REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 05-30-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

FS: BLACK 17x9 47et & 17x10 35et 4x100 RH ZW1s. zero miles on them!

a little bit of a story behind this:

a long while ago i started piecing together a set of 4x100 ZW1s for a 4x100 bolt conversion i was doing on my silver car. at the time it was a bit of a design exercise/ prove that it could be done on a focus.

As such, i rebuild every aspect of these wheels from having them straightened and trued with new lips installed before a complete disassembly, media blast and powdercoat of everything before reassembly with new hardware and Dow sealant.

i had the lips and centers PC'ed semi-matte black, with a side of gloss black bolts and one side with chrome bolts and new Polished RH logo caps all around.
on top of that, i machined custom 12mm stepped&hubcentric spacers for the front to clear my brakes.

i was going to run these but have decided the money i could get for selling them would do me better for what i really need which is race wheels and tires so these are up for sale.

tires are 215/40/17 & 245/35/17 Toyo T1-S's i bought of a friend who had less than 1000kms on them when he sold them to me! iirc they were the very last of the T1-S run.

the wheels have zero miles on them aside from being used to roll the car around the garage, onto a flat deck and into/out of the shop.

looking for $2500 for the wheels which come with your choice of Chrome or black bolts installed
Tires are also for sale for $500 but if you buy with the wheels i'll do it all for $2800

this would be a pretty intense setup on the right MK3, G60 rado or even an E30.... maybe even the right civic/teg but i have no idea on that one!

not looking for trades unless you have a super light weight 17x8-9" 4x100 wheels with or without NEW 235/40 R-comps or <200-treadware tires

cheers!
Advertisement

- 96 LS400 bagged on Ordens
- 12 HD NRS
- 88 triple-black 930 Turbo Cabrio
- SC'ed European conversion 00 ZX3 **PARTED OUT & Scrapped**
- V6 SVT-C engine swap European conversion 00 ZX3 **SOLD**
Shmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:06 AM   #2

Bump!
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 06-14-2011, 09:40 PM   #3

bump

- 12 HD NRS
Old 06-19-2011, 03:40 PM   #4

bump

- 12 HD NRS
Old 06-30-2011, 10:38 AM   #5

Bump.

Would/could look amazing on the right corrado/mk3 VW/Mini/integra/civic! 2piece wheels with replaceable lips and high offsets for perfect insfigmentment or even adaptors! ~7" b.s. On front AND rear!