REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] How should I break up with her? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/653107-%5Bconfidential%5D-how-should-i-break-up-her.html)

El Bastardo 09-07-2011 07:06 PM

[Confidential] How should I break up with her?

The following post is from an anonymous member. If they would like to reply to any replies please pm me.

So I've been going out with this girl for about a month or so, and I feel like I'm losing interest in her. Our relationship was kind of rushed, and we didn't get to really know each other, and I don't think we're a good match for each other. I don't want this to drag on and waste our time so I'm planning on breaking up with her. The thing is, her birthday is coming up soon, as well as our anniversary. How should I do this? We're still in high school, so this is fairly new to me...

El Bastardo 09-07-2011 07:06 PM

No flaming in this thread. Keep your responses mature.

guddagudd 09-07-2011 07:14 PM

Well it's only a one month anniversary so it doesn't really matter, also like you said, her birthday is fast approaching, so all the more reasons to break up with her now.

Really, there's nothing much to breaking up if it's a one month relationship, just tell her honestly what you are feeling.

odotodoMAN 09-07-2011 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guddagudd (Post 7570894)
Well it's only a one month anniversary so it doesn't really matter, also like you said, her birthday is fast approaching, so all the more reasons to break up with her now.

Really, there's nothing much to breaking up if it's a one month relationship, just tell her honestly what you are feeling.

+ 1

dignatas 09-07-2011 07:27 PM

I did a one month relationship before and you will get over it easy. The girl i dumped said she will never be shallow again.... It hurts my heart when I heard those words

El Bastardo 09-07-2011 10:37 PM

The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

Thanks for the replies, turns out, she felt it coming so it was kind of a mutual thing. It's all good now I hope.

fourthavenuecafe 09-14-2011 03:06 PM

oh nice.. glad it worked out for you.. i was gonna say just be a gentleman and dont break up with her on her birthday or your anniversary.. do it asap.. or wait till after those events i guess...

BlackZRoadster 09-14-2011 03:16 PM

Break up on the most special days like V-day, anniversary, birthdays, christmas or NYE.

That way she would be so broken she wont be clinging on or pestering you after.

ecchiecchi 09-14-2011 04:51 PM

Just say you don't think it's going anywhere, or that you're not interested in her really. Better break it to her now than later.