REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 08-27-2011, 05:39 PM   #26
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poman View Post
fuk all this ECS stake, did it been there done it. Yea i lost weight but I did not get SHREAD. you should try CLEN ... now that shit works.
you are doing something wrong or you have zero muscle on you, and are some 160 pound kid thinking they need to cut

hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 05:39 PM   #27
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qmx323 View Post
you dont do EC stack to get shredded dude, its a fat burning aide
fuck cant fail
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 05:48 PM   #28
I subscribe to Revscene

Just an update. I slowly went up from 2e1c 3 times a day, to 3e1c 3 times a day. Took me 1.5 weeks to get used to it.

My appetite is low as hell. I can go without eating anything for the entire day. It's hard forcing yourself to eat. Good bye late night munchies.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:17 PM   #29
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageguy View Post
Just an update. I slowly went up from 2e1c 3 times a day, to 3e1c 3 times a day. Took me 1.5 weeks to get used to it.

My appetite is low as hell. I can go without eating anything for the entire day. It's hard forcing yourself to eat. Good bye late night munchies.
I am on the same boat as you. I am coming to the end of week 2. Starting 3e1c x3 per day, and I can honestly go without eating right now, but I've always been dropping..
willystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:49 PM   #30
Throw yo paws in da air!

Thanked 2,778 Times in 956 Posts
...i went to look at the epi @ GNC and i totally didnt read the "oral nasal congestion" thing and i thought what i was looking at GNC wasn't this..but now i see it is LOl and i asked the guy but he said he can't talk abou that stuff...

its ok guys, ill fail myself

nvm, cant fail myself,...someone do it

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:54 PM   #31
I subscribe to Revscene

Since you bumped, here is another update. Hope this helps people who may want to consider EC stack.

I've been taking 3x 3e1c for the past 2 weeks. Appetite is non existent. Just for the hell of it, I tried going through the day with no food. Wake up at 8, get to work at 9, no lunch break, get off work at 4:30. Go home at 5. Dinner is ready at 6pm. Still not hungry and still did not eat anything. Just drank ~3L of water during the day.

I have lost 15lb already and still dropping more. I eat 2 meals a day. Lunch is just something light at approx 500cal. Dinner is a bit heavier at roughly 1500cal. Since I'm Chinese, dinner consists of rice (carbs).

I highly recommend taking EC. No regrets. Just remember to slowly increase the dosage. Do not go 3e1c 3x a day immediately. Also, if you have work, your colleagues will love you. You are so energized within 10 minutes. You don't have much of a crash either. I don't feel shitty at the end of the day.

Lastly, in case you guys don't know, ephedrine is basically a legal version of crystal meth. Also called speed. It really gets you going. You can't buy ephedrine in the states. Oh, and GNC currently sells ephedrine in a pouch for a cheap price. $7.49 for 100 8mg e pills.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:26 PM   #32
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Since you bumped, here is another update. Hope this helps people who may want to consider EC stack.

I've been taking 3x 3e1c for the past 2 weeks. Appetite is non existent. Just for the hell of it, I tried going through the day with no food. Wake up at 8, get to work at 9, no lunch break, get off work at 4:30. Go home at 5. Dinner is ready at 6pm. Still not hungry and still did not eat anything. Just drank ~3L of water during the day.

I have lost 15lb already and still dropping more. I eat 2 meals a day. Lunch is just something light at approx 500cal. Dinner is a bit heavier at roughly 1500cal. Since I'm Chinese, dinner consists of rice (carbs).

I highly recommend taking EC. No regrets. Just remember to slowly increase the dosage. Do not go 3e1c 3x a day immediately. Also, if you have work, your colleagues will love you. You are so energized within 10 minutes. You don't have much of a crash either. I don't feel shitty at the end of the day.

Lastly, in case you guys don't know, ephedrine is basically a legal version of crystal meth. Also called speed. It really gets you going. You can't buy ephedrine in the states. Oh, and GNC currently sells ephedrine in a pouch for a cheap price. $7.49 for 100 8mg e pills.
does EC stack affect your sleeping? like being so energized all day that its hard to sleep at night?
---|||---|||---
---|||---|||---
---|||---|||---
----\\\-///----
-----\\///-----
------///\-----
-----///\\\----
----///--\\\---
xmisstrinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:21 PM   #33
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
^ dont take a dose after 6 ull be fine. me on the other hand i can take 100mg of e in1 day and sleep like a baby
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-09-2011, 11:53 PM   #34
Throw yo paws in da air!

Quote:

correction, i stopped by GNC @ lougheed today and it was something like 7$ for 50 pills :/

1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
Old 09-10-2011, 01:30 AM   #35
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmisstrinh View Post
does EC stack affect your sleeping? like being so energized all day that its hard to sleep at night?
My third (and last) dose is 6pm. I sleep just fine at 12am. Of course, you will discover your own dosage since you will be slowly increasing the dosage week by week. If you find that you can't sleep properly, then just decrease your dosage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XplicitLuder View Post
correction, i stopped by GNC @ lougheed today and it was something like 7$ for 50 pills :/
Wow. I just bought them from GNC in Richmond Centre two days ago. Kaizen ephedrine 8mg 50 pills in a pouch (not bottle). 2 pouches for $7.49.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:16 AM   #36
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,089 Times in 114 Posts
I started the EC stack as well and on my 5th day. It def surpresses appetite but I still try and get at least 5 meals a day in.

The thing that's real fucked up is I wake up at 8am and pop 2E,1C and go back to bed for a couple hours. Resting heart rate is around 55-60 after popping. Is that normal? Is it safe to sleep after taking EC? Sorry for the stupid question.
Posted via RS Mobile
dealt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:52 AM   #37
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
why the fuck would you shop at gnc

you deserve to be ripped off.
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 11:38 AM   #38
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,524 Times in 833 Posts
Done cycle 1 for 6 weeks, dropped from 212 to 195 with light cardio and light lifting

also, already 1 week off stack and my appetite is waaaaay smaller now
Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 11:53 AM   #39
Throw yo paws in da air!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinHurricane View Post
why the fuck would you shop at gnc

you deserve to be ripped off.
the only reason i went there was because someone on the other thread , i think it was strykn i forget, said there were 200 epi pills for 14$ that GNC was selling so i wanted to stop by and see. But once i saw it wasn't , me =

1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
Old 09-11-2011, 06:04 PM   #40
I don't get it

okay so I would like to start trying this product but I wanna know wheres the best place I can either order it online or purchase it from the store for the best deal? thanks
604dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:15 PM   #41
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,089 Times in 114 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 604dragon View Post
okay so I would like to start trying this product but I wanna know wheres the best place I can either order it online or purchase it from the store for the best deal? thanks
Just get it at popeyes and say the ephedrine was $5 on sale last week and ask if you can get the same deal.
dealt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:30 PM   #42
Throw yo paws in da air!

so today i bought the ECA stack materials and gonna start doing it tomrrow. Now i can kinda guess how the increments and dosage sizes i have to take by going back a couple of pages and reading, but i'm wondering wether i should take anything or buy anything else to help ? I keep hearing about the fish oil, but i don't know exactly what it does or why i should buy it. Anyone wanna share what they used while doing the eca stack (apart from the epi n caff pills ofcourse) ? Just any extra info that would be helpful. Thanks!

1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
Old 09-13-2011, 10:49 PM   #43
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XplicitLuder View Post
so today i bought the ECA stack materials and gonna start doing it tomrrow. Now i can kinda guess how the increments and dosage sizes i have to take by going back a couple of pages and reading, but i'm wondering wether i should take anything or buy anything else to help ? I keep hearing about the fish oil, but i don't know exactly what it does or why i should buy it. Anyone wanna share what they used while doing the eca stack (apart from the epi n caff pills ofcourse) ? Just any extra info that would be helpful. Thanks!
Don't supplement with any other stimulants (ex. Green Tea Extract), supplement with Multi-vitamins (cause you're most likely not gonna be getting all the nutrients), and Fish Oil is used for lowering blood pressure and improving overall health.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:21 PM   #44
-Stare-

Thanked 8,013 Times in 648 Posts
whats wrong with GTE with ECA?
ShadowBun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:31 PM   #45
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

You don't need the A - Aspirin for it to be effective. Just do EC.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:35 PM   #46
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBun View Post
im curious to know the reasoning as well. this combo worked great for me.
Jer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:59 PM   #47
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
Quote:
why dont you do a fucking 1 liter of coffee with it too.
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:06 AM   #48
-Stare-

Thanked 8,013 Times in 648 Posts
I'll fucking pass
ShadowBun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:06 AM   #49
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinHurricane View Post
why dont you do a fucking 1 liter of coffee with it too.
Exactly. The peak dosage is 3e1c 3 times a day. Each c is 200mg. You're therefore taking 600mg of caffeine per day. To put that into perspective, each Monster energy drink has 160mg of caffeine. You're essentially taking 3.75 cans of Monster per day. This is A LOT of caffeine (stimulant) per day.

So you want to take GTE? GTE is just another stimulant. Not as strong as caffeine but it still punches. That's too much stim. That's bad for you man.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:09 AM   #50
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer3 View Post
im curious to know the reasoning as well. this combo worked great for me.
GTE is a stimulant, like someone else has mentioned, at full dosage of EC, that's 600mg of caffeine you're consuming, which is equivalent of 6 cups of coffee per day. If you add Green Tea Extract into the mix, you will stimulate your heart even more while adding more unnecessary stress

Therefore, when you are on EC, it's best to avoid all alcoholic and caffeinated drinks that may increase your heart rate further. Essentially, it's best to drink ONLY water.