REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 05-17-2011, 04:57 PM   #51
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 1,806 Times in 215 Posts
can a pregnant woman drive in the carpool lane.. since it's 2 people + ?
Advertisement
AlphaKappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:30 PM   #52
Banned By Establishment

theres a place called fucking

in austria
MeSoFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:57 PM   #53
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
Got this from a canibus lyric..

If you add ice to a cup of water, you will see the water level slightly rise. So, if you remove every animal and living creature from the sea, will the water level decrease? That means the earth isn't really 3/4 water

(don't fail me, fail canibus)
Posted via RS Mobile
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:46 PM   #54
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,422 Times in 918 Posts
Aucutally it probably will cause animals have surface area.
Gerbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:50 PM   #55
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

did you know that when you're asleep, your body is actually paralyzed to prevent you from acting out your dreams
mruppal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:54 PM   #56
Banned By Establishment

^ meh, i wish you could have more vivid dreams and could control them with your conscious mind rather than your subconscious

Here's one which always has me thinking.. What was before the big bang, what could have triggered it, and was there even a big bang?
Old 05-18-2011, 03:04 PM   #57
Da Vinci's real masterpiece: The Mona Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by austriarj View Post
did you know that when you're asleep, your body is actually paralyzed to prevent you from acting out your dreams
You can actually wake up when you are paralyzed. This has happened to be a couple of times.

It is really freaky when you are completely awake but you can't move whatsoever.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:55 PM   #58

It happen when i was young, it felt like i was choking. I couldnt move but was concious enough to see.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:06 PM   #59
Banned By Establishment

^ I actually would want to experience that

The smallest penis on record is 1/4th of an inch
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 05-21-2011, 07:21 PM   #60

Thanked 4,282 Times in 587 Posts
^ Alpha is Romanian
her: why are all guys asking the same f**king question?
me: i uno.... so can I tap that
her: stfu you got a gf
me: tap together?

no reply...
cliffhanger33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:56 PM   #61

^
^

Thats a micropenis!

If its under 1 inch. lol
Old 06-14-2011, 08:57 PM   #62
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

china has more land area than the moon
redpanda28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:17 PM   #63
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 1,164 Times in 201 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsunu View Post
You can actually wake up when you are paralyzed. This has happened to be a couple of times.

It is really freaky when you are completely awake but you can't move whatsoever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbs View Post
It happen when i was young, it felt like i was choking. I couldnt move but was concious enough to see.
it has happened to me a few times as well. it's called sleep paralysis. and it feels like you're going to suffocate D:

back on topic, here's a question: when you're in that situation, and you try to scream for help, do you think others could hear you? or did you scream in your mind?

89' Skyline GTS-T - Big Turbo Widebody
1990 FC RX7 - Tap Walls, Bang Limiters

1998 Integra - RIP
1992 Celica GT -
SOLD
1985 Trans Am Firebird - SOLD
DiiCii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:10 PM   #64
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

If you have a stubborn piece(s) of hair sticking out the back of your head when you wake up, there is a name for that, and it is called a cowlick, pronounced "cow-lick".
hear-it-first is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:48 PM   #65
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,382 Times in 416 Posts
human saliva boils at 3x the temperature of water
k3mps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:19 PM   #66

When you realize your in a dream, what do you try to do first before you wake up. idk if its just me, when my dreams are lucid i can control it.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 06-17-2011, 03:51 AM   #67
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyxx View Post
There is no hard evidence that Hitler also died on April 30th as well. Some say he took a submarine and navigated to Argentina.
definitely buy into this one, a ton of nazis fled to south america, when the russians found hitler's body said it looked nothing like him but who knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaKappa View Post
^ meh, i wish you could have more vivid dreams and could control them with your conscious mind rather than your subconscious

Here's one which always has me thinking.. What was before the big bang, what could have triggered it, and was there even a big bang?
look into lucid dreaming, next time u dream find a light switch or mirror, have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4NC1TY View Post
why do we have the money to fund a war, but we can't even fucking feed the poor ?!
naive much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mruppal View Post
the bone in your thigh is stronger than concrete
Posted via RS Mobile
if this bone breaks, u die of pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayCaz View Post
dude i'm way too high for this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
prince william and prince charles never fly on the same airplane just incase the plane were to ever crash.
pussies

why are all the american presidents except two (i think) related ???? even obama is related to the group

when the solar flares get strong in a few years, will it knock out the power grid and communication?

why do the masses trust news from tv in regards to politics

who the fvck really believes the stuff coming out of bill o reilly and glenn beck?

there are american troops guarding poppy fields in afghanistan, for thousands of years there has been war for the area that is afgan today, there is an estimated 800 billion of minerals and resources there

what is the next false flag attack the american government will deploy? my prediction is an internet attack so they can regulate the biatch, wouldn't surprise me if those hackers are infiltrated by government agents and allowed and propelled in their attacks, same way al qaeda turned into the monster of fear over the past decade even though they are a one hit wonder at best

on 9/11, NORAD was running war games which jammed their radars

google keeps a database of your activity for the past 18 months, google owns youtube too (not actually 100% sure on this one), in time when cloud technology becomes the norm, all your hard drive and files will be stored on servers somewhere, skynet will be up and running

hitler was looking for the spear of destiny ( the spear that pierced jesus ), myth says when you find it, you will rule the world

the Nazis invented UFOs (flying discs), Russia stole a few, sent one to Roswell with kids in it to spook them

in the 60s or 70s, not sure, a UFO came over the west coast of the US, the US sent their nuclear bombers to Russia but they couldnt deploy their bombs from a technical malfunction, all the bombers reported the same thing (the guy said it was probably ufos)

hinduism is a religion based on psychedelic drugs, the guy that studied the dead sea scrolls for 14 years says christianity is just pagan fertility cults and people tripping on mushrooms (joe rogan told me this)

there is wild marijuana growing in india, enjoy next time you go

you can smoke narcotics in china and no cop will be the wiser, they dont even know the smell of marijuana/hash, just say it's indian tobacco or some shi

alcohol is more harmful to the body than pure mdma

the afganistan's heroin production was at an all time low before 9/11, now iit produces over 90% of the world's heroin

drug money kept the global banks from going bankrupting, estimated over 320 billion dollars were laundered through banks in the world

if ron paul gets elected, how many days would the cia need to get him executed?

obama wins the nobel peace prize, then sends 30k troops to afganistan

vladamir putin kills reporters that rags on his government

why do people watch 2.5 men? how i met your mother? and jersey shore?

wtf is with all that satanic/illuminati shit in the music/movie industry? is it their inside joke?

when artificial intelligence is created, will the computer have motivations and bias?

how many decades until we have perfect regeneration? virtual world?

do cell phones give brain tumors?

will professional sports ever allow bio-mechanical limbs?

can we really transfer our consciousness into machines and live forever? does that mean we wont have emotions?

why do people get so emotional about sports and not politics?

about 45% of America believe the Earth is less than 10,000 years old (fuck the Jerusalem religions)

wtf was jesus doing between 12-30 years old? did he really travel to india, the tibetans have record of some jew coming through and being really popular among the spiritual crowd OR was the whole Jesus fairy tale an allegorical piece of fiction like most stories back in those days

there are smart intelligent people who believe that lizards (aliens) have control of our governments

the moon landing is suspicious to say the least

america imports more oil from canada and mexico than saudi arabia, it takes canada 5 barrels of water to produce one barrel of oil

the most ruthless and rich cocaine drug lord in america was a colombian woman, Griselda (the godmother, watch cocaine cowboys 1 and 2, great documentary about the cocaine business), she is responsible for dozens of deaths yet she is a free woman now, no one has seen her since weeks after her release, oh ya she also had a plan to kidnap JFK's son to get her out of jail when new evidence would convict her of a life sentence

a group of the most powerful businessmen and decision makers meet up privately once in a while to dictate world policy, they are called the Bilderberg group, (check out JFK's speech about secrecy and such)

militaries have manuals on how to handle extra terrestrials, there are dozens of species the manuals

obama is the first president to bring a laptop into the oval office

if you force yourself to smile, you produce hormones of happiness

if you drill a straight hole in the ground to the other side of the planet and jump in, you will get to the other side in less than 30 minutes and no you wont rocket out the bitch

they found a planet 100x the size of jupiter or something just outside of our solar system

is consciousness an energy? if so does is it eternal or does it end? what are the properties of consciousness anyways?

how old is human civilization? who built the pyramids and those weird structures around the world? was atlantis real?

why are thousands of different animal species and insects dying around the world?

a lot of successful mathematicians commit suicide (forgot the name of the documentary)

there are 80k rape incidents in the US, and a give percentage (more than 40%) happen in county jails

one pitbull can kill a pack of wolves by himself

ps. i'm faded as f and just finished watching two documentaries

Last edited by Cheeseburger; 06-17-2011 at 03:58 AM.
Cheeseburger is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-17-2011, 04:55 AM   #68
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 4,550 Times in 463 Posts
Can somebody please ban Cheeseburger already? I'm tired of this fuckface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbs View Post
When you realize your in a dream, what do you try to do first before you wake up. idk if its just me, when my dreams are lucid i can control it.
Posted via RS Mobile
A highly effective way to wake yourself up when you know you're in a dream is to close your eyes in the middle of the dream forcefully hard for a couple of seconds, then opening them as fast as you can. Helpful as an escape rope from nightmares. Haha
palepilsenpin0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:18 AM   #69
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palepilsenpin0y View Post
Can somebody please ban Cheeseburger already? I'm tired of this fuckface.

A highly effective way to wake yourself up when you know you're in a dream is to close your eyes in the middle of the dream forcefully hard for a couple of seconds, then opening them as fast as you can. Helpful as an escape rope from nightmares. Haha
butthurt??

Last edited by Cheeseburger; 06-17-2011 at 09:39 AM.
Cheeseburger is offline   Reply With Quote