REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 07-15-2011, 09:11 PM   #1
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

FS - MINT Jet black 2003 Mini Cooper S - 140K

Up for sale is this gorgeous, meticulously maintained, loaded 2003 Cooper S.

Finished in a beautiful Jet Black - roof included (rare!) - with a mint Panther black leather interior, the car is stunning and on my opinion, gives the 'cute car' a much more decidedly sinister appearance. It's not often you see a black Mini and even rarer, one without a white roof!

Equipped with a 16V SOHC supercharged 1.6L producing 163 hp, matched to a sweet shifting 6 speed Getrag manual transmission, this legendary pocket rocket is the ultimate compact, able to run to 60 in around 7 seconds yet still attain 26 mpg (9.6-9.8L/100) in city driving! (I get 460-500 km's to a tank).......and then there's the incredible, precise handling! You will be hard pressed to find a more tossable, fun-to-drive car anywhere near the price!

She sits with 140000 perfectly maintained km's (thru both local Mini dealers - primarily Yaletown)....the car needs nothing - mechanically or otherwise. All service is up to date and all records are available. The paint gleans and appears more like a 2 year old car than 8, as the photos will show.

The car comes very well equipped and this car has many desirable options. The following is a brief run-down of what's included -

-Cold weather package (heated seats/mirrors/washer jets)
-Sport package (Dynamic Stabilty Control - 17" 'S lite' rims w/Pirelli RFT's - foglamps - xenon headlights w/power washers)
-Premium package (leather wrapped/multi-function wheel - cruise - dual-pane panoramic sunroof - auto climate control with A/C - on-board computer)
-Rain sensing/variable speed wipers
-Tilt steering
-Premium (non Harman Kardon) 6 speaker cd stereo
-Auto levelling headlights
-Flat tire monitoring system
-Pwr front windows-inc: "one-touch" down feature, auto-sealing upon entry/exit -Remote keyless entry w/"one-turn" window control
-Central locking system w/double-unlocking feature
-6 airbags (SRS) for front and rear passengers

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things, but other than the Nav system and H/K stereo, the car is full load. Of course, everything works flawlessly.

The previous owner installed a full manifold-back JCW (John Cooper Works) exhaust system and an ALTA cold-air kit, but the car is otherwise mechanically stock. She has never been smoked in - there's not even an ashtray! The rear window tint (as pictured - afterrmarket) has been removed as I found it cheapened an otherwise classy little car.

Very recent work includes a brand new clutch kit, full tune up and oil change (incl. plugs/air, cabin and fuel filter/superchanger serpentine belt/coolant and gearbox fluid flush) The next servicing (as per onboard computer) isn't for 6000 kms. Nothing is needed and a full inspection is more than welcome.

The car has never been in an accident, though there are 2 small dings (not even dime-sized) on the rear hatch that most wouldn't even notice, and can be easily fixed.......likely you wouldn't bother. I have 2 local contacts that can pop them out for very little.

The car was just professionally waxed and detailed and looks amazing. I honestly can't imagine a nicer example of this car.

If you are looking for a meticulously maintained, fully serviced, gorgeous and rare colored Mini Cooper S, you will not be let down.

I am asking $11500 and can be reached at (604)809-7604. I am open to fair offers.

Serious enquiries please and no offers thru secondary solicitors to 'sell my car' for me, thank you.

Cheers!

Link to pics here -
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...497654729.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg car pics 078.jpg (175.8 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement

Last edited by toddzilla; 08-01-2011 at 04:50 PM. Reason: new photo, price with current rims
toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:08 AM   #2
My homepage has been set to RS

dude, awesome description for a car ad...i felt like i was watching an episode of Car/Business or something lol...beautiful car, best of luck with sale :-)
drunkrussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 06:10 PM   #3

Lol Thanx man! Just put up the car as it sits on aftermarket 17" rims with near new tires!
Old 07-21-2011, 11:21 PM   #4

BUMP with new lowered price and some ad tweaks!
Old 08-01-2011, 04:51 PM   #5

Price dropped - original rims are sold - car will now come with aftermarket wheels only...which is a huge improvement in all measures =^)
Old 08-19-2011, 09:18 PM   #6

car is sold!