REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > The John Norwich Riders Corner

The John Norwich Riders Corner In honour of our fellow moderator: John Norwich R.I.P. September 17th, 2014
Buy, sell, trade bikes and gear, set up bike rallies, meet discussions. #revscenebikes

Old 09-08-2011, 05:58 PM   #1
Banned By Establishment

yellow Honda F4i

To the owner the of the yellow and black F4i, I hope you found out who knocked your bike over. I was driving south on Main st when I saw the F4i on the ground on the kickstand side in front of Au Petit cafe.
Advertisement
racerman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:28 PM   #2
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

I actually know the owner of the bike. She said she never found out who did it. There was a note left on the bike by a witness of the act of someone knocking it over, but that's it.
Posted via RS Mobile
Wilso09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
Banned By Establishment

I felt the pain when I was driving by.
I was going to park and lift the bike back up but couldn't find a spot.
racerman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-10-2011, 11:16 PM   #4
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

That sucks.

I've had my bike tipped over before as well and it is not a good sight to come back to.

Hope there isn't too much damage, and i hope the F4i had frame sliders to prevent further damage.

GL to the owner.
maxxxboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 05:47 AM   #5
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 1,090 Times in 318 Posts
Someone backed into my bike, while I was in a buddy's apartment, and I screamed at him from the balcony. Got his information and a witness. ICBC accessed the damage at $3500, just from someone backing into the bike and landing on its side. Lost a month worth of riding due to repairs.
corollagtSr5 is offline   Reply With Quote