REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 08-19-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
I am Hook'd on RS

Laser Hair Removal

I was just wondering if anyone knows a good place go to in richmond or vancouver.

JimJonson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:31 PM   #2
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJonson View Post
I was just wondering if anyone knows a good place go to in richmond or vancouver.
JimJohnson, you got PM'd.
adrnlnrush00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:15 PM   #3
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Hi, I doubt you are still looking but if you are the best place for laser hair removal is Pacific Dermaesthetics in Vancouver. Kelly is the only one that does it there and she is fantastic. She has years of medical experience (not just an esthetitian!) and knows those lasers inside and out. I have had several treatments with her and she is super professional and does an excellent job every time. As well, they have the latest model out there and it isn't painful at all!
Wickedwillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:32 PM   #4
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Hi,

I am just commenting on your search for Kelly, from Pacific Dermaesthetics. I totally agree! She is definitely the one to see. I am hair free now (thanks to her!) but I do see her for other procedures and she is fantastic! I also have many friends who have been happy with her as well. She has moved though! She has recently left Pacific Dermaesthetics with Dr. McGillivray and his team. They are just finalizing construction in their new clinic, Project Skin MD, and I hear it jis going to be amazing! It is located at 1495 West 11th Avenue in Vancouver. I see they have a contest on their Facebook page to be the first patient and I've been booked for a while so I hope it's me!!!
onlythebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:54 PM   #5
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedwillow View Post
Hi, I doubt you are still looking but if you are the best place for laser hair removal is Pacific Dermaesthetics in Vancouver. Kelly is the only one that does it there and she is fantastic. She has years of medical experience (not just an esthetitian!) and knows those lasers inside and out. I have had several treatments with her and she is super professional and does an excellent job every time. As well, they have the latest model out there and it isn't painful at all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlythebest View Post
Hi,

I am just commenting on your search for Kelly, from Pacific Dermaesthetics. I totally agree! She is definitely the one to see. I am hair free now (thanks to her!) but I do see her for other procedures and she is fantastic! I also have many friends who have been happy with her as well. She has moved though! She has recently left Pacific Dermaesthetics with Dr. McGillivray and his team. They are just finalizing construction in their new clinic, Project Skin MD, and I hear it jis going to be amazing! It is located at 1495 West 11th Avenue in Vancouver. I see they have a contest on their Facebook page to be the first patient and I've been booked for a while so I hope it's me!!!
nice accounts.. both first posts?
Old 10-06-2012, 11:09 PM   #6
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
I recommend Kelly too! She has a great rack, and offers R&T as well I hear!
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-07-2012, 01:24 AM   #7
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafanculo View Post
I recommend Kelly too! She has a great rack, and offers R&T as well I hear!
I hear she's good with her hands...