REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 05-18-2011, 04:22 PM   #1
I LIKE JDM!!

Thanked 2,175 Times in 715 Posts
WTB: JDM ITR or Aftermarket Wheels

Hello,

I'm looking for some new wheels. with or without tires.

JDM DC2 ITR white 16inch wheels
JDM DC5 ITR white 17inch wheels
JDM NA2 NSX-R white 17inch 4xfront wheels

Looking for one set or the other. I'll also consider some other wheels that look similar to the RSX Type R but in gold or gold with a polished lip. Something like JLine 10SL2, 10RL2, Rota Torque, Work Emotion Cai, Volk CE28N, Mugen GP, Advan RG (The original, NOT the RGII)
The list goes on and on but either White, gold or gold with polished lip.

17x7 or 7.5, 5x114.3 with 45-50ish offset as I have large calipers in the front.
To give you an example I have stock 16inch wheels that have 55 offset but I have a 5mm spacer for the front two wheels in order for the stock wheels to clear the caliper.

Leaning more towards either the 16inch 98 spec ITR wheels or DC5-R 17inch wheels.

Thanks
Cheers
Mike
Advertisement

YouTube
Instagram
flickr
Twitter
Portfolio
european is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:52 PM   #2
I LIKE JDM!!

OK I've made my mind....

CE28N in Gold please. 17x7 or 7.5 but I have no clue what offset I need in order to clear the Spoon Calipers I have on my front rotors.

OR

DC5 A-Spec. 17x7.5 5x114.3 I prefer them in silver but colour doesn't matter as I will most likely paint them.

Thanks

YouTube
Instagram
flickr
Twitter
Portfolio

Last edited by european; 05-25-2011 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention.
Old 05-26-2011, 02:32 PM   #3
I don't get it

i got a 3 ITR 98 rims in champ white, 1 damaged . i will sell u it cheap .the 3 rims has no damage . comes with new tires on all 4. if u can find 1 rim that be a sweet deal for you.

just throwing it out there.

Time goes by puffing on lye, hopin that it gets me high!
da-suu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:14 PM   #4
I LIKE JDM!!

Are you Keane's friend? If so, I asked him to notify you
Anyways, yes I'm interested may you please email me as many detailed photos as possible?

mikeschmeee at gmail

Thanks
Mike

YouTube
Instagram
flickr
Twitter
Portfolio