REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets

Non-REVscene Social Meets Represent! Sport our official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net
Now re-opened! All unofficial meets and last minute cruises arranged in here. Includes VLS/VAC Social meets for members to meet and interact. Sorry, no official meets and no paid events solicitations. REVscene is not responsible for meets and events posted in here. We reserved the right to remove all questionable material posted in this forum with or without cause. This is a free service, do not abuse it. #revscene. Follow us on Twitter | fb | Youtube | Vimeo

Old 07-25-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

End of summer Honda Tech meet in Seattle Sept 3 2011

For anyone who's ever been to the annual summer meets, they are HUGE, and not a meet to miss!!

It's such an awesome cruise down there. (For those of you turboed and running on 94, I do know where the gas stations that have 94 are- if you can't make it there and back in one tank)

Meet location TBA, but we will be meeting around 8am, roll out at 830am SHARP, to get across the border and have some time to stop for lunch before the meet.

I will have directions printed and handed out to those driving, as well as a meeting spot once we get across the border in case we get separated.

Also, if those who sign up can send me a message with their cell phone number, I will include a phone list on the direction sheet so no one will be unreachable in the event of being separated or something else happening.

Alternatively, I can give my phone number out to everyone that is going, and if there's any issues, I can take care of it accordingly.
Whatever you guys are more comfortable with.
There is nothing worse than a poorly organized meet where members get stranded and have no one to call.

Check out the thread here, and start a sign up below.

THE OFFICIAL 2011 "END OF SUMMER MEET" September 3rd, 2011 (WA) - Honda-Tech

1. candygirl78
Advertisement
candygirl78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:43 PM   #2
Throw yo paws in da air!

Thanked 2,778 Times in 956 Posts
i went to the last one, it was ok. Got tired of seen the same civic/integra tho lol but perhaps ill give it another shot

1. candygirl78
2. CBruegmann (possibly)

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:11 PM   #3

I find it more enjoyable cruising down there with a bunch of people up here...just the drive itself is fun. Last time I took about 15 cars down with me, and after the meet we went into downtown seattle and did a bunch of fun stuff and took all kinds of crazy pictures. That day will stick out in my mind for the rest of my life. Such a fun day.
Who cares about the meet? lol It's just fun to go down with friends.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:18 AM   #4

I should also mention that this is NOT just for Hondas!!! All kinds of cars are there. It's like a bigger version of revscene. So don't feel like you can't go because you don't drive a honda. The more the merrier!!
Old 07-28-2011, 12:30 AM   #5
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

I will be there
RHMadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:43 PM   #6
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Thanked 1,619 Times in 378 Posts
il go if more people go
Glove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:07 PM   #7
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

sounds like fun, i would be down to going if there is more ppl interested...not as fun if only 2-3 ppl "cruise" down there.
RedTeg1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:31 PM   #8
I don't get it

went down with the whole accord gang..about 7 accord went.....it's a fun event...but the weather was so bad...rain!!!!
mercyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 06:40 PM   #9

just checking to see if anyone else is signing up for sure... if you are, please add your name to the list!
Old 09-01-2011, 11:57 AM   #10
I LIKE JDM!!

Thanked 2,175 Times in 715 Posts
I'll go if I can catch a ride with someone so I can snap rolling photos for you guys

YouTube
Instagram
flickr
Twitter
Portfolio
european is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:19 PM   #11

for reasons beyond my control, i will not be going down for this anymore, and doesn't look like it will be much of a turn out anyway.
sorry to anyone who was planning on going.
lemme know how it went if anyone still goes