REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Campus Forum

Campus Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The Student Life
School events, activities, rate your prof, students helping each other..

Old 05-09-2011, 12:59 PM   #1
I STILL don't get it

Need Advice, going back to university after 3 years

hey guys, I'm in a situation where I was a third year student at UBC in 2008 and was suppose to finish my 4th year in psychology in 2009. However, I was offered a good paying job during that summer and I never went back to finish my education. Now 3 years later, I have managed to pay off all my previous students loans and debt and was hoping to go back and finish my degree. In this sense I am totally loss as I have no idea where to start.

Do you guys know if UBCs faculty advisors would give me a chance to speak with them to get some advice? I mean, considering the fact that I am no longer a student, how would i get about scheduling an appointment with an advisor.

Have any of you guys gone through this or know someone who has been in a similar situation? I would love to hear of any tips or advice you have regarding this situation.

Thanks a lot for the help!
Advertisement
noventa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:57 PM   #2
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

My experience with SFU was that you just had to contact them to get your student number and email reactivated. Check with student services. At SFU it was very simple (I don't think it even cost me anything). Once your student number is active again you should be able to get access to advisors and email and enrollment.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:37 PM   #3
I STILL don't get it

sweet, I am glad to hear that. Thank you for your insight.
noventa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:45 PM   #4
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,496 Times in 4,303 Posts
Same applies for UBC, BCIT and CapU.

Good luck!

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is online now   Reply With Quote