REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 10-31-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,169 Times in 1,551 Posts
"Life in a Day" produced by Ridley Scott

Quote:
YouTube Blog: Life in a Day now available on YouTube
On July 24, 2010, thousands of people around the world recorded videos of their lives to take part in Life in a Day, a cinematic experiment to document a single day on earth. From more than 4,500 hours of footage recorded and uploaded to YouTube, Oscar-winning director Kevin Macdonald and executive producer Ridley Scott created a 90-minute feature film that offers an entertaining, surprising and moving view of life on earth.

After a theatrical release in countries around the world including appearances at the Sundance, Berlin, SXSW and Sydney film festivals, Life in a Day is finally coming home to YouTube—in its entirety, for free.

Starting today you can watch Life in a Day on YouTube, available with subtitles in 25 languages. So if you haven’t seen it yet or want to relive the experience that The Times of London considers “a thrilling piece of cinema” and the Washington Post called “a profound achievement,” now’s your chance.

It's 90 min, and I haven't seen it, yet. Ridley Scott rarely disappoints, though@
Advertisement
Old 12-18-2011, 02:28 PM   #2
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,259 Times in 439 Posts
I was going to post this, but surprisingly I decided to do a search.
haha.

It\s a solid video!!!
TheKingdom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 06:22 PM   #3
RS controls my life!

Ridley scott is one of those rare directors that has been consistent since the 80's. I'll let gi jane and legend slide.
Everymans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:56 PM   #4
My homepage has been set to RS

Just spent the last little while watching this piece of work and I have to say I was very surprised on how much I enjoyed it...

Very well put together and gave you a feel that you were apart of each person's story....With now 7 billion people in the world it is nice to see that not every day has to be extra ordinary

possible Vancouver @ 1:27:00 ... symphony of fire?
krazynuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:14 PM   #5
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Just finished it! I cried, laughed, smiled, contemplated...essentially the film brings together life's emotions into all a short film. Soooo good!
rslater is offline   Reply With Quote