REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 05-23-2011, 02:07 PM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,110 Times in 602 Posts
Speak it out: Expressions of Love Edition!

this thread is for the lovers out there that dont give a f*ck what others think about how lovey-dovey you are for your SO.

I've only seen threads for love problems/issues etc. but not one specifically dedicated to expressing how much you love your significant other (or family members) well here it is!

This is where you tell the whole world (or RS at least LOL) how much you care for that special someone(s)! keep it anonymous or tell the world their name(or pet name)! WHO CARES!

post up your your words from the heart like poems, songs, haiku, letters, romantic pics you taken, any of your lovey-dovey corniness and anything else thats expresses your love for that person(s)!

while it might not be seen by them, at least someone will know how much you care

i'll start:

sweetie,
i love you with every fiber of my being, you graced me with two beautiful boys and for that i will always be forever in your debt. If i even spent every waking hour of the rest of my life showering you with rose petals, gifts,and spoiling you then i still would not have paid 1/4 of the debt that i owe you. I only hope that you are happy and i will do everything in my power to keep you happy and our family happy.
You are my heart, my soul, you've stood beside me in the bad times and you even went into hell to bring me back from the darkness with the light of your love. If it wasn;t for you i would still be lost.

I love you. I love our family, and i thank you for allowing me to be a part of your life.

Love always,
your hunnie

Old 05-30-2011, 06:56 PM   #2
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 1,352 Times in 263 Posts
I love you dad, I love you mom, I love you sister. I'll never say it to you but I'll try to show it
guddagudd is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: