REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > House and Home Renovations

House and Home Renovations THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Designing your new condo or townhouse? Renovating your kitchen? Share your photos and project ideas with other experts here! We're not just modifying our cars anymore..

Old 10-28-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
Fanboy

Looking for a replacement bulb

I bought a lamp from Costco which they no longer have in stock and need a replacement bulb for it.

Looked up the model number online and can only find it in the States, particularly this site here: Lights of America 27W CFL Replacement Bulb (9024B) - 2 pack

The name of the bulb is: Lights of America 27W CFL Replacement Bulb (9024B)
Does anyone know where I can find this locally?
Advertisement
Old 10-28-2011, 12:33 PM   #2
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,007 Posts
have you neem to Home Depot to check.. i know they have a lighting section... If not, there are dedicated lighting shops..

Home
LightForm Inc. - Welcome to LightForm
Lighting, Floor Lamps, Chandeliers, Light Fixtures - Vancouver Lighting
Old 10-28-2011, 12:53 PM   #3
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Highly doubt home depot would carry anything like this.
Try a local electrical supplier. Nedco, westburne or gescan

Tell them your looking for a gx10q-4 base cfl. If in doubt bring yours in to sample
Posted via RS Mobile
604nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-29-2011, 08:01 AM   #4
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
Even if Depot or Rona doesn't carry it they can probably bring it in. I know my mom ordered bulbs for her solar garden lights, they didn't carry them but brought them in for her.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-29-2011, 12:21 PM   #5
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Try phoning this place.
Light the Store
or
Commercial Lighting Products Ltd.
John is offline   Reply With Quote