REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   Vampire Diaries (https://www.revscene.net/forums/644201-vampire-diaries.html)

Girl 04-30-2011 06:08 AM

Vampire Diaries

I can't believe there's not thread for this show yet! I mean, hot girl, tight shirts, twisting plot line, some sex appeal.

http://tengossip.com/wp-content/uplo...-new-promo.jpghttp://www.duckydoestv.com/wp-conten...diaries-11.jpg

But omg, seriously...what a twist! Anybody else watching this show?

TheNewGirl 04-30-2011 09:55 AM

Also, taken a serious turn for the dark.

I totally wrote this show off as a guilty pleasure and a Twilight Clone initially (and for most of the first season), but I'm really and genuinely impressed by where they've taken it.

Also. Damon has amazing eyes. I'm just saying. I could stare at Ian Somerhalder allllllll day. Now if we could get him over on Supernatural with the Jared P and Jensen Ackles, I don't think I ever need to watch anything else again. :P

Girl 05-01-2011 08:42 AM

^Seriously, Jared, Jensen are the hottest brothers in town. It was the sole reason I was still watching Gilmore Girls and Days of our Lives. LOL.

I was the same thing, watched Vampire Diaries cuz nothing was on, sort of got into it, guilty pleasure for most of Season 1. Mid-way through Season 2 it was like "wow" writers, I commend you, from teeny bopper to some serious stuff. And after the last episode....

ya haven't been this hooked since my Buffy the Vampire Days/Season 1 of Heroes

They really have thought things through with their world of vampires/originals/werewolves

Sir_Loin 05-01-2011 05:00 PM

Nina Dobrev can get it.

hotjoint 05-02-2011 07:21 AM

One of my favorite tv shows currently

murd0c 05-02-2011 07:45 AM

Yep it's a good show and the g/f likes it which helps.

hamsup 05-02-2011 07:48 AM

she is so freaking hawt... love this show.. I need to catch up.. i am behind one episode.. lol

PK-EK 05-02-2011 07:55 AM

Hot girls and crazy story lines with so many twist
whats not to love?

I fell in love with Anna... why did they kill her?!?!?!?

areyez 05-03-2011 11:22 PM

this show is CRAZY!and the main girl is soooo hot.too many ppl hate on it though and not give it a chance just cuz its about vampires

hotjoint 05-04-2011 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweeet (Post 7419887)
this show is CRAZY!and the main girl is soooo hot.too many ppl hate on it though and not give it a chance just cuz its about vampires

Yup Nina Dobrev is so sexy. I prefer her as Katherine :fullofwin:

TheNewGirl 05-04-2011 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotjoint (Post 7420100)
Yup Nina Dobrev is so sexy. I prefer her as Katherine :fullofwin:

Everyone likes the bad one's better.

That's why Damon is infinitely more appealing then whiny, Edward wannabe Stefan.

PK-EK 05-04-2011 09:05 AM

I'm starting to think Bonnie is getting hot-er and hotter

they didn't bring her and Jeremy into last weeks episode; thought they would of popped out and saved the day.

Wonder whats gonna happen to Damon

Girl 05-04-2011 02:48 PM

Bonnie is sooo hot. Damon will be fine, I think it's just a way to introduce the possibility of Damon and Elena I think. Showing a sudden vulnerability in Damon and the only excuse to show old Damon.

Katherine is so much fun. Hope they don't kill her off :S

I hear next season is going to focus on the Originals. So i'm guessing we'll be seeing the rest of Klaus's family?

Realized Elijah and Lizzy (Stefan's vampire best friend from season 1) were both in True Blood as victims of the vampires.

PK-EK 05-04-2011 03:28 PM

is tomorrow the season finale?

I'm interested in Elijah and Katherine; if you remember a flash back a few shows ago
it looked like Elijah had a thing for her.

to build onto your Damon and Elena thing...
what if Elena turned into a Vampire and then her emotions would be all over the place and start to fall for Damon???
its possible LOL

Girl 05-04-2011 11:57 PM

Nope, think it's next week.

I'm sure Elijah and Katherine would be discussed further in the next episode or next season. But omg with Jenna! This is going to get pretty interesting now with Ric and with Matt knowing everything should make things more fun and exciting. Hope they don't die :S

Any guesses on who won't be making it to Season 3. I hear it's going to be quite the kill off.

PK-EK 05-05-2011 07:19 AM

Jeremy, Jenna, Rick, Bonnie, Matt and Caroline

I wouldn't be surpised if they all died off
Rick doesn't really have a place in the show anymore; not after he was Klaus
Jeremy and Bonnie have been MIA; I think they might run away and do some witch thing that makes her stronger
Jennas' gonna be a vampire
Matt, Caroline are gonna run away

PK's prediction

hotjoint 05-05-2011 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girl (Post 7420540)
Bonnie is sooo hot. Damon will be fine, I think it's just a way to introduce the possibility of Damon and Elena I think. Showing a sudden vulnerability in Damon and the only excuse to show old Damon.

Katherine is so much fun. Hope they don't kill her off :S

I hear next season is going to focus on the Originals. So i'm guessing we'll be seeing the rest of Klaus's family?

Realized Elijah and Lizzy (Stefan's vampire best friend from season 1) were both in True Blood as victims of the vampires.

The whole cast is made up of good looking people. Bonnie, Caroline and Jenna are hot too :)

PK-EK 05-05-2011 12:51 PM

me and Girl should text eachother during tonights show ^_^

phunky.FOB 05-05-2011 12:55 PM

what time and channel is it on.. havent seen it in a while

PK-EK 05-05-2011 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phunky.FOB (Post 7421614)
what time and channel is it on.. havent seen it in a while

watch it online and catch up first

maybe we can set a date and do some cuddling and catching up at the same time :)

TheNewGirl 05-05-2011 07:43 PM

Gah!

Spoiler!

Girl 05-05-2011 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PK-EK (Post 7421612)
me and Girl should text eachother during tonights show ^_^

Gah i missed it, downloading it now.

hotjoint 05-06-2011 06:52 AM

damn that last episode was intense

TheNewGirl 05-06-2011 07:38 AM

Next week is the season finale.

Between Vampire Diaries, Nikita and Supernatural, the CW's grown a lot of balls this year and really shown that it's not just about cute people talking about their problems (a la Hellcats and One Tree Hill).

Vampire Diaries seems willing to kill off beloved characters to deepen the plot. Nikita's not once but twice now had major game changers that changed the formula and tempo of the show entirely and Supernatural's built a mythology that demonizes well... God and Angels and isn't afraid to be dirty or bleak and never shies away from the consequences of the character's actions.

I used to think the CW was a teenager's channel but I'm really loving these three shows.

PK-EK 05-06-2011 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girl (Post 7422568)
Gah i missed it, downloading it now.

LOL
I did the same thing; missed it last night
$$$$$$$$$$ FTW