REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Police Forum

Police Forum Police Head Mod: Skidmark
Questions & info about the Motor Vehicle Act. Mature discussion only.

Old 07-06-2011, 10:11 AM   #26
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

op actually says he knows this person, rather than some guy across the street. he knows him name number and went to school with him. taking this guy out of the equation isnt going to change anything. If you really want to see and end to drugs, its never been about dude in the neighborhood, its the bigger guys.
Advertisement
lowda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-06-2011, 10:49 AM   #27
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 3,267 Times in 547 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowda9 View Post
op actually says he knows this person, rather than some guy across the street. he knows him name number and went to school with him. taking this guy out of the equation isnt going to change anything. If you really want to see and end to drugs, its never been about dude in the neighborhood, its the bigger guys.
How do you get to the bigger guys? You start with the smaller guys. Derp.
Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-06-2011, 12:31 PM   #28
das not it mane

Thanked 1,852 Times in 509 Posts
I highly doubt he's doing transactions from his home and if he is then he deserves to get caught.
Posted via RS Mobile
jonwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:38 PM   #29
Need my Daily Fix of RS

20% revsceners are drug dealers...
gretzky is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-06-2011, 01:26 PM   #30
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,506 Times in 4,310 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorn View Post
you really have no understanding how the drug trade works ...etc.
Now I know how you got your wheels and tires for your E90.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-06-2011, 01:43 PM   #31
RS Licensed Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gretzky View Post
20% revsceners are drug dealers...
LOL

I wonder where you got the statistics from. Did you conduct an RS survey? Do you know all 30,000 RS members? 6000 of them are dealers you say?

:IDL:IDL
#8-2900 Smith St
Richmond, BC

sales@bpgautosound.com
Cman333 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-06-2011, 04:54 PM   #32
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

OP is just takin out the competition.
HansonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:36 PM   #33
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,121 Times in 669 Posts
^ LOL 6000 dealers shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
xilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:10 PM   #34
RS Veteran

Thanked 1,265 Times in 618 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowda9 View Post
Have you not been reading anything? I guess you fall under the ignorant category. It isn't about ending "drugs". It is preventing the low level dealers from infesting the neighbourhoods of not only us, but our friends and families.
Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:34 PM   #35
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
The ignorance in this thread is awesome. There are 2 things you have to take into consideration here. Is OP's DD dealing from the house or is he a driver. "A friend of mine" sells. He never EVER had anyone come to his house. That's the stupidest thing a dealer can do. Letting the customers know where he lives. For 1 they will knock on your door at any time of day or night and you don't fucking want that. 2 they have the possibility of trying to rob you or they can pass of your address to someone else to rob you. 3. It brings heat on you.
If he's a deliver driver (most likely scenario as most low level dealers are just delivery boys) The entire operation is done by DELIVERING the drugs to the people who need them. So saying your crime rate is going to go up because you have a dealer living in the neighborhood is NOT a fact. The crack heads live where they live and the drugs come to them and THEIR neighborhood. This guy your thinking about calling the Po Po on probably didn't come up with his clients on his own. It takes a long time to build a client base for this type of thing and you don't want to be stealing other peoples customers. SO he probably just got given a phone and told to deliver. If he get's busted someone else gets the phone and the cycle continues. Besides most low level guys like make a fair bit of money then get tired of the every day bullshit you encounter dealing with crackheads all the time. Then you give it up and go on with normal everyday life.

In conclusion, if you think your going to stop the trade of drugs by calling the police and wasting their time, your wrong. The crackheads are not going to stop being crackheads because you stopped one of the 5 numbers they call for drugs.

Berz out.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:43 PM   #36
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansonBoy View Post
OP is just takin out the competition.
i thought about this too LOL.. I am sure OP is a drug dealer and someone is taking his hood in surrey..
dignatas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:38 PM   #37

Thanked 5,474 Times in 2,095 Posts
OP just trolled all you guys

:noob: :noob:
Old 07-06-2011, 09:45 PM   #38
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
The ignorance in this thread is awesome. There are 2 things you have to take into consideration here. Is OP's DD dealing from the house or is he a driver. "A friend of mine" sells. He never EVER had anyone come to his house. That's the stupidest thing a dealer can do. Letting the customers know where he lives. For 1 they will knock on your door at any time of day or night and you don't fucking want that. 2 they have the possibility of trying to rob you or they can pass of your address to someone else to rob you. 3. It brings heat on you.
If he's a deliver driver (most likely scenario as most low level dealers are just delivery boys) The entire operation is done by DELIVERING the drugs to the people who need them. So saying your crime rate is going to go up because you have a dealer living in the neighborhood is NOT a fact. The crack heads live where they live and the drugs come to them and THEIR neighborhood. This guy your thinking about calling the Po Po on probably didn't come up with his clients on his own. It takes a long time to build a client base for this type of thing and you don't want to be stealing other peoples customers. SO he probably just got given a phone and told to deliver. If he get's busted someone else gets the phone and the cycle continues. Besides most low level guys like make a fair bit of money then get tired of the every day bullshit you encounter dealing with crackheads all the time. Then you give it up and go on with normal everyday life.

In conclusion, if you think your going to stop the trade of drugs by calling the police and wasting their time, your wrong. The crackheads are not going to stop being crackheads because you stopped one of the 5 numbers they call for drugs.

Berz out.
exactly lol, there will always be someone on top, 10 crack commandment by biggie smalls will explain what berz just said.
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:13 PM   #39
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:

Berz out.
It was never about stopping the drug trade. It's about not being apathetic like 90% of you.

All I see from your text are nothing but postulations why "nothing would happen anyway" with dramatic reasoning like "phone calls don't stop the drug trade" or "he's probably not a direct threat to his neighbors"
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-07-2011, 04:17 AM   #40
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,121 Times in 669 Posts
Quote:

Berz out.
points agreed, but how come i feel like this is just some small small dealer that likes to do crack and have buddies come around and do it with him
like say, 5 guys top, not even to the point of being a deliver boy LOL
xilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:02 AM   #41
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

If the OP wants to report the dealer then let her report the dealer. You guys make it sound like she's doing something wrong. And if the police don't do anything about it, well then they don't do anything about it but the cops actually will bust runners.
minoru_tanaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:42 PM   #42
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by minoru_tanaka View Post
If the OP wants to report the dealer then let her report the dealer. You guys make it sound like she's doing something wrong. And if the police don't do anything about it, well then they don't do anything about it but the cops actually will bust runners.
Cops knows that when they pull over a dealer, the dealer is just gonna swallow it and get away with it.

Police procedure is always pull suspect over, sits in their car for atleast 40 sec to a minute. In this time, the suspect have already gotten rid of all the stuff. If the suspect is smart, he would swallow already when the officer flashed his lights.

If the dealer is so unfortunate and gets a raid on him, the sentence will be light. Two years house arrest and not being able to cross the border to the states for five years if he pleads guilty (which he is going to if he gets busted red-handed). And if this happens, he's going to come back in two years and do it again.

By calling the police because you witness consisting drug dealing with your neighbour and the same dealer everytime will not stop your neighbour from drug dealing. It's the people that needs the drug that is creating these scenes, not the people that sells it.

By calling the police, your chance of having that dealer caught is slim. Cops know these thing happens and it happens for a reason so they are not strict on it.

Your best bet is talk to your neighbour and kindly ask him to not deal in an open area. Going outrage or calling the cops solves nothing.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 07:39 PM   #43
RS Peace Officer

This is a perfect example of why the crime rate here is so high. Everyone turns a blind-eye to everything because "it's not my problem" and "just this one won't make a difference."

According to the logic in here, what is the point of calling the police if you see a crack head breaking into your car for drug money? If you put one in jail there are still a million crack heads out there that are going to need money and are going to break into your car to get that money.

Crime stoppers and other related programs are set up so that you can report a crime and maintain your anonymity so that you have no fear of retaliation. Also, if you express a concern for your safety and there is a chance the drug dealer could find out you were the one who reported them, it is highly unlikely that the police would act upon your information as your safety is the top priority.
Five-Oh is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-07-2011, 10:06 PM   #44
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

If you think having a drug dealer in your neighbourhood is okay then there is something wrong with you. There are obvious safety concerns for everyone one in the community. You would be surprised how many attempted rips there are only for the robbers to target the wrong house and end up victimizing a normal family.

Drugs relate to just about all property crime. Everyone on this forum can sympathize when a car gets broken into.

And one more thing, the runners do live close to where they work. Would you drive from Surrey to Vancouver everyday for work if you didn't have to? Also where do you think they got recruited to be a runner in the first place? It's in your neighbourhood.
This post thanked by:
Old 07-07-2011, 10:23 PM   #45
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Thanked 4,079 Times in 295 Posts
Here in Langley the RCMP have a prolific offender program. It consists of about 20 men and a few women who are constantly getting into trouble with the police. The RCMP then focuses on these individuals and will watch and arrest them for any crime they commit.

The point of the program is to get as many charges against the people so they will eventually end up facing Jail time or the opportunity to get clean from drugs/alcohol.

Im sure other detachments have very similar programs and you'd be surprised how a little information or "intelligence" can help the Police.
socialenemy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:40 PM   #46
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheDLo View Post
exactly lol, there will always be someone on top, 10 crack commandment by biggie smalls will explain what berz just said.
LOL as I was reading this thread all I could think of was this

Slanging out your house = Heaty and Shitting where you sleep
spideyv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 01:09 AM   #47
Wanna have a threesome?

Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,657 Posts
Quote:
"A friend of mine" sells.
Any intelligent person, the type who actually contributes to society in a positive way, would take action and report the drug dealer without remorse.

Those of you who refer to people as rats or imply that the op should look the other way, likely do so because you are personally or you associate with drug dealers. Cocaine, heroine and meth have never done anything but destory lives and every little action adds up to helping to remove it from our society. Anyone who attempts to deny that fact is either ignorant or mentally deficient.
Posted via RS Mobile
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:05 AM   #48
Raping Captured Dolphins since 2002 on EZ board days

It's funny how some of you guys are telling people not to rat, and it wont do shit, yet in the Riot thread you are all supporters of getting the people who were involved.

What's the difference? Crime is crime. You guys go buck wild trying to play scooby doo on the rioters but then defend drug dealers. Yes, being a low level drug dealer isn't bad, but neither is fighting with people on the streets are cheering on looters as well right?

Typical RS, hypocritical losers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphamale View Post
I give a lot of people rim jobs.
My Feedback
RFlush is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-09-2011, 05:29 AM   #49
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-Oh View Post
This is a perfect example of why the crime rate here is so high. Everyone turns a blind-eye to everything because "it's not my problem" and "just this one won't make a difference."
But isnt this what cops do?
When I was in highschool I always heard stories about, "I was smoking a joint but the cop took all the weed i had and let me go.", "I was drinking beer in public but the cop let me go just this once", "I got pulled over for speeding but the cop let me go just this once," "I got pulled over because i didnt have my N sign but he let me go just this once"

Cops have this discretion and is often practiced. Especially the laxation on weed. So a part of the influence of 'turning a blind eye' can be influenced by cops. ex/ If i see someone smoking a joint and call the cops right now, its more likely that the cop will just take the joint away and let him go. And if i see this happen, the next time i probably wont bother to call.
R-U-Retarded? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:12 AM   #50
RS Veteran

Thanked 1,265 Times in 618 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBomber View Post
Any intelligent person, the type who actually contributes to society in a positive way, would take action and report the drug dealer without remorse.

Those of you who refer to people as rats or imply that the op should look the other way, likely do so because you are personally or you associate with drug dealers. Cocaine, heroine and meth have never done anything but destory lives and every little action adds up to helping to remove it from our society. Anyone who attempts to deny that fact is either ignorant or mentally deficient.
Posted via RS Mobile
It is the same mentality from those who don't vote because they think their ONE vote won't make a difference... well how many people do you think are in the same boat as you? Probably thousands..
Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote