REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Breaching Area 51 (https://www.revscene.net/forums/661052-breaching-area-51-a.html)

JF. 01-10-2012 02:26 AM

Breaching Area 51

not the best music but its worth a watch.

geeknerd 01-10-2012 02:50 AM

not really worth 12 minute watch. only worth watching from 6:45 to 8:00 seriously if even that.

Spoiler!

JD像 01-10-2012 11:21 AM

They didn't breach shit. If they did they wouldn't have escaped with the film. If they made a real run at it their vehicle would have been disabled.

I met a guy in 2005 in California at a motorcycle race who claims to have made a run down an unmarked dirt road a couple years prior. He said about 4-5mi after seeing the military installation signs a truck appeared behind him out of nowhere and his bike went stone dead. Thinks he got EMP'd. He was cuffed and hooded at gunpoint. His bike was seized and he was taken off site and detained for 10 days. They kicked him out with no explanation and sent him walking. Never got his bike back.

Not worth fucking around down there.

Eastwood 01-10-2012 11:26 AM

The people that commit this stuff are cooks to begin with. It doesn't matter if you're going to Area 51 or any other military base for that matter, you're not allowed to just walk on. Of course they'll detain you if they feel you're breaking in. That is what security measures are for.

TekDragon 01-10-2012 11:26 AM

You want to see a military facility breached, here it is.
Meet the girl blogger who sneaked inside Russian missile factory... and found no security | Mail Online

That's breaching, not just driving around a bit to see what there is on the outside.

StylinRed 01-10-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD像 (Post 7756394)
They didn't breach shit. If they did they wouldn't have escaped with the film. If they made a real run at it their vehicle would have been disabled.

I met a guy in 2005 in California at a motorcycle race who claims to have made a run down an unmarked dirt road a couple years prior. He said about 4-5mi after seeing the military installation signs a truck appeared behind him out of nowhere and his bike went stone dead. Thinks he got EMP'd. He was cuffed and hooded at gunpoint. His bike was seized and he was taken off site and detained for 10 days. They kicked him out with no explanation and sent him walking. Never got his bike back.

i was wondering what would happen if a guy was just flying down the road towards the base like so fast the stationary truck couldn't catch up to him

then i saw the dirt road and i was like hmm what if it was a dirt bike?

would they have a drone that comes out and zaps the vehicle or bombs them?

interesting story :)

and why hasnt anyone flown their own drone in there if they really wanted to see

spideyv2 01-10-2012 02:43 PM

How did they breach if they didnt even pass the sign?
Posted via RS Mobile

HonestTea 01-10-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

EMP'd eh.. http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._SC1_Game1.jpg

spyker 01-10-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StylinRed (Post 7756628)

and why hasnt anyone flown their own drone in there if they really wanted to see

Cause a fighter jet would get dispatched rightaway and the drone would get shot down.

StylinRed 01-10-2012 02:58 PM

i dont mean a huge one, one of those tiny ones that fly at jet like speed

like these

but hook it up with something that'll give them a longer than normal range control

Berzerker 01-10-2012 03:05 PM

And how to propose to fly something like that without remaining visually attached to it with the proper kind of camera gear that can record anything at that speed?

I don't even know how that guy is able to in those close quarters lol.

Berz out.

spyker 01-10-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StylinRed (Post 7756667)

like these

Very, very, very fast Turbine powered RC Jet - YouTube

but hook it up with something that'll give them a longer than normal range control

That RC jet is so fucking cool,I want one.

Back to the topic on hand,the thing is,Area 51 probably has a no fly zone of 100 miles if not more,anything detected within that zone,will get dealt with rightaway.

StylinRed 01-10-2012 03:21 PM

lol i dunno its just an example :P im sure ppl who fly those have a better idea of what to use to get in there

i mean after all if these tourists are really That interested, why not? ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TekDragon (Post 7756407)
You want to see a military facility breached, here it is.
Meet the girl blogger who sneaked inside Russian missile factory... and found no security | Mail Online

That's breaching, not just driving around a bit to see what there is on the outside.

awesome, it looks so run down here's her blog/photos

lana sator livejournal

JD像 01-10-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StylinRed (Post 7756692)
lol i dunno its just an example :P im sure ppl who fly those have a better idea of what to use to get in there

Unless you have an SR71 you're not getting over Groom Lake without being intercepted. Anything of interest on that base is hidden away in hangers or underground during daylight hours anyway.

I've heard there are rings of infrared trip wires and thermal camera's watching the perimeter to prevent ground infiltrations as well, meaning even a recon expert in a gillie suit couldn't sneak in there.

RRxtar 01-10-2012 03:50 PM

if area 51 really is the leading edge of shit you dont know about, think of all the ways we KNOW the military is capable of monitoring, and intercepting people or vehicles. think of all the ways we know the military is PROBABLY capable of monitoring and intercepting but havent told us about. now imagine all the super classified shit we dont know about.

i have no doubt they have magic invisible laser beams that turn your heart off and make you poop your pants at the same time just because they can.

im not going anywhere near that shit :fuckthatshit:

JD像 01-10-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRxtar (Post 7756723)
if area 51 really is the leading edge of shit you dont know about....

That's the best part, it's not anymore. Neither is Area 52. The US military have new bases that "don't exist" who's locations are still secret. One is somewhere in New Mexico if you believe the rumor mill. They are all underground now though due to satellite imaging and thermal capabilities. Google Dulce, NM if you want to see the latest third party theories.

RRxtar 01-10-2012 05:23 PM

if i Google Dulce, NM will i get a knock on my door from 2 guys in suits immediately after?

AzNightmare 01-10-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StylinRed (Post 7756667)

like these

Very, very, very fast Turbine powered RC Jet - YouTube

wow.... that's insane! LOL

StylinRed 01-10-2012 06:24 PM

someone else on rs posted that before cant remember who but still remember the video i want one too ;)

as for secret bases i thought Alaska was supposed to be "where its at" for all their latest secret of secrets

HonestTea 01-10-2012 06:26 PM

Apparently theirs some "top secret" documents regarding Area 51 on TOR/Deep Web. Never been on there, so can't confirm.

Matsuda 01-10-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRxtar (Post 7756848)
if i Google Dulce, NM will i get a knock on my door from 2 guys in suits immediately after?

only these 2

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/a...ck_918948a.jpg

Nightwalker 01-11-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayare604 (Post 7756642)
How did they breach if they didnt even pass the sign?
Posted via RS Mobile

Guess you guys didn't watch it. The breaching was done by the old ladies did, crazy old birds.

Idiots with cameras must be fooling around out there daily, must be a pain in the ass.

dub.g 01-11-2012 01:08 AM

JD像 01-11-2012 01:41 AM

The guy in the above video is an idiot. The first giant UFO he claims is simply different coloured tarmac. His massive UFO casts no shadow yet all the buildings and other small aircraft do.

This one made me LOL

Shorn 01-11-2012 01:55 AM

if the people that decide where the secret stuff goes aren't complete retards, nothing important goes on at area 51 anymore. it's much easier to protect secrets at places where people don't THINK you're hiding them. rather than a globally known area that you know people try and catch glimpses of all the time. area 51 is just a decoy now