REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] Game plan ruined (https://www.revscene.net/forums/654946-%5Bconfidential%5D-game-plan-ruined.html)

El Bastardo 10-05-2011 10:15 PM

[Confidential] Game plan ruined

The following post is from an anonymous member. If they would like to reply to any replies please pm me.

So a couple days ago I asked Girl A who was friends with Girl B to hook me up with her. And she agreed.
Now today Girl A tells me she had told Girl B I was interested in her. Which completely ruins my game plan.
Second, when Girl B asked how I knew her, Girl A said from facebook creeping, which even though isn't false, she could have made it sound better.

So what should I do now?

jackmeister 10-05-2011 10:18 PM

next girl

both are lost causes.

Armind 10-05-2011 10:19 PM

Girl A = :troll:

Excelsis 10-05-2011 10:20 PM

once a girl sees you a creeper you're pretty much fucked.. unless you make Girl A say to Girl B she just made a crude joke

see.lai 10-05-2011 10:25 PM

Girl A is a bitch.
Lesson learned, don't ask for help from others.
Independence is the key.

It's time to move on and find someone new.. :fuckyea:

terryjai 10-05-2011 10:26 PM

"hook you up" and "interested" are the same thing....sooo...game plan not ruined.....

but the FB creeper.....GG....time to move on my friend

604trueno 10-05-2011 10:28 PM

are you guys in highschool or some shit? if you like her go talk to her. fuck girl A (figuratively) and anything that has been said or done. if you even had a chance with girl B in the first place she'll see you have a backbone and the balls to come talk to her. Don't be a bitch. And FB creep? like you saw her in a picture with your friend? NBD who cares. all's not lost.

but yea i gotta say, g-A is definitely trying to cut your grass. but thats what you get for bitching out and asking a friend to ask a friend out for you. maybe she likes you. maybe she doesn't like you.

Culture_Vulture 10-05-2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armind (Post 7603150)
Girl A = :troll:

this. trolololol

El Bastardo 10-05-2011 10:32 PM

Serious replies only please. I have no problem with handing out points.

The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

Thanks for the replies. Girl B is a LG though, so I was thinking I could still make this work.

TOS'd 10-05-2011 10:36 PM

OP, you have my blessings.

LSF22 10-05-2011 10:38 PM

Like someone has said, being in your situation already, it probably can't get worse with her. Just go up to her and be straight up... hopefully she'll appreciate it and all is well.

My first thought was that Girl A liked you, and :troll: you when she realized you like Girl B lol

Good luck nonetheless!

spoon.ek9 10-05-2011 10:48 PM

yup, i agree. you have nothing to lose and everything to gain at this point. talk to girl b and be honest with her.

Lamboda 10-05-2011 11:01 PM

Yep. Don't worry about rep man listen. It's only awkward as you make it to be. Since it's already like this might as well go talk to Girl-B because like other comments here "you have nothing to lose". I have to say there even might be a small chance of Girl-B being flattered. If your buddy randomly tells you a girl is interested in you I'm pretty sure you'll be flattered too.

I'm sure it would be fine if Girl B and you started talking just leave the whole creeper thing behind. If she doesn't want to be seen then she doesn't. There's a privacy button on Facebook for a reason. But honestly if you aren't going to approach her then you're forever known as a 'creeper' and wussy to Girl B and Girl A.

insomniac 10-06-2011 01:16 AM

You situation isnt that bad I guess. Well how did you meet girl b? please tell me it wasnt just a random encounter on Facebook lol. Judging from your post you don't know her that well so you had to get someone to help you. I say just straight up be casual with girl b. You still have the chance to show her your true personality and self but not this "creeper" girl a said you are. Good luck

Next time don't trust girls haha. Girls can't keep secrets and knowing that she's tighter with girl b than you she's most likely gonna tell girl b. I wouldn't get someone to help me hook up with another unless girl a was like my best friend or really tight with me because a good friend wouldnt want to ruin the friendship
Posted via RS Mobile

FerrariEnzo 10-06-2011 04:05 AM

did you have a one night stand with Girl A by any chance.. lol

illicitstylz 10-06-2011 07:43 AM

Text her this for guaranteed sex. GUARANTEED.

http://i.imgur.com/1HSEg.png

!Yaminashi 10-06-2011 08:27 AM

LOL @ the please respond part

Spidey 10-06-2011 08:41 AM

You told girl A to hook you up with girl B did you not? Now you are mad she told her you were interested? You dumb.

Gridlock 10-06-2011 09:37 AM

I mean this with respect, not mockery.

"What should I do now?"

Turn 18. Seriously. A girl/woman of whatever age is going to find the ability to address them directly as attractive. What you did was try to sneak in without risk. She sees it right away. She says no, and you are so far from the situation that you don't get hurt.

So what should you do?

"Hey! You're friends with girl B, right? I was wondering if you could introduce me to her."

Don't make your friend do the heavy lifting for you. What was she suposed to say? Answer this question in some other manner: "How does he even know me?"

Um...creepin' your facebook page?
Um...creepin' your house?
Um...generally creepin'?

At least have a hint of honesty. I saw some pictures of you and girl A at a party, and you looked really pretty, and I convinced her to make her introduce us, so we could get to know each other.

Yeah, its cheezy, but not creepy.

saucywoman 10-09-2011 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 737! (Post 7603393)

Next time don't trust girls haha. Girls can't keep secrets and knowing that she's tighter with girl b than you she's most likely gonna tell girl b. I wouldn't get someone to help me hook up with another unless girl a was like my best friend or really tight with me because a good friend wouldnt want to ruin the friendship
Posted via RS Mobile

Hey dont group all girls together. If im told a guy friend likes one of my girl friends i am super smooth and try to arrange it without blowing the guys chance if i think theres even a chance. I am an awesome wingwoman :p but then again i get along better with men cause they (for the most part) arent drana causers like women so from a young age i have learnt how men perceive things
Posted via RS Mobile

v.Rossi 10-09-2011 06:37 PM

Wait...

You asked A to hook you up with B, A tells B you're interested in her, her being B. How is your game plan ruined? If you weren't interested you wouldn't have asked for the hook up. So back to my point, how is your shitty game plan ruined? It wasn't, you simply never had a plan.

Back to the drawing board kid

gearshifter 10-09-2011 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tachycardia! (Post 7603145)
Girl A said from facebook creeping

good fucking game.

spideyv2 10-09-2011 11:24 PM

I hate to sound like a dick, but op is either 14 or has no game, what so ever
U asked ur girl buddy to hook u up, she tries, and now ur upset? Go approach girl B urself FFS

Please respond
Posted via RS Mobile

keifun 10-10-2011 12:13 AM

MISSION FAILED/ABORT!

move on dude!

instantneedles 10-10-2011 12:37 AM

Sorry to bust your bubbles guys. But who goes on Facebook and doesn't creep? That's right. None. What's the point of going on Facebook if you don't "creep"? Play the retarded goldfish and farm games facebook has? As a matter of fact, girl B prolly creeped you back on Facebook after the conversation with girl A so she could know who you were. We see something kool on our newsfeed and naturally we want to find out more and keep on clicking links till we reach the persons profile. It's how Facebook works guys, take it or beat it. On another note, what girl A did from your perspective might be equivilent to spreading shit about you. The thing is, girl A will never truly change her preconception of you until you make the effort to change that preconception. The longer you wait, the more solidified the preconception becomes. Don't let what others say stop you from expressing who you truly are. Because noone has the right and the power to do that. The person with the strongest power to do that: is you.
Posted via RS Mobile