REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Friend stole my ipod (https://www.revscene.net/forums/659757-friend-stole-my-ipod.html)

niu99 12-18-2011 01:51 AM

Friend stole my ipod

A close friend stole my ipod from my car. What should i do? Confront or not?
Posted via RS Mobile

unit 12-18-2011 01:56 AM

some friend.
just ask about it casually and see his reaction.
"did you borrow my ipod?"

if he says no and you're sure then....

LSF22 12-18-2011 02:03 AM

RS beatdown crew?

Just casually ask him if he's seen it first... I guess give him a chance since he's a close friend... but if he still lies and you know for sure it was him, call him out on it. Maybe he's not as close as you think if he's willing to risk your guy's friendship over an ipod

xilley 12-18-2011 02:05 AM

time to cut that friend
what kinda friend steals from one another

LsquareD 12-18-2011 02:51 AM

http://i.qkme.me/35ix6h.jpg

Firmware 12-18-2011 02:52 AM

You still call him friend?

:S

Culture_Vulture 12-18-2011 03:15 AM

obviously he's not as close as you think he is.
are you sure it was him though? there's nothing worse than confronting a friend without getting all the facts straight first.

YouMirin 12-18-2011 05:51 AM

message him this, you'll get your ipod and more when he reads this

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life
and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

LiquidTurbo 12-18-2011 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niu99 (Post 7730312)
A close friend stole my ipod from my car. What should i do? Confront or not?
Posted via RS Mobile

How do you know for sure?

v.Rossi 12-18-2011 06:20 AM

Confront him/her but do it in a way where you're not setting yourself up for an ignorant fail. What do I mean?

Look, you have my iPod don't you?
Instead of: You stole my iPod didn't you? "You mean that one under your foot tucked under the all weather floor mats?" Ignorance is bliss :D

Tone and the way you deliver the question definitely matters, if you sound unconfident and jokingly ask they'll probably say no themselves. The minute that first word rolls out of your mouth, you best stick to the whole question.

"hi guys, did you um steal my million dollars? Versus "so I'll ask you guys once and only once, where the fuck did the money go"
"h.. hi.. cou..could I get your your number?" versus "hey nice talk, what's your number?"

Take the intentions and motive you have that caused you to create this very thread here, and solely focus that on the confronting question as motivation. Even though he/she is a friend, you shouldn't let him/her slide over something trivial as an iPod. Being that lenient to yourself will diminish your self-respect and you'll get stomped on in life. But like I said if this is a friend don't ask with a hint ignorance, but with a calm open mind yet assertive and aggressive. Good cop bad cop deal
Posted via RS Mobile

rageguy 12-18-2011 03:47 PM

I find it hard to believe a "close friend" will steal an iPod. What evidence do you have?

achiam 12-18-2011 04:39 PM

I hardly believe any friend or even acquaintance would steal something as trivial as an iPod. I can't think of anyone who doesn't have multiple versions of their own. You'd best be certain of this!

Nabatron 12-18-2011 04:45 PM

a friend who could be a greasy fuck that is! if u know for sure he has it confront him and cut all ties after! if he stole an ipod what makes u think he wont steal anything else from u ie money, clothes, games, phones, bitches! etc...

!Yaminashi 12-18-2011 05:32 PM

Wait, Chuck norris stole your iPod?
Posted via RS Mobile

YouMirin 12-18-2011 06:02 PM

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Excelsis 12-18-2011 06:05 PM

you're a fail troll, :gtfo:

XplicitLuder 12-18-2011 06:25 PM

Ima be "MIRIN" when you're banned :lawl:

Psykopathik 12-19-2011 12:41 PM

any update? how do you know he stole it?

Mr.HappySilp 12-19-2011 03:27 PM

that is why unless is friends that I really really really trust I make sure I know where all my valueable are when ppl is around (IE at my house).

Not saying I don't trust my friends but is just easier for both parties if anything where to happen.

tiger_handheld 12-19-2011 07:32 PM

did you friend steal your phone and troll us ? !?!

spoon.ek9 12-20-2011 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niu99 (Post 7732078)

i guess your stack of brownies can buy you a new one.

- kT 12-20-2011 05:51 PM

confront the fuck out of him. the fuck kind of a friend steals from another friend? you said close friend too?

get your ipod back and cut that dude out of your life. scumbag

kwy 12-20-2011 05:53 PM

Make better friends.

xPhuong 12-21-2011 04:43 PM

Seriously, don't be such a pansy why are you asking people on here what to do when someone took your ipod? This ain't grade 3 anymore. Should seriously just ask if he has it or not. What if your friend knows your user now and thinks your weak cause your asking a forum on what to do.

FerrariEnzo 12-22-2011 04:49 AM

a real friend wouldnt steal shit from their friends... well... unless its a really hot chick... then i guess its fair game.. lol...

If you know how it is, just say "WTF, i left my ipod right here.." and see what their reaction is..