REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 02-29-2012, 10:08 AM   #51
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 3,030 Times in 1,415 Posts
Crosby's gold medal winning goal was one of the most clutch goals ever in Canadian hockey history. -love Sid's yell to Iginla for the pass "Iggyyy!!!!!"

Advertisement
Old 02-29-2012, 10:28 AM   #52
(╯°□°)╯聽不到 ╮(°□°╮)

Thanked 11,150 Times in 2,243 Posts
THE BEST DAY OF 2010
The entire Olympic experience was epic
this topped it off

hangin out with Ch28, Gh0strider, GrandmasterTse and Ronin at HHH every chance we got also made it pretty epic

thos vid is cool
hearing european commentary yelling the futbol goooaaaalllll is epic

Last edited by Tim Budong; 02-29-2012 at 10:34 AM.
Tim Budong is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-29-2012, 10:51 AM   #53
I STILL don't get it

I was with 7Seven at a friends place who lives across the street from Rogers Arena. The only thing I remember is hearing the roar from Rogers Arena before it was on TV. damn you 2-3 second delay.
blum2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:57 AM   #54
My homepage has been set to RS

I have a long memory and it's good to go back and see who the whiners were cuz the whiners are usually the first to hide their ass only to come back later to whine about something else. Remember this guy:

Chris Shaw: Why resist the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver? | Vancouver, Canada | Straight.com

Quote:
First, going out into the streets in February to call attention to the harm done by the Olympics is not a pointless exercise, rather the equivalent of bearing witness, basically a moral response to something many of us believe to be fundamentally damaging to our lives and communities
Far from futile, resistance to the Olympics may be part of the rebirth of the anti-globalization/world-social-justice movement. Indeed, if there is any positive legacy to be found after February to Vancouver’s Olympic misadventure, it might just take this shape.

goo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:08 AM   #55
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
well that month telus fail to installed my tv, so i ended up with nothing had to watch the game somewhere else

while my dad was in china & he got the chance to watch he the he game, he told me that it was a great game as he was cheering for team usa (hes live in the chicago for 8 years so hes a bit american)

then told me that canada played really well & canada deserve the win

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
I went up to a cute chick and asked her if she'd let me take a photo of her for $30 she slapped me, she said to me that "I AIN'T A WHORE!"

But other than that I have seen every car on display in DTP just by cruising about in Richmond, thank you very much for collecting them together and get someone to sing a cover for "fuck you".

OH FUCK YOU OH OH OOOOH~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
wtf man? what the hell kind of women do you go for? spca is for animals not dates...
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:28 AM   #56
Editor

Thanked 3,179 Times in 874 Posts
Teary-eyed every time.