REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Cellular Phones ONLY

USED Cellular Phones ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.

Used Cell Phones, Pagers, Cell Accessories..

Old 01-24-2012, 07:24 PM   #1
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

FS: Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant

For sale one Galaxy S Vibrant from Bell. I bought the phone cash Aug 21 2010 [original receipt included] and It went back to Bell in October when there update to Android 2.2 crashed the phone. It received some major work as there update bricked a bunch of phones before they could take it down. The phone came back to me Jan 2011 and was in use till Christmas day 2011 when I got a Nokia N9! It is currently running Android 2.3 stock Bell update not rooted or modified. There are two small scratches on screen that are not visible when the phone is in use. Other wise excellent condition operates quite quick. It comes with 3 back plate/battery covers [white,black OE samsung ] and as well a Case Mate tough case two piece case [silicon inner hard shell outer] . There is no life timer to report as it was wiped clean with a factory reset prior to sale. I'm not a big app guy mainly just calls and texting. Would like $150 firm picked up at BCIT Burnaby. Thanks

Matt 250 612 7697

IMEI # 353285040185118

Advertisement
pgmatt is offline   Reply With Quote