REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > The Business and Financial Forum

The Business and Financial Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Revscene Wall Street.
Consolidating debt? Good business tips? Buying stock? How's our economy doing? Discuss and share advice and tools on everyday banking, investing, wealth management and insurance.

Old 05-10-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
lol
Need my Daily Fix of RS

transunion or equifax ?

I'm trying to decide which website to get my credit report thru. The thing is, I want to do the monthly thing so that I get constant updates on my credit score. They are both $15/ month.

Has anyone had any experience with either of them?

Thanks
Advertisement
lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:28 PM   #2
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

If it helps any, I think you can expect better customer service from TransUnion.

I reported potential fraud to both and I found TransUnion was extremely thorough over the phone, treated my concerns seriously, and mailed out a detailed confirmation letter promptly while Equifax provided no information or follow up.
Quacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:48 AM   #3
lol
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Thanks for the feedback.

How did they compare as far as showing your credit report? I am guessing they are both fairly detailed? I just want to see how shitty mine is right now, and I want to see the progress of it over the course of the year or so.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:00 AM   #4
Banned (ABWS)

^ Sign up for the free credit report from them first. One for this month, another company the next month. Then you can compare between the two, before you start paying the $15/month thing.
RevRav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:07 AM   #5
lol
Need my Daily Fix of RS

good idea!

ps nice avatar lol