REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY (https://www.revscene.net/forums/used-automotive-vehicles-sale-only_47/)
-   -   FS - MINT Jet black 2003 Mini Cooper S - 140K (https://www.revscene.net/forums/649794-fs-mint-jet-black-2003-mini-cooper-s-140k.html)

toddzilla 07-15-2011 09:11 PM

FS - MINT Jet black 2003 Mini Cooper S - 140K

1 Attachment(s)
Up for sale is this gorgeous, meticulously maintained, loaded 2003 Cooper S.

Finished in a beautiful Jet Black - roof included (rare!) - with a mint Panther black leather interior, the car is stunning and on my opinion, gives the 'cute car' a much more decidedly sinister appearance. It's not often you see a black Mini and even rarer, one without a white roof!

Equipped with a 16V SOHC supercharged 1.6L producing 163 hp, matched to a sweet shifting 6 speed Getrag manual transmission, this legendary pocket rocket is the ultimate compact, able to run to 60 in around 7 seconds yet still attain 26 mpg (9.6-9.8L/100) in city driving! (I get 460-500 km's to a tank).......and then there's the incredible, precise handling! You will be hard pressed to find a more tossable, fun-to-drive car anywhere near the price!

She sits with 140000 perfectly maintained km's (thru both local Mini dealers - primarily Yaletown)....the car needs nothing - mechanically or otherwise. All service is up to date and all records are available. The paint gleans and appears more like a 2 year old car than 8, as the photos will show.

The car comes very well equipped and this car has many desirable options. The following is a brief run-down of what's included -

-Cold weather package (heated seats/mirrors/washer jets)
-Sport package (Dynamic Stabilty Control - 17" 'S lite' rims w/Pirelli RFT's - foglamps - xenon headlights w/power washers)
-Premium package (leather wrapped/multi-function wheel - cruise - dual-pane panoramic sunroof - auto climate control with A/C - on-board computer)
-Rain sensing/variable speed wipers
-Tilt steering
-Premium (non Harman Kardon) 6 speaker cd stereo
-Auto levelling headlights
-Flat tire monitoring system
-Pwr front windows-inc: "one-touch" down feature, auto-sealing upon entry/exit -Remote keyless entry w/"one-turn" window control
-Central locking system w/double-unlocking feature
-6 airbags (SRS) for front and rear passengers

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things, but other than the Nav system and H/K stereo, the car is full load. Of course, everything works flawlessly.

The previous owner installed a full manifold-back JCW (John Cooper Works) exhaust system and an ALTA cold-air kit, but the car is otherwise mechanically stock. She has never been smoked in - there's not even an ashtray! The rear window tint (as pictured - afterrmarket) has been removed as I found it cheapened an otherwise classy little car.

Very recent work includes a brand new clutch kit, full tune up and oil change (incl. plugs/air, cabin and fuel filter/superchanger serpentine belt/coolant and gearbox fluid flush) The next servicing (as per onboard computer) isn't for 6000 kms. Nothing is needed and a full inspection is more than welcome.

The car has never been in an accident, though there are 2 small dings (not even dime-sized) on the rear hatch that most wouldn't even notice, and can be easily fixed.......likely you wouldn't bother. I have 2 local contacts that can pop them out for very little.

The car was just professionally waxed and detailed and looks amazing. I honestly can't imagine a nicer example of this car.

If you are looking for a meticulously maintained, fully serviced, gorgeous and rare colored Mini Cooper S, you will not be let down.

I am asking $11500 and can be reached at (604)809-7604. I am open to fair offers.

Serious enquiries please and no offers thru secondary solicitors to 'sell my car' for me, thank you.

Cheers!

Link to pics here -
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...497654729.html

drunkrussian 07-16-2011 10:08 AM

dude, awesome description for a car ad...i felt like i was watching an episode of Car/Business or something lol...beautiful car, best of luck with sale :-)

toddzilla 07-16-2011 06:10 PM

Lol Thanx man! Just put up the car as it sits on aftermarket 17" rims with near new tires!

toddzilla 07-21-2011 11:21 PM

BUMP with new lowered price and some ad tweaks!

toddzilla 08-01-2011 04:51 PM

Price dropped - original rims are sold - car will now come with aftermarket wheels only...which is a huge improvement in all measures =^)

toddzilla 08-19-2011 09:18 PM

car is sold!