REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   HealthCare & Wellness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/healthcare-wellness_269/)
-   -   Laser Hair Removal (https://www.revscene.net/forums/652011-laser-hair-removal.html)

JimJonson 08-19-2011 03:06 PM

Laser Hair Removal

I was just wondering if anyone knows a good place go to in richmond or vancouver.

adrnlnrush00 08-30-2011 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimJonson (Post 7551094)
I was just wondering if anyone knows a good place go to in richmond or vancouver.

JimJohnson, you got PM'd.

Wickedwillow 08-15-2012 08:15 PM

Hi, I doubt you are still looking but if you are the best place for laser hair removal is Pacific Dermaesthetics in Vancouver. Kelly is the only one that does it there and she is fantastic. She has years of medical experience (not just an esthetitian!) and knows those lasers inside and out. I have had several treatments with her and she is super professional and does an excellent job every time. As well, they have the latest model out there and it isn't painful at all!

onlythebest 09-10-2012 05:32 PM

Hi,

I am just commenting on your search for Kelly, from Pacific Dermaesthetics. I totally agree! She is definitely the one to see. I am hair free now (thanks to her!) but I do see her for other procedures and she is fantastic! I also have many friends who have been happy with her as well. She has moved though! She has recently left Pacific Dermaesthetics with Dr. McGillivray and his team. They are just finalizing construction in their new clinic, Project Skin MD, and I hear it jis going to be amazing! It is located at 1495 West 11th Avenue in Vancouver. I see they have a contest on their Facebook page to be the first patient and I've been booked for a while so I hope it's me!!!

jbsali 09-10-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedwillow (Post 8004627)
Hi, I doubt you are still looking but if you are the best place for laser hair removal is Pacific Dermaesthetics in Vancouver. Kelly is the only one that does it there and she is fantastic. She has years of medical experience (not just an esthetitian!) and knows those lasers inside and out. I have had several treatments with her and she is super professional and does an excellent job every time. As well, they have the latest model out there and it isn't painful at all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by onlythebest (Post 8025741)
Hi,

I am just commenting on your search for Kelly, from Pacific Dermaesthetics. I totally agree! She is definitely the one to see. I am hair free now (thanks to her!) but I do see her for other procedures and she is fantastic! I also have many friends who have been happy with her as well. She has moved though! She has recently left Pacific Dermaesthetics with Dr. McGillivray and his team. They are just finalizing construction in their new clinic, Project Skin MD, and I hear it jis going to be amazing! It is located at 1495 West 11th Avenue in Vancouver. I see they have a contest on their Facebook page to be the first patient and I've been booked for a while so I hope it's me!!!

nice accounts.. both first posts? :fuckthatshit: :fuckthatshit: :fuckthatshit: :fuckthatshit: :fuckthatshit:

vafanculo 10-06-2012 11:09 PM

I recommend Kelly too! She has a great rack, and offers R&T as well I hear!

yuusha 10-07-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vafanculo (Post 8048764)
I recommend Kelly too! She has a great rack, and offers R&T as well I hear!

I hear she's good with her hands... :badpokerface: