REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 09-06-2011, 10:10 PM   #1
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

FS: VOLK MAGBLUE TE37 19X9.5 +22 5x120 w/ Hankook V12's

Hey guys,

I dont really drive my car anymore and seeing how much interest there is in someone buying the nice shoes of the car.

I have a set of:

Volk Racing TE37's
Mag Blue
19X9.5 +22 All round (Concave Face)
5X120
All stickers are in excellent condition
No curb, or scratches.
9.5/10 condition!

235/35-19 all round, Hankook Ventus V12's 80% life left

these are on my E92 Non-M, and I am lowered all the way on my KW V3's and I have zero rubbing issues (minor rear fender roll and 235 tires did the trick)

Asking Price would be around: $4500CDN--> $4200CDN obo + shipping fees for whole package.

IF seperated

Asking Prices would be:

$3700CDN --> $3500CDN + shipping obo for the Wheels along with brand new Rays (blue) valve stems
$800CDN --> $700CDN + shipping obo for tires

For some reason I can't accept PM's so feel free to email me: reggiemah@gmail.com or text: 403-870-7033

I waited 6 Months for these wheels to come in so save yourself the time and wait maybe 2 weeks MAX for shipping and not 6 months wait from Japan!

WANT THESE SOLD THIS WEEK! shoot me offers!
Advertisement
Reggie@MWDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:10 PM   #2
Need my Daily Fix of RS

don't think thats how these wheel look, with the spec you gave us, cuse with 9.5 +22 offset, don't have lip. correct me if i'm wrong.
pcanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:15 AM   #3
mpr
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcanime View Post
don't think thats how these wheel look, with the spec you gave us, cuse with 9.5 +22 offset, don't have lip. correct me if i'm wrong.
FS/FT: VOLKS TE37 $3200 ( 2 weeks old) (trade for 219s plus cash) - BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

looks like it has lips for 9.5 +22

love the whees. if only these are lower offset