 Features

2.4 GHz Intel Core i3-370M Processor
4 GB of DDR3 RAM (2 GB x 2 slots), 4 GB Max
320 GB Hard Drive (5400 RPM)
13.3-inch HD (1366×768) LED Display
Nvidia G310M Graphics Engine with 512MB DDR3 Dedicated VRAM + Intel GMA HD
Optimus technology
Super Multi Optical Disk Drive
Wireless 802.11 b/g/n
0.3 MP Webcam
3 x USB 2.0 ports, HDMI Port
4 in 1 card reader SD,MMC,MS,MS-Pro
Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) Operating System
8 cell 5600mAh battery (with battery is under 5 lbs)

See the actual pictures below:

Advertisement

Last edited by gomcse2002; 04-19-2011 at 01:43 PM.
gomcse2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:42 PM   #2

Price dropped to $ 660.00.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:49 AM   #3

Please throw me some reasonable offers and this need to be gone ASAP.