REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   Mens underwear: what do you wear? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/663145-mens-underwear-what-do-you-wear.html)

nugen power 02-16-2012 03:14 AM

Mens underwear: what do you wear?

Ive always been partial to boxershorts, but recently having to wear dress-pants to work I've adopted boxerbriefs. I know of a few brands (Naked, Saxx, CK) but what are you guys wearing?any brands youre devoted to? why?

SkinnyPupp 02-16-2012 05:13 AM

Nothing but CK trunks and boxer briefs. Nothing else has the right 'feel' in terms of offering support and a nice "pouch" for the package to sit in... I have tried others but for some reason they are all flat in the front, so it just squishes my junk down. I hate boxers because they get all bunched up and wedged up.

G-spec 02-16-2012 07:34 AM

I tried everything because I'm that dude that cant sit still for more than 5 minutes in a movie theater, I'm the Al Bundy type who's always readjusting his crotch, so the only underwear I found that works for me is this Jockey sport model here.... at first I started wearing them just for when I go workout and play sports since they're sport undies that are 80% polyester and 20% spandex, but then I decided to buy a whole bunch for every day use as well and throw all my old ones out, I havent worn anything else now except these for over a year now.... they come in super long length like seen here or a bit shorter, I get the long ones cuz of all the activities I do feels real nice under my shorts

pic below (no homo)

http://images.jockey.com/en-us/Catal...008084_reg.jpg

SkinnyPupp 02-16-2012 07:41 AM

Yeah that's the flat front kind that crush your junk if you have any :troll:

PJ 02-16-2012 07:45 AM

CK boxer briefs. I'm yet to find a more comfortable pair.
Adidas has a sport one that's probably a close second for me.

buddy 02-16-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 7798507)
Nothing but CK trunks ...

+2 .. recently bought a couple from Diesel ... pretty comfortable too ...

nugen power 02-16-2012 02:13 PM

how much are the diesels? and jockeys?
also im looking into Underarmour undies for when i play sports

Brianrietta 02-16-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-spec (Post 7798540)
I tried everything because I'm that dude that cant sit still for more than 5 minutes in a movie theater, I'm the Al Bundy type who's always readjusting his crotch, so the only underwear I found that works for me is this Jockey sport model here.... at first I started wearing them just for when I go workout and play sports since they're sport undies that are 80% polyester and 20% spandex, but then I decided to buy a whole bunch for every day use as well and throw all my old ones out, I havent worn anything else now except these for over a year now.... they come in super long length like seen here or a bit shorter, I get the long ones cuz of all the activities I do feels real nice under my shorts

I did the exact same thing. I picked up 2 of them for jogging and then pretty quickly ended up with a bunch of them. They are definitely a little junk-squishing but I can live with that because they don't require the constant adjustment everywhere that other underwear always seemed to require for me.

nugen power 02-16-2012 02:52 PM

Thats the problem, every boxerbrief / brief ive tried has squished my package.
also alot of brands are pretty plain, with no cool patterns- just solid colors (black/white/grey/navy)

miss_crayon 02-16-2012 02:53 PM

I just get George(Walmart) for the man. He seems to like them..I mean $10 for a pack of 4? How can you go wrong? Cotton material too.
Posted via RS Mobile

jing 02-16-2012 03:05 PM

The ones my mom buy me :fuckyea:

bicboi 02-16-2012 04:04 PM

i wear lululemon and hugo boss, but lululemon is far more comfortable. Made with bamboo thread or something lol.

LIKEABOSS 02-16-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bicboi (Post 7799048)
i wear lululemon and hugo boss, but lululemon is far more comfortable. Made with bamboo thread or something lol.

How much are the lulus and are they made locally? :D

nugen power 02-16-2012 04:20 PM

apparently theres a few mens underwear brands that are designed locally

kevin7352 02-16-2012 04:36 PM

Joe Boxer boxer briefs from Costco.

kinda wanna try nike/underarmour drifit compression ones for workout though

lucky07 02-16-2012 04:37 PM

CK ones OR hugo boss boxers they feel comfortable and looks great

unit 02-16-2012 04:42 PM

CK trunks. i dont fuck with the boxer briefs. too much scrunching of material under jeans and what not.

Energy 02-16-2012 04:47 PM

CK boxer briefs for me. Really comfy.

yameen 02-16-2012 04:49 PM

fruit looms underwear.

woob 02-16-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nugen power (Post 7798957)
Thats the problem, every boxerbrief / brief ive tried has squished my package.
also alot of brands are pretty plain, with no cool patterns- just solid colors (black/white/grey/navy)

Might wanna take a look at Saxx underwear.

Matlock 02-16-2012 05:08 PM

Cheapo banana republics from 5 years ago. Bought a whole bunch of them, since they were like 5 pairs for $20 back in the day.

My favorite gym ones would be under armor. Also pretty awesome for traveling if you wash your own clothes on the go.

instantneedles 02-16-2012 05:22 PM

Because the types of boxers we wear really shows how much fashion we have in us. :heckno: Just kidding.

I wear zellers brand boxers, calvin klein, armani, fruit of the loom. I wear them because theyre comfortable and loose and isnt constricting. I cant think of a reason why i would want to wear tighty wightys that restrict my gonadal area.
Posted via RS Mobile

TheTank 02-16-2012 05:31 PM

2(x)ist, c-in2, and hugo boss trunks are great but ck steel trunks ftw

nugen power 02-16-2012 06:09 PM

anyone try these yet? Bangers & Mash Underwear, Briefs, and Undergarments | Made in Canada

Renxo 02-16-2012 07:48 PM

BR / AE Boxers all day everyday.... never bunch up on me and feel freeeeeeeeee

old navy ones are a bit rough but cheap as dirt accordingly.