REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 03-06-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

eye creams/ dark line/circle treatment

heyy everyone i've read that vitamin K, vitamin C, and vitamin A are good things to have in an eye cream to get rid of the dark circles/bruising look.
this article : click here

has anyone had any good experiences with this or any other remedy? preferably something natural like a cream or diet and not names of concealers or other cover-ups, thanks!

jenny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:07 PM   #2
Ri2
Willing to stick a finger in a guys butt for the sake of science

i use vitamin C for my face.
Vitamin C Skin Boost for my face and Vitamin C Eye Reviver from The Body Shop.
I use the skin boost as a primer under powder or as a moisturizer if I go make up less.
Eye reviver is applied in the morning daily. Works for me.

I've used Tea Tree Oil (from any health store) /Tea Tree moisturizer (Body Shop) to lighten up dark spots... use this at night because it's pretty fragrant. The thing with tea tree oil is that you have to use it daily for it to show results.
Ri2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:27 PM   #3
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

innteresting, what do your under eyes look like with that method?
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 03-06-2012, 04:44 PM   #4
Ri2

looks fine, my complexion is fairly even. my enemy is more redness and puffiness than dark circles.
when you put anything on your eyes though, make sure to use your ring finger because it has the lightest amount of pressure.. the skin around your eyes is the thinnest.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:30 PM   #5
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

i have the opposite problem, how much is the vit c eye reviver @the bodyshop & how long does it last?
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 03-07-2012, 03:39 AM   #6
Ri2

Vitamin C Eye Reviver Duo | The Body Shop ®

mine is an older version, came in a little bottle... got it a while ago and only started using it in 2011.. the pump of mine only spritz out a little bit so since i've been using it i'd say there's about 3/4 left? you dont need very much with the kind i have but their newer version might be a little different.