REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 06-30-2011, 10:54 PM   #1
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 3,712 Times in 467 Posts
Michael Jordan's Love Letter!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/chi/blogs

Quote:
Michael Jordan

My Dearest Laquette

How are you and your family doing, fine I hope. I am in my Adv. Chemistry class writing you a letter, so that tell you how much I care for you. I decide to write you because I felt that I made you look pretty rotten after the last night. I want to tell you that I am sorry, and hope that you except my apologie. I know that you feelings was hurt whenever I loss my necklace or had it stolen.

I was really happy when you gave me my honest coin money that I won off the bet. I want to thank you for letting me hold your annual. I show it to everyone at school. Everyone think you are a very pretty young lady and I had to agree because it is very true. Please don't let this go to your head. (smile) I sorry to say that I can't go to the game on my birthday because my father is taking the whole basketball team out to eat on my birthday. Please don't be mad because I am trying get down there a week from Feb. 14. If I do get the chance to come please have some activity for us to do together.

I want you to know that my feeling for you has not change yet. ← (joke) I am finally getting use to going with a girl much smaller than I. I hope you my hint. Well I have spent my time very wisely by write to you. I hope you write back soon. Well I must go, the period is almost over. See you next time around, which I hope comes soon.

With my Best Love

Michael J. Jordan

Seems like he didn't take Advanced English. Maybe he did, but it was in a different era.
Advertisement
Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:01 AM   #2
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeGusta View Post

Seems like he didn't take English. Maybe he did, but it was in a different era.

fixed.
wuuhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:57 AM   #3
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

his penmanship is not bad at all. i wonder if today's nba stars know cursive.
BLUETIGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:06 AM   #4
I am Hook'd on RS

whoa pretty awesome!
Kickit604 is offline   Reply With Quote