REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2011, 02:55 PM   #26
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bedroom
Posts: 3,111
Thanked 3,491 Times in 1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
it's not.

if i locked you in a room .....
tl;dr

dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-03-2011, 05:06 PM   #27
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,360
Thanked 5,347 Times in 1,407 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDął View Post
Ulic, you don't get out or have much of a social life at all... do you?
actually lets not turn this into a popularity contest. but since u initiated it okay

i probably have more of a social life than anyone else in this thread. im out every weekend, and i help promote for couple promotional companies on top of everything else. my hobby is socialising. dont even try to compete with me in this category, or judge me based on some stereotype that you've pulled outta your ass in 2 seconds. I can do the same to you, but i know you're not like that in real life.

and on top of that, i've took a lot of time over the course of the past decade to actually go out meet more RS members face to face and shake their hands, than any of you have.

I've MET majin in real life, so my reply was customed tailored to his response. a reply to a friend, if you will.

plus my reply was yes, i admit, an attack generally directed toward dinorsaur (not as much to skinnypupp because i remember from previous posts that he's tried many drugs and he just doesnt enjoy the effects), because i know she's totally anti weed, and the attitude and response she gave had a major biased tone, and totally unresearched with no experience at all. her and her SO manage buildings, and have complained about weed smokers. so she's got a personal vendetta against weed smokers, and i thought i'd stick my foot up her ass for judging so quickly.

i know many people that use marijauana legitimately to help me cope with their disabilities. yes ppl with REAL disabilities, that have the legit marijuana card from the govt. i used to be the biggest anti drug guy. i've been on both sides of the coin. most of you haven't.


Quote:
Originally Posted by vafanculo View Post
I'll chime in about weed...

When I smoke, I am SUPER energetic. I used to blaze and run the seawall, clean my home, bust random pushups during commercial breaks.

However, one thing I will advise people that are depressed, is to think twice about blazing. From my experience, it brings deep thoughts. If you are ALREADY depressed and you blaze on your own, you may have a shitty trip and dwell on things too hard. Especially if you are not a seasoned toker.
exactly, like i said, everyone is different. and like i said, smoke in APPROPRIATE amounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
tl;dr
well then, in other words, not only are you too lazy to read and come up with a well thought out response (to something you stand up for hah), you are also too immature to just leave it as be and had to reply with something as immature as this.

i'll just take that as, you have nothing you can come up with and nothing else to say, because i'm right.

anyways, most of you probably think 'oh he just thinks weed is the answer to SAD'. no, like i said, it could be a bit of help if used in the appropriate amounts.
excersize and removing yourself from the environment physically and mentally play a huge part too.

if you guys cannot put that all together by yourself and can only nit pick and attack certain points of my post, then you guys are just too simple minded. you cannot see beyond what is in front of you. just cut your ego in half and perhaps thoroughly read what i've said, and just admit, i'm right.

or not, i don't mind spending the time to type up a huge post. for every 1 of you that reply and say i'm wrong, there's 100 nodding in agreement with me in silence. that's a fact. even though no one even comes to this part of the forum lol.
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 06:57 PM   #28
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 41,999
Thanked 17,631 Times in 5,339 Posts
I like the effects of weed, just not when you're depressed. If you're in a good state of mind before hand, it will be even better. If you're in a down state of mind, it will make it worse.

Maybe you've never experienced that.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:20 PM   #29
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bedroom
Posts: 3,111
Thanked 3,491 Times in 1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post


well then, in other words, not only are you too lazy to read and come up with a well thought out response (to something you stand up for hah), you are also too immature to just leave it as be and had to reply with something as immature as this.

i'll just take that as, you have nothing you can come up with and nothing else to say, because i'm right.

anyways, most of you probably think 'oh he just thinks weed is the answer to SAD'. no, like i said, it could be a bit of help if used in the appropriate amounts.
excersize and removing yourself from the environment physically and mentally play a huge part too.

if you guys cannot put that all together by yourself and can only nit pick and attack certain points of my post, then you guys are just too simple minded. you cannot see beyond what is in front of you. just cut your ego in half and perhaps thoroughly read what i've said, and just admit, i'm right.

or not, i don't mind spending the time to type up a huge post. for every 1 of you that reply and say i'm wrong, there's 100 nodding in agreement with me in silence. that's a fact. even though no one even comes to this part of the forum lol.

No dude, I am just not going to get in a retarded argument with someone over the use of drugs.

I do not do drugs
I do not take drugs
I do not drink

Your opinion is clearly different than mine and therefore, there is no use arguing it. You are not going to convince me that smoking pot is good anymore than I am going to convince you that smoking pot is bad.

And gee, I am really sorry that I did not have the time to quote and argue every aspect of your response nor do I care how many people you think are agreeing with you. Half of the fucking country can agree with you, that does not mean you are right or that I should jump on board.

I am also not going to sit here and defend what University degrees I have compared to you or how well versed I am on the subject and see who comes out on top on a subject, that in my mind is over-promoted and over-valued.
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #30
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Excelsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lala land
Posts: 2,797
Thanked 3,545 Times in 692 Posts
I like how you end your argument with "lol"
Posted via RS Mobile
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-03-2011, 08:38 PM   #31
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,360
Thanked 5,347 Times in 1,407 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
I like the effects of weed, just not when you're depressed. If you're in a good state of mind before hand, it will be even better. If you're in a down state of mind, it will make it worse.

Maybe you've never experienced that.
okay i can agree with that.
but i mean, generally, for example if someone has had a shitty ass day, or is heart broken, a few puffs is better than a drink. lol.

but if you're down and you chronically smoke this shit, yeah, of course you will be down. as with any other psychoactive drug. you use too much too often, you'll break down bad.

I disagree with the use of any drug as a final solution to escape from reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
No dude, I am just not going to get in a retarded argument with someone over the use of drugs.

I do not do drugs
I do not take drugs
I do not drink

Your opinion is clearly different than mine and therefore, there is no use arguing it. You are not going to convince me that smoking pot is good anymore than I am going to convince you that smoking pot is bad.

And gee, I am really sorry that I did not have the time to quote and argue every aspect of your response nor do I care how many people you think are agreeing with you. Half of the fucking country can agree with you, that does not mean you are right or that I should jump on board.

I am also not going to sit here and defend what University degrees I have compared to you or how well versed I am on the subject and see who comes out on top on a subject, that in my mind is over-promoted and over-valued.
yeah, we have different opinions, and our values are most definitely different, but when it comes to the subject of "drugs" your opinion is biased. and mine is not. that is where the difference is.

as i see it, you are spreading information that is generally untrue, in a health forum. that is what i am against.

yes, you are obviously not a "drug" user, and even the way you throw the word drug around, i can tell you are very conservative when it comes to "drugs".

lol don't tell me you don't drink coffee or tea. coffee is the most traded agricultural product and therefore the biggest drug market on this planet. if you dont see caffeine as a drug. I will stop arguing with you right here right now, because your views are far too skewed for anyone to have a logical debate with.

as far as im concerned, the only people that don't use drugs are Mormons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post
I like how you end your argument with "lol"
Posted via RS Mobile
lol.
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:55 PM   #32
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bedroom
Posts: 3,111
Thanked 3,491 Times in 1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
yeah, we have different opinions, and our values are most definitely different, but when it comes to the subject of "drugs" your opinion is biased. and mine is not. that is where the difference is.

as i see it, you are spreading information that is generally untrue, in a health forum. that is what i am against.

yes, you are obviously not a "drug" user, and even the way you throw the word drug around, i can tell you are very conservative when it comes to "drugs".

lol don't tell me you don't drink coffee or tea. coffee is the most traded agricultural product and therefore the biggest drug market on this planet. if you dont see caffeine as a drug. I will stop arguing with you right here right now, because your views are far too skewed for anyone to have a logical debate with.

as far as im concerned, the only people that don't use drugs are Mormons.



lol.
Actually, I WILL tell you that I don't drink coffee and tea. I also don't drink coke, pepsi, barq's rootbeer, redbull, mountain dew, or any other liquid that has caffeine in it. And no, I am not Mormon. Instead of assuming that I am a moron and do not know what I am talking about, maybe you should ask me these questions.

How do you know my views are skewed?
What information am I "spreading around" that is "generally untrue"?

As a matter of fact, I use to smoke pot. Lots. I have friends that are avid users. I also know, personally, what it is like to smoke pot and suffer a little from SAD. Do you?

Honestly, I am a little concerned about the "generally untrue" information you are "spreading around", seeing as you do not, nor have ever dealt with SAD....especially, in a Health and Wellness forum.

"lol"
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:06 PM   #33
Glorious Gaming PC Master Race
 
Psykopathik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Coquitlam y0!
Posts: 21,240
Thanked 965 Times in 445 Posts
Get some full spectrum lights in your house. You'll feel better
__________________
My 100+ Buy and Sell feedback
Psykopathik is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-03-2011, 10:24 PM   #34
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,360
Thanked 5,347 Times in 1,407 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
Actually, I WILL tell you that I don't drink coffee and tea. I also don't drink coke, pepsi, barq's rootbeer, redbull, mountain dew, or any other liquid that has caffeine in it. And no, I am not Mormon. Instead of assuming that I am a moron and do not know what I am talking about, maybe you should ask me these questions.

How do you know my views are skewed?
What information am I "spreading around" that is "generally untrue"?

As a matter of fact, I use to smoke pot. Lots. I have friends that are avid users. I also know, personally, what it is like to smoke pot and suffer a little from SAD. Do you?

Honestly, I am a little concerned about the "generally untrue" information you are "spreading around", seeing as you do not, nor have ever dealt with SAD....especially, in a Health and Wellness forum.

"lol"
how do you know i havent dealt with sad? how do you know i have dealt with sad, but dont suffer from it anymore?

one of the major treatments for sad is cognitive behavioural therapy (changing the way you think), THEREFORE, it is mainly your mindset. mind over matter.

SAD isnt some neurological disease that cant be fought off with willpower like multiplescelrosis or some shit.

and you just stated that you smoked "lots" of pot. which is the exact opposite of what i recommended.

you havent been reading what i've been saying. chronic or "lots" of pot doesnt help.

chronic use is any habitual use within a recent period of time.
chronic use of pot will lead to depression. that is a fact.
pot could help someone, that uses it properly, and ISNT a habitual user.

ex. if you were a habitual user and smoked a lot. then stopped for a week or whatever, then had a few puffs to fix sad, that is still habitual use. marijuana stays in the body for up to 90 days. that's 3 months.

so your experience of pot, is of a habitual and recreational one. not a medical one. your experience with pot is invalid in this argument.


so you bring out your surprise, now it's my turn

i did suffer from sad. but then i thought to myself, this is a retarded excuse to tell myself why im feeling bad. am i really gonna let when the sun rises and when it suns dictate how i feel for the rest of my life? am i really gonna bitch to everyone and say i feel like shit cuz there's no sun? am i gonna be a little bitch and whine about the fact that i cant control the sun? LOL c'mon.

so i embraced the night. i changed the way i thought, i used cognitive behavioural therapy on myself (yes you don't need to be a psychologist to do this). and now im a night owl. i do everything better at night.

whatddya have to say now?

plus i said many times in rebuttle to skinnypupps responses that not everyone is the same.

the untrue comments you are spreading, like i said before, is your own experience.

if you were a little more specific in your original post, and said something like "it personally doesnt work for me"
then i would have left it.

but you are shoving it down everyone's throat that it's absolutely bad for everyone. that no one should try it.

where as i am saying, if you've never tried it, a few puffs could help. but if it doesnt, then dont do it after.

im going to reinforce this again, you're saying: don't try, it's bad no matter what.

im saying: try it, if it helps okay, if it doesnt, then now you know.


I'll read whatever you have to say later, cuz it's night time. instead of staying at home and being sad about how it's dark. im going to go out and utilize this darkness. cuz that's when the party animals and sluts come out. party till the sun rises, cya then sunshine.

__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:28 PM   #35
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Excelsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lala land
Posts: 2,797
Thanked 3,545 Times in 692 Posts
i never smoked
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 11:24 PM   #36
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bedroom
Posts: 3,111
Thanked 3,491 Times in 1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
how do you know i havent dealt with sad? how do you know i have dealt with sad, but dont suffer from it anymore?
.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
I'm a nightowl naturally, so i don't miss sunlight at all. nor do i crave it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post

SAD isnt some neurological disease that cant be fought off with willpower like multiplescelrosis or some shit.
Never said it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post

and you just stated that you smoked "lots" of pot. which is the exact opposite of what i recommended.

you havent been reading what i've been saying. chronic or "lots" of pot doesnt help.

chronic use is any habitual use within a recent period of time.
chronic use of pot will lead to depression. that is a fact.
pot could help someone, that uses it properly, and ISNT a habitual user.
Okay...since we are picking apart my post, which I seem to remember someone getting annoyed by....

By "lots", I specifically meant I have smoked it a lot of times. Not in a short time span which, in your words, would be classified as "chronic use", but over about 7-8 years, not daily...sometimes weekly...or monthly.

I never used it to "treat" anything or self-medicate.

But thank you for your recommendations, which clearly come from, what I am assuming, is a medical background in the use of marijuana. One could assume with all the "medical" advice regarding "dosage" that this would be the case...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post

so you bring out your surprise, now it's my turn
Oh honey, that was not meant to be a surprise. Simply putting out there that some of us grow out of the drinking and drug phase of our lives. So, yes, I am aware that "not everyone is the same".


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post

im going to reinforce this again, you're saying: don't try, it's bad no matter what.
Yes, that is what I am saying....Much like you are saying:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
try it, if it helps okay, if it doesnt, then now you know.
What is the difference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
cya then sunshine.

I'm not going to lie - that made me giggle

Anyways, I say "no", you say "yes". Together we make a shitty Saturday night date.
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:21 AM   #37
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 12,489
Thanked 2,090 Times in 773 Posts
I did not want this thread to turn into this.
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:52 AM   #38
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bedroom
Posts: 3,111
Thanked 3,491 Times in 1,176 Posts
Truth.

Anyways, it is nice that the weather has been great the last few days and the forcast is for more sun.

Yes, it is still lame that the sun rises late and sets early, but at least the days are nice.

For some reason, I don't fine Dec as bad as Nov. Maybe my body just takes time to adjust.

Anyone feel a little better after Nov? Maybe Dec is easier b/c there are more things going on...or that the first day of winter is closer?

Keep positive!
Posted via RS Mobile
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:02 PM   #39
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Skorpios
Posts: 437
Thanked 534 Times in 106 Posts
Hmm I find that keeping a salt water tank helps but it might just be the lights.
Onassis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:09 AM   #40
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Surrey
Posts: 24
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
i find exercise helps a ton!
froese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:55 PM   #41
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 151
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
.....

No dude, I am just not going to get in a retarded argument with someone over the use of drugs.

Actually, I WILL tell you that I don't drink coffee and tea. I also don't drink coke, pepsi, barq's rootbeer, redbull, mountain dew, or any other liquid that has caffeine in it. And no, I am not Mormon. Instead of assuming that I am a moron and do not know what I am talking about, maybe you should ask me these questions.

I find it fairly hard to follow your argument logic although I'm not here to raise more conflict but your mindset has somewhat been illogical.

It seems every time you reply with your opinion you leave information out that would be vital for debate.

Instead you describe smoking weed on several occasions as "lots". How can someone have a logical debate if you suddenly change your opinion so quickly.

As well, you call it a retarded argument?

I'm not promoting / discouraging the use of weed.

But if your going to be in the Health & Wellness Area I'd say you should be more open to other people's ideas.

People can throw around SSRI's as depressant drugs but I don't see you having a bias against Street Legal Drugs that do that much further harm than weed. What about that?

And I highly doubt that you can say you don't have some sort of caffeine drink once a year. If you don't good for you.

Also i've noticed in several of your posts you have stated an attitude where "Unless you have a medical background" that you shouldn't be throwing up the idea of Marijuana.

Well what's your background. Why should I believe in your opinion that Marijuana is a depressant? You throw me a website from drugfree.org
Looking at their supporters it shows Abbott pharmaceuticals, CIGNA, Metlife Foundation, King Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Consumer Healthcare.
Clearly this website is biased in the fact that it's sponsored by all these drug manufacturing companies.

If your going to provide information at least make sure it comes from an unbiased article. IMO.

Last edited by xPhuong; 12-06-2011 at 01:05 PM.
xPhuong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:25 PM   #42
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Alphamale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 9,441
Thanked 2,377 Times in 445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhuong View Post
I find it fairly hard to follow your argument logic although I'm not here to raise more conflict but your mindset has somewhat been illogical.

It seems every time you reply with your opinion you leave information out that would be vital for debate.

Instead you describe smoking weed on several occasions as "lots". How can someone have a logical debate if you suddenly change your opinion so quickly.

As well, you call it a retarded argument?

I'm not promoting / discouraging the use of weed.

But if your going to be in the Health & Wellness Area I'd say you should be more open to other people's ideas.

People can throw around SSRI's as depressant drugs but I don't see you having a bias against Street Legal Drugs that do that much further harm than weed. What about that?

And I highly doubt that you can say you don't have some sort of caffeine drink once a year. If you don't good for you.

Also i've noticed in several of your posts you have stated an attitude where "Unless you have a medical background" that you shouldn't be throwing up the idea of Marijuana.

Well what's your background. Why should I believe in your opinion that Marijuana is a depressant? You throw me a website from drugfree.org
Looking at their supporters it shows Abbott pharmaceuticals, CIGNA, Metlife Foundation, King Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Consumer Healthcare.
Clearly this website is biased in the fact that it's sponsored by all these drug manufacturing companies.

If your going to provide information at least make sure it comes from an unbiased article. IMO.
You're arguing with a woman.

You can't win with logic.
__________________
Feedback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason00S2000 View Post
Invisible sky daddies commanding people to do shit is just so beyond retarded, I feel like punching myself in the balls until I shit my computer chair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopstick View Post
4 years ago, I pulled up to burger king, and asked to get a teen burger. I realized after the 3rd time i said it, I was in the wrong fucking place.

(>___<)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_High
[19-10, 22:51] how many post do I need before I can fail TOS'D posts.
Alphamale is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-06-2011, 01:26 PM   #43
RS Veteran
 
bcrdukes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: YYZ / YUL
Posts: 24,822
Thanked 6,593 Times in 2,597 Posts
Start a new thread. This one is locked. Alphamale gets the last word.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy
Fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
no one said being a hipster was cheap.
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-06-2011, 03:40 PM   #44
How I Mod your mother
 
!Yaminashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Crayon Box
Posts: 13,671
Thanked 968 Times in 474 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
Alphamale gets the last word.
O RLY?
__________________
Quote:
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
Crayon
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:50 PM   #45
RS Veteran
 
bcrdukes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: YYZ / YUL
Posts: 24,822
Thanked 6,593 Times in 2,597 Posts
Thread re-opened as per request.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy
Fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
no one said being a hipster was cheap.
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:55 PM   #46
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,360
Thanked 5,347 Times in 1,407 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onassis View Post
Hmm I find that keeping a salt water tank helps but it might just be the lights.
it's probably the full spectrum lights in the tanks.
maybe i'm fine too cuz i have full spectrum lights for my exotic plants (no, they're not marijuana plants lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
Thread re-opened as per request.
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:06 PM   #47
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: bedroom
Posts: 3,111
Thanked 3,491 Times in 1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
(no, they're not marijuana plants lol).
Suuuuuuure!! haha j/k

I have never used the lights (Light Therapy with Daylight optimal features light therapy treatment) you buy do cope with SAD, but I know a couple people that have. They say they have helped, but nothing helps better than sitting in the sun!

Plus, I'd feel a little like a moth.

But if they work, then great!

Are they the same lights as aquarium/terrarium lights? I'd much rather have a nice fish tank to look at...
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:31 PM   #48
I keep RS good
 
Ulic Qel-Droma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 28,360
Thanked 5,347 Times in 1,407 Posts
there's a bunch of different kinds of aquarium/terrarium lights depending on what plants you want to grow. I used full spectrum in my old tanks, and full spectrum now for my plants.

some people use certain spectrums to deter algae growth.

Full-spectrum light - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Full-spectrum Lighting - Projects - NRC-CNRC

you have to read the labels and be specific to as what spectrum/kelvin the lights put out.
__________________
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:52 AM   #49
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 12,489
Thanked 2,090 Times in 773 Posts
Glad this thread is re-opened.

Personally, I'll avoid the weed, but the light therapy is awesome.
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 04:45 PM   #50
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: vancouver
Posts: 591
Thanked 170 Times in 60 Posts
Novembers def the worst.. atleast december theres christmas and new years. I've found doing cardio or anything that releases endorphins helps alot.. surround yourself with people and the most important one I know is keep your sleeping schedule right. Get up at 10, sleep by 12
jack3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net