REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Body Kits, Cosmetics, Misc ONLY

USED Automotive Body Kits, Cosmetics, Misc ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used body kits, Bumpers, spoilers, side skirts, grills, PIAAs, HID kits, Clear Corners...

Old 12-20-2011, 06:54 AM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

FS: Custom Ski/Snowboard hitch mount system

Have a hitch on your car? Want to tote your board/skis around without putting wet gear in your car or buying a roof rack? I have the answer.

I had this made up a few years ago so I could take my board around with my Miata. It's strong, 1 1/4 steel. I had the metal frame made by a friend and bought some thule board clamps and riveted them on. The clamps come with locks as well. It is not Miata specific, but I had it designed to keep the board inside the width of a Miata. So unless your car is narrower than a Miata, you will be all good. You can fit two boards with bindings, or a few skis/boards... whatever you want.

$200 pick up in Surrey only.

Advertisement

If this is still in my sig, it's still avail.
falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 02:54 AM   #2

Kinda open to offers...

Old 06-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #3

bump. I know it's summer time but think about getting ready for next season! Summer time bump $100!